Yes, that's right, make an exact copy of one Pokémon, so you have two identical one.
Below are instructions on how to do it, which Cooltrainer posted on the forums.
- Save in front of the computer in any Pokémon centre.
- Access Bill's PC and deposit the Pokémon you wish to clone.
- Go to change box.
- When it prompts you to save your game, do so but...
- Just after it says "SAVING DO NOT TURN OFF THE PO..." do the most ironic thing and turn off the power.
- Turn your Game Boy back on and load your game.
- If executed correctly, the same Pokémon will be in a box, and in your party.
Tip: You might want to try it out with Caterpie's and Pidgey's first so you don't get sad when Charizard dissappears into nothing.
Note: This trick does not work on Pokémon Crystal- try it and you could end up with no Pokémon at all!
Also note: PKMN.NET, its staff and its members accept no responsibility if you mess it up and your save gets deleted or something.
Page written by Psythor.
Digg this! | del.icio.us | Reddit | Stumble Upon | Facebook
I always cloned my Pokemons in this game and never had any problems like when I clone a Pikachu or Butterfree, and when I look at the status it shows the Pokemon I clones, and nothing weird happens in battle mode.
Sorry for the confusion, I confused myself, writing that