Misc > Role Play

The Mansion [J][LP][Pz]

<< < (2/5) > >>

SirBlaziken:

--- Quote from: Gingerbread Meowth on April 11, 2013, 11:14 ---All accepted currently. By power limits I mean nothing too strong, for example the ability to kill whatever's chasing them in one go. That just ruins it. Same with puzzles, don't make them so smart they can solve all of them.

--- End quote ---
Oh, which means I'm good?

MnMs™:
Finished my form, hope everything is okay there :). It has literally been two years since I've done this, so I do hope that I get into it again. Just bearing in mind that I'm in the middle of my revision and exams, so I won't be as active as usual, however as soon as they are finished I shall be on all the time :). I will, however, check most days anyway :).

Gingerbread Meowth:
You're both good. We'll start once we get a few more members.

SirBlaziken:
Sorry if I'm vague on my profiling for my character.

Cody999:
Name: Cecil Biggs
Personality: Cecil is an open and friendly person as long as the conversation don't turn personal. If any conversation does turn personal Cecil will be very vague on the subject, refusing to talk about family at all and will try to change the topic. Other than that Cecil is just a nice guy.
Appearance: Cecil has unnaturally pale skin and a skinny body, this paired with dark hair and green eyes give him a somewhat unsettling look. He wears a T-shirt and jeans combo and is always wearing gloves. Also, he keeps a silver pendant around his neck. In the backpack Cecil takes everywhere with him he keeps a hooded overcoat and a whip for some reason. Whenever a situation arises where Cecil is asked to take his pendant off he has a small panic attack and if he does take it off he runs away and comes back with the overcoat covering his face.   
Weapons and accessories: A heavy torch and the whip
Powers: Without his pendant Cecil's powers are activated, when his face is exposed to light he becomes physically weaker, but all his senses apart from his eyesight (Which becomes worse and he cannot see shadows at all the just appear as blots in his vision) are improved, and when covered by shadow he becomes stronger with better eyesight, but in each form he undergoes personality and visual changes. With light he becomes proud and arrogant and often rushes in without thinking and all his clothes change color to white as does his hair and eyes. With shadow he becomes cunning, but aggressive and his apparel (Apart from his skin which stays pale) Goes black. Due to this whenever he has to take the pendant off he hides under his over coat's hood which keeps him as shadow and makes the changes less noticeable due to it hiding his face. 

I think I might have gone a bit (Or very) overboard with the power. I can tone it down a lot if you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version