Author Topic: first world problems  (Read 381015 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: first world problems
« Reply #405 on: July 24, 2015, 01:03 »
why did i watch the fnaf4 let's play at 1am why have i forsaken myself

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 24, 2015, 01:35 »
evidently i apologize too much?? ill be talking and just say sorry to bother you or something out of habit, and apparently it gets on people's nerves which i had no idea. and when people tell you "stop saying sorry!" my automatic response is to say okay sorry which that doesn't help any and ????? why is this such a problem im not a confident person and saying it is a habit? if apologizing of all things offends you grow some thicker skin maybe? dear goodness why am i so problematic

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 24, 2015, 04:19 »
today i ate 2 bites of my chipotle burrito and i was like, "wow that is a damn tasty burrito but i could definitely use some water to drink for this delicious burrito too", so i got to my kitchen and i poured myself a glass of water and i come back and my 15 YEAR OLD DOG had dragged my burrito to the ground and eaten only the cheese, guac, and the tortilla, leaving a big pile of burrito mess on my floor. i have never been so angry at an animal before especially not my dog who has never done such a thing.

so i went back to chipotle to get another and the guy was like, "hey, you're back for more!" and i was like, "you won't believe what just happened to me..."

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 24, 2015, 17:40 »
hooooo boy i've got a lot to rant abt

a) when you're trying to sell people credit ratings and your first question is how old are you and it is once you've found out that i'm 16 that you ask me if hypothetically i would go out for dinner with you it is weird. you are 24 and i am a minor and that's an incredibly uncomfortable situation to be in
b) don't yell 'ayyy' at me out of your van other guy that's pretty uncomfortable too
c) try not to splash me with water as you drive past the bus stop in your cars please i have hives all over my legs now and i hold all of you personally responsible

thanks gl <3

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 24, 2015, 18:47 »
i need to shower but i don't feel like it

:(

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 26, 2015, 05:49 »
Keep forgetting that sales tax isn't included in the price in the US so I'll sort my money out pre going to the till and then have to go back in my wallet for another 8% when they read the total. Much easier in the UK where it's all already incorporated into the price xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 26, 2015, 16:44 »
Whilst my manager is a big advocate of mine my RD isn't by the looks of it. Wednesday is going to be a lonnnnggg day and promotion won't be as easy as I thought =[

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 26, 2015, 17:05 »
literally the fact that people won't stop talking about caitlyn jenner actually drives me insane. i just read a post today saying that since she'll never have a baby, have menstrual cramps, or "be afraid when her car breaks down on the side of the road", she's not a real woman at all. like if i don't have any hang ups in the menstrual department and if i've never feared for my life when my car breaks down, does that make me less of a woman too? what does that make me? am i going to be considered a man in the eyes of the people sharing that post because i haven't experienced most of these things that "truly" make me a woman?

ALSO last night i met this cute guy at a party and i woke up so hungry and before he got up so i left without getting his number lmao life sux

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 26, 2015, 17:11 »
^Thank you for voicing my frustrations on a certain person, because I would've worded it way wrong.

Well, my hair can't stay flat no matter what I try, and it gets tangled. When I comb it, I keep pulling a lot out. I guess i'd better just cut it and be done. It's a shame, because I like how my hair is now.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 26, 2015, 17:54 »
literally the fact that people won't stop talking about caitlyn jenner actually drives me insane. i just read a post today saying that since she'll never have a baby, have menstrual cramps, or "be afraid when her car breaks down on the side of the road", she's not a real woman at all. like if i don't have any hang ups in the menstrual department and if i've never feared for my life when my car breaks down, does that make me less of a woman too? what does that make me? am i going to be considered a man in the eyes of the people sharing that post because i haven't experienced most of these things that "truly" make me a woman?

ALSO last night i met this cute guy at a party and i woke up so hungry and before he got up so i left without getting his number lmao life sux

theyre also completely missing out the fact trans women are victims of transmisogynistic violence on a daily basis. they need to be afraid every day just as cis women do. just because they dont face the same biological issues cis women face, doesnt mean theyre completely safe from violence.

edit: not to mention their points are completely cissexist! menstruation and pregnancy affect all people with vaginas and a uterus! which doesnt start and end with cis women! their points are also very ironic; they act as if shes never going to face oppression women do while being violently transmisogynistic. lol.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 17:56 by sylar »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 26, 2015, 18:11 »
^ that's a good point -- the chances for people to incite violence on you for being trans is SCARY high. i seem to recall a statistic saying like 1/4th of all trans people experience hate related violence against them in their lives, and the chance only goes up if you're MtF. i also made the point on my twitter because they wanted to talk about how she could never give birth that infertile women are women too! so messed up on so many levels.

i despise that there are people my age who are apparently huge advocates for gay rights (like this girl) but they don't extend that same courtesy to transgendered people even though it's like... i don't know i've always seen the two issues as morally similar for some reason. i guess it makes you realize how many people are just conditioned into thinking things that politically correct and don't actually come to those morality conclusions at their own will.

i don't know... the post was like a 5 paragraph affair and i wanted to find it because there was soooo much more. i was gonna call the girl out but then when i looked at who posted it's one of the girls im living with next year... >_> it's gone now though so hopefully someone else did that good work.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 18:13 by Kpyna »

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #416 on: July 26, 2015, 22:40 »
up at 5am every day this week except wednesday and sunday for work
screw working in a bakery
I also have those essays due in tomorrow which are because of college's mess ups :)))) also i still don't know if/when I'm going to uni!! I likely won't find out until the end of the week or next Tuesday when the sqa send my results out
loving lyfe

Offline the bread dragon

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 27, 2015, 00:49 »
why don't people text back :(((

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 27, 2015, 00:53 »
ugh sweet lord it's getting to the point in the summer where i constantly FEEL like i should be doing something but i don't know what i should do and i feel unfulfilled and lazy. i understand the point of summer is so you can take a break from school but i'm just getting to the point where i'm so bored and feel like working is the best way i can spend my time...

this is made worse by the fact that i feel like i don't have much to complain about since i've spent a lot of time with my friends and i know that relatively speaking i am having one of my better summers but damn it's just so long now that i'm in college

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #419 on: July 27, 2015, 01:19 »
i should be asleep bc i have the hospital in twelve hours but here i am being useless trash as usual