Pokémon Games > Team Building

Silver Team

<< < (2/4) > >>

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: The name master on February 03, 2017, 15:38 ---What should I get that can learn fly instead of Noctowl?

Don't say Pidgey, got that in another game!
--- End quote ---

Crobat.

I actually kind of recommend rethinking the half of you team that you aren't changing (Lanturn, Typhlosion, and Wigglytuff), you need lots of type variety, and the way your team is going, Red is going to get tons harder.  He's not that hard, all you really need is a good set of Pokemon and an okay idea of battling strategy.

I recommend Crobat, Steelix if you can get your hands on one (Sandslash if not), and Heracross.

The name master:
I'll get Crobat. I could Dratini instead of Exeggutor and try and evolve it! Maybe Sandslash instead of Wigglytuff.... but then I got Typlosion... not a good combination!

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: The name master on February 04, 2017, 12:42 ---I'll get Crobat. I could Dratini instead of Exeggutor and try and evolve it! Maybe Sandslash instead of Wigglytuff.... but then I got Typlosion... not a good combination!
--- End quote ---

What about Typhlosion, Crobat, Steelix if you can get our hands on one (Sandslash if not), Lanturn, Exeggutor, and  Umbreon?

The name master:
Can't get Steelix! What about Heracross instead?

My team now (so far) is:

Typlosion
Crobat
Lanturn
Heracross?
Umbreon
Dragonite?

MegaNerd14:
have you tried Tentacruel?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page