Misc > Music

Linkin Park lead singer Bennington reportedly found dead

(1/2) > >>

SirBlaziken:
Linkin Park lead singer, Chester Bennington, has reportedly committed suicide. I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed but if it's fake i'll lock the topic. Thoughts?

Kerou 犠牲:
Seems like it is true, Linkin Park were a big part of my childhood so yeah pretty sad news

Petzbreeder:
I have all 7 of their albums. I doubt they will replace him. I mean, nobody can pull off that 17 second scream like he could!

Del:

--- Quote from: Petzbreeder on July 20, 2017, 21:32 ---I have all 7 of their albums. I doubt they will replace him. I mean, nobody can pull off that 17 second scream like he could!

--- End quote ---
Austin Carlile (formerly of Of Mice & Men) has a bunch of long screams, I think the one at the end of "This One's For You" is like 21ish seconds?

this is super sad, Hybrid Theory and Meteora were such great albums, and I liked around half of Minutes To Midnight. Really sucks that people suffer like this and then end up doing this. feel for his family and friends.

SirBlaziken:
Their latest albums weren't my cup of tea honestly. Heavy was decent I guess, but other than that, their new album is kinda weak. It's horrible that he died, though, and I hope his family is able to make it through ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version