Pokémon Games > Team Building

Pokemon Sun Team

<< < (2/4) > >>

MegaNerd14:
The real answer to Whitney's Miltank?  Use a Heracross.

MegaNerd14:
I'm Currently resetting for a Solgaleo, but there are EVs on it when you catch it.  Can somebody tell me what EVs Solgaleo has when you catch it on the Altar of the Sunne?

Raphetty:

--- Quote from: PokeMaster9001 on January 12, 2017, 22:22 ---I'm Currently resetting for a Solgaleo, but there are EVs on it when you catch it.  Can somebody tell me what EVs Solgaleo has when you catch it on the Altar of the Sunne?

--- End quote ---

It shouldn't have any EVs on it when you catch it. Are you sure you don't mean something else?

MegaNerd14:
When I was on showdown calculating it's IVs, I found EVs on Nebby, which screws with my calculations.  I need to know what EVs it has on it so I can calculate around them

Raphetty:

--- Quote from: PokeMaster9001 on January 13, 2017, 14:20 ---When I was on showdown calculating it's IVs, I found EVs on Nebby, which screws with my calculations.  I need to know what EVs it has on it so I can calculate around them

--- End quote ---

Go to your Pokémon's in-game summary screen, press the Y button and on the top screen there should be a hexagon with a yellow blob in the middle. If there are no dark yellow bits around the blob, it has no EVs. If for some reason it does have EVs, you can remove them with Pomeg, Kelpsy, Qualot, Hondew, Grepa or Tamato berries.

There is no real reason to check IVs though, just see what 31s it has in-game, then get it to level 100 and hyper train it to set its remaining IVs to 31. There is an NPC in the daycare building to check hidden powers if that's what you're after.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version