Misc > Role Play

PG Rule and YOU

<< < (12/13) > >>

Ledyba:
Indeed. I shall comb through it and update it as seen fit.

or just do a lazy CTRL + F + replace, either is sufficent.

KristenAkaRaynie-BbyCakes:
Is it just my eye site ... Or has this gone up to PG - 13? xDDD -gets ready to do happy dance-

Dragonpika:
Haha, yeah, we amended the rules a little while back, content is now allowed to be suitable up to about the standard of a PG-13 film. So obviously no hardcore sex/drugs/rock'n'roll (well maybe the last one), still no gore and whatnot, but yep =] I'm not sure it's a massive change, since that's pretty much what we've always allowed in roleplay, but it's clearer for you guys now xD

Ledyba:
Kay my dear bonvinehog, I thought it was PG as it says in the rules? On the surface it doesn't seem that much different but there is a discition between PG and PG 13, however there is.  But just for consiency sake which should we be using~

Dragonpika:

--- Quote from: Ledyba on February 22, 2010, 18:33 ---Kay my dear bonvinehog, I thought it was PG as it says in the rules? On the surface it doesn't seem that much different but there is a discition between PG and PG 13, however there is.  But just for consiency sake which should we be using~

--- End quote ---

There's a difference?!
aw man :C -changes everything- xD cheers Rexy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version