Misc > Random Randomness

Where is everybody?

<< < (4/8) > >>

Lexidius:
I lurk here like once every couple of months of something just to see how many 2008 people are still here *shrug*

My main priority is coming to terms with my diagnoses, trying to get on disability and overall enjoying my third year as a a neet, all while sitting on the far edge of the pokespe fandom and grumbling over the common ships in my little lint pile of rarepairs.

Kerou 犠牲:
I should really have more free time now v 3 months ago as I was previously in a job working 6-7 days a week whereas now I work Mon-Fri but those 5 days literally take up at the very least 11 hours of my day and then with the gym and stuff I don't really get chance for anything in the week. The weekend I'll spend either seeing family or seeing friends on one of the days and the other I'll just stay in bed as a recluse.

nalty.:
i grew out of this site, went to college, did uni and stuff and now i have returned to save you all from death

Shaymin:

--- Quote from: nalty. on February 05, 2018, 23:22 ---i grew out of this site, went to college, did uni and stuff and now i have returned to save you all from death

--- End quote ---
too late man i died years ago

nalty.:

--- Quote from: Shaymin on February 05, 2018, 23:31 ---too late man i died years ago

--- End quote ---

all the OG members are dead inside by now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version