Misc > Random Randomness

What did you get for Christmas?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Petzbreeder:
The only thing I asked for was the series 10 Doctor Who box set.

series 10 finale: showThe regeneration scene at the end of the christmas special wasn't all that impressive.

Kpyna:
I got some makeup, chocolates, $50 worth the grocery store gift cards, the seafaring Catan expansion, and an InstaX Polaroid camera... With no film

I'm getting old enough that the best part of Christmas is the feasting and drinking now lol

Inferna:
Was a bit of a weird Christmas this year cause I didn’t really need or want anything in particular lmao. My fav presents were prob my fav perfume, mario kart 8 for switch, and some new boots. Got a pokemon notebook as well which was cool! Biggest surprise was from my grandparents, they made us up huge hampers - one with sweets and snacks and another full of housey things for everyone which was such a nice idea.

It was a nice stress free Christmas though, first one since starting college 4 years ago that I’ve not worried about deadlines.

Hope you guys all had a good one! 🎄

Ledyba:
Happy Christmas and Holidays all!

I gooot Xenoblade 2 CE from my parents  And socks.  Which I really like.  My brother, which I was really surprised to get something form him, so it was a nice suprise gave me Dishonoured 2 for the PS4.  My Girlfriend got me lots, and lots and lots of small goodies, choccies and oranges and Luigi's Masion 2. 

the bread dragon:
i got a nice scarf, a hoodie, a few records, a guitar pedal, and some clothes. also got a couple of gift cards so i picked up some more albums and some zelda ds games.
hope everybody here had a nice day :^)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version