Misc > Random Randomness

Where is everybody?

(1/8) > >>

Petzbreeder:
This website is becoming a ghost town!

I have to be honest, I don't play Pokemon games much these days. I've been watching Makaton videos on Youtube as well as episodes of the TV show Something Special.

I'm working on making videos like Melodysigns does.
I've been writing a story about a deaf girl who has been invited to a birthday party.
I've been recreating my favourite songs as well as creating original ones with different programs.
I've been experimenting with post-production stuff which will help me make good quality videos.
I've been working on making props at my art group for my videos.
I'm even going to start playing with a marionette for extra entertainment in my videos.

Everything I've been doing lately has slowly been coming together to eventually create a Youtube channel that everyone can enjoy.

I call my channel Sing Song Sign, which is different from my gaming channel.

So, what has everyone else been up to?

The name master:
I'm still here, just not as active. Still a pokemon fan! ;)

--- Quote from: Petzbreeder on January 28, 2018, 14:22 ---So, what has everyone else been up to?

--- End quote ---
Started a new animated series on YouTube, involvng Salazzle and Salandits (great considering my out-date-ish-ness with pokemon) found url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zacGVOcpLsc]This[/url] on an old USB stick and uploaded.

I'm still open for nickname rating! ;)

MegaNerd14:
I'm on a lot, I'm just waiting for people to reply to my posts. :(

SirBlaziken:
I'm constantly going somewhere. This was my week last week:

S: Picked up furniture for my mom, went to my uncle's then to work for 6 hours.
M: School, practice, work for 4 hours
T: School, bowling match at another town about a half hour away
W: School, bowling match at a a different town a half hour away
TH: School, bowling match slightly further away than the other two, then work
F: School, then slept for most of the evening from fatigue
S: Started off sleeping a lot, then cleaned the house, got a consultation for my tattoo, then work

I've barely even looked at my laptop this week. This week is shaping up to be busy as well

S: Nothing (surprisingly)
M: School, bowling practice, work
T: School, away match about 20 minutes away
W: School, home match
TH: School, bowling practice
F: School, work
S: Medical class competition, Work

And that's without shadowing coming into play. People older than me have busier lives than me with actual careers and university coming into play. Please try to be patient and don't just call the site a ghost town. That chases people away.

Petzbreeder:
I sometimes forget that some people here still go to school and go to work.

I don't have a job because I'm on disability benefits. The only day I'm busy is Tuesday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version