Pokémon Games > Team Building

Silver Team

<< < (4/4)

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: The name master on February 05, 2017, 16:14 ---I just have this thing about reusing pokemon I've already used (recently)

Is my Fire Red team OK?

--- End quote ---

Your Fire Red team is fine, I was editing my previous post, then found this one, then undid the edit. I somehow looked over that the team suggestion in the edit happened to have 2 ground types, so here's a new one

Typhlosion
Nidoking (The best ground type)
Poliwrath
Xatu
Umbreon
Magneton

Finding a balanced team with as much coverage as possible is always complicated, especially in the earliest games.

The name master:
I could (for better type coverage)

Get an Exeggutor instead of Hypno.

Get Moltres to replace Fearow (I'd use Fearow till then)

My Leaf Green Team would be:

Ninetales
Seaking
Diglett/Graveler/Nidoking or Queen
Pidgeot

The rest, not a clue!

I'd like to (please don't kill me for saying this) use Raticate! I've been wanting to for ages! But if not, OK.

--- Quote from: PokeMaster9001 on February 05, 2017, 16:27 ---Typhlosion
Nidoking (The best ground type)
Poliwrath
Xatu
Umbreon
Magneton

--- End quote ---
Can I not have a Crobat instead of Xatu and get a different Pokemon to replace Nidoking? I've been wanting to use Zubat for ages as well!

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: The name master on February 05, 2017, 16:37 ---Can I not have a Crobat instead of Xatu and get a different Pokemon to replace Nidoking? I've been wanting to use Zubat for ages as well!
--- End quote ---

Sure, you can get an Exeggutor to replace Nidoking, and safely switch Xatu with Crobat then.  You'd have to sacrifice the STAB boosted Earthquake though. :/

--- Quote from: The name master on February 05, 2017, 16:37 ---I'd like to (please don't kill me for saying this) use Raticate! I've been wanting to for ages! But if not, OK.
--- End quote ---

Yes, you can use it! Guts Raticate is freaking scary!

The name master:
OK. My Leaf Green team is

Ninetales
Pidgeot
Seaking
Victreebel
Raticate
Electrode

I kept the main four types in mind (fire, water, grass and electric) I wanted a Nido, but I could do that in Yellow...

Which one should I get? King or Queen?

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: The name master on February 08, 2017, 13:21 ---OK. My Leaf Green team is

Ninetales
Pidgeot
Seaking
Victreebel
Raticate
Electrode

I kept the main four types in mind (fire, water, grass and electric) I wanted a Nido, but I could do that in Yellow...

Which one should I get? King or Queen?
--- End quote ---

Nidoking, and I usually ditch the grass type because I hate using it, way too many downsides to most of the pokemon and the type for my tastes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version