Misc > Role Play

PG Rule and YOU

<< < (3/13) > >>

Pichu!!:
Okay, well it's in ~*~Thauxan Rebels ~ The Despair Factor and the Pool of Fate~*~

Page 186

From;

--- Quote from: The Rumour on February 03, 2009, 14:57 ---Helen and Ray looked surprised as they both dissapeared, but they both shrugged and went upstairs to bed again.

Ems nodded. "It totally did, I thought someone was going to end up with something broken."
She kissed his neck and grinned.

--- End quote ---

To;

--- Quote from: The Rumour on February 03, 2009, 15:46 ---((Darn it lol.))

Ems started on her shirt, and pulled him close and started kissing him....

40 mins later~
Ems lay there grinning her head layed on Nathan's chest and her arms around him.

--- End quote ---

Is that ok?

Ledyba:
My fluffy cow.  Those quotes are fine, but there's things in there that aren't.

Deoxys2:

--- Quote from: Ledyba on February 23, 2009, 21:42 ---Also, for the love that's green and good on Farmer John's Farm, report posts you think aren't following this.  We can't do anything if you don't report it and if we come across it anyway, it makes us a little bit more annoyed that no-one has done.

--- End quote ---
Now, this isn't really the place to discuss it, but I'll say it anyway in the hope that it is fine. How do you actually report posts? I've always seen bad posts but never reported them because I wasn't sure how to. As in, when you report a post, do you write the EXACT post, or would you just write what you think they did wrong? Anyways, onto the RP discussion.

I think this rule is fine and I have nothing against it. But I do have one question: Could I have in my Role Play, some guy getting put in prison because of taking drugs? Would I be allowed to put that, even though I'm putting the guy in prison, so saying its bad anyway? Or is any trace of drug (bad ones, mind you) uses banned?

Joeno:
Look in the bottom right of just about every single post on these forums. Looking? See that link there? 'Report to moderator'?

Now, I know that I am generally considered quite intelligent (having had the offer to join Mensa and all that), but it doesn't seem that farfetched to me to assume that this is the link that allows you to, ehmm, report posts?

__Strange__:

--- Quote from: Ledyba on February 24, 2009, 18:51 ---This is a policy thing, and I can't really talk for the admins.  Yeh, you'd argue I am doing here, but the first topic post is contributed by several sources.

--- End quote ---

Woah, don't get ahead of me there, I'm not arguing that at all. No hostility intended man, I was just curious.
A policy thing..I'm afraid I don't really understand, though. What 'policy' are you referring to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version