<< < (3/16) > >>

JSM:
I'm on the second island and I have:
Oricorio Lvl. 15
Trumbeak Lvl. 16
Torracat Lvl. 17
Cutiefly Lvl. 16
Shiny Mudbray(!!!!!!) Lvl. 12

I was using another Mudbray, then this one appears. He has a bad nature and the wrong ability, but I love him anyway.

Richard and Blaziken:
Nearing the end of the plot here.

Decidueye
Lycanroc Midday
Ribombee
Alolan Raichu
Alolan Sandshrew (I'm in desperate need of an Ice Stone...)
Free space that rotates often

Raphetty:
I put a nicknamed Pichu up on the GTS last night asking for a Rowlet, and when I checked this morning it was traded!

I relaxed my rules a little so I can swap out for a traded Pokémon of the same species if it's not a higher level.

Also if a traded Pokémon doesn't have a nickname and I don't have another of that species I will allow myself to use it until it's fully evolved or I'm able to acquire one myself. After all one of the reasons I use these rules is to incentivise evolving as many Pokémon as possible to fill out the Pokédex.

Updated team:

Litten F Lv.12 - Mamiti
Pikipek M Lv.10 - PECKI (swapped to another Pikipek I received in a trade)
Munchlax M Lv.10 - Pancake
Ledyba F Lv.10 - Starbug
Metapod M Lv.9 - Boggle
Yungoos F Lv.9 - Nattie

sans the skeleton:
im about to go do that trial with the green hair ponytail girl, cant remember her name

heres my team:
Magnemite
Slowpoke (Planning to get a Horsea instead. Wasted my first ever island scan. Rolled a Horsea. End me.)
Alakazam
Snorlax (Event Munchlax evolved!)
Dartix
Eevee (Planning for an Umbreon)

no levels right now because im in the 'plaza, wondertrading to try and get a bit more pokedex completion. apparently theres some shinies flying around at the minute as well???

Raphetty:

--- Quote from: SirBlaziken on November 23, 2016, 23:56 ---Spore is better anyways (save not hitting grass types).

--- End quote ---

Not forgetting the double battle aspect for VGC etc.

--- Quote from: Poison2007 on November 24, 2016, 13:07 ---im about to go do that trial with the green hair ponytail girl, cant remember
no levels right now because im in the 'plaza, wondertrading to try and get a bit more pokedex completion. apparently theres some shinies flying around at the minute as well???

--- End quote ---

I wouldn't expect shinies on wonder trade until cheat devices become rampant again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version