General Category > General Pokémon Discussion

Where is everyone?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Petzbreeder:
I'm still here.

princezuko:

--- Quote from: Del on March 20, 2022, 20:06 ---forums just kinda old and slow paced, no one really uses them anymore, especially on sites with as small an active userbase as here.

you've already stumbled into the Discord though, which is where most of us are!

--- End quote ---

I mean that is kinda true, but like then again, no one is active on that server and I've trying to find one person active there for so long. :(

Del:

--- Quote from: princezuko on December 22, 2022, 20:24 ---I mean that is kinda true, but like then again, no one is active on that server and I've trying to find one person active there for so long. :(

--- End quote ---
for anyone reading this, it took 30 minutes for someone to reply (it happened basically right after his post, in fact), and then he had a 3 hour conversation. the server isn't dead or anything, people just have stuff to do lol.

princezuko:
Not gonna lie, I don't really talk that much on discord, I like the layouts of forums and it is just more appealing to me I guess.  :o

sylar:

--- Quote from: princezuko on January 25, 2023, 18:33 ---Not gonna lie, I don't really talk that much on discord, I like the layouts of forums and it is just more appealing to me I guess.  :o

--- End quote ---

i prefer forums too. always have. sucks theyre going out of style. i get why but it doesnt make me feel better about it lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version