General Category > Say Hello!

Sign-In Book

(1/4) > >>

Lord Raven:
Man, we've all had a lot of good memories on this site eh? It's basically dead, but let's be honest -- at least we can come back to it.

I highly recommend you to join discord. Drop me a PM/DM or whatever you wanna call it, I'm raven#3622 (and currently have a Jojos avatar). I have facebook (yeah, despite everything), gmail, text, WhatsApp, etc. Feel free to drop me a PM, get in touch, whatever. I'll be checking here more.

Consider any previous beef squashed, honestly, because times are honestly garbage right now for anyone and everyone and I'm 27 now, we're all older now, and I've just forgotten a lot of dumb crap (and honestly, I've forgotten many of you, but it really doesn't matter to me because all that stuff is past now). It'll be nice to hear from you, nice to have a conversation in discord (I'm always online, I'm just quieter these days because of events in my personal life; I'm fine, though). Post here too if you want, rag on me as much as you want, but just let us know you're alive, ya know?

Petzbreeder:
I'm still around, both on Discord and here. I haven't been chatting much, as I have no internet access in my new house at the moment. I have to use 4G on my phone. I've been busy working out how to play Unchained Melody on my Yamaha keyboard. I'm doing well. I'll make a video of myself playing it once I have an internet connection.

DaveTheTrainer:
Nice to see you, man.

Honestly I'm just not a fan of Discord. The chatroom format tends to crush any more thoughtful conversation, so it'll never replace a proper forum for me.

I came back to hang around because I also have fond memories of this place. Today's internet has become increasingly tainted by politics and the need to suppress anyone that might break from the majority view. On most social networks it's inescapable, and any medium will be exploited for the sake of political grandstanding instead of having that general discussion space like this used to be. It'd sad.

I do long for the simpler times, like when "hi r u 12?" was a meme or everyone was suddenly called "Vanguard". I'd even take that time when Joeno made the site look like unicorn vomit for April fool's. World needs to chill out.

Anyway, hope you're doing well! Also when did you become an admin?

Petzbreeder:

--- Quote from: DaveTheTrainer on August 13, 2020, 14:03 ---Honestly I'm just not a fan of Discord. The chatroom format tends to crush any more thoughtful conversation, so it'll never replace a proper forum for me.

--- End quote ---

I'm the kind of person who likes to have a real chinwag instead of typing small sentences.

Have you seen how long some of my Discord messages are? I really miss the forum and all the activity it used to have. When I send messages on Discord, people don't reply often.

There are a few things that I want to share with everyone, but I haven't got an internet connection at the moment.

The name master:
Wow. It's been so long since I've been here. What did I miss? xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version