You've completed your National Pokédex. You got your Mew from that silly island. You got your Jirachi from Pokémon Channel. You got your Deoxys from the giveaway. You got your Celebi from..
We're missing one.
Where is it?
I'm about to tell you.
For a long, long time, Celebi was considered the elusive, uncatchable monster. But now, the little beast has been found. He's currently roaming free on your Emerald Version, just waiting for you to catch him.
So how can you catch him? By following the simple instructions given below, of course.
1. Firstly, you have to complete two important aspects of the game. Make sure, as shown below, you've earnt all seven golden symbols in the Battle Frontier, as well as completing your ENTIRE Pokédex (385, not including Celebi).
2. Now, go and find Steven in Meteor Falls. If you go up the Waterfall, he's pretty easy to find. Aim for a ladder in the South-West.
3. Steven will look utterly shocked you've completed your Pokédex, but then upon closer inspection realise one small fact: you've not gotten Celebi. Out of sympathy, he'll decide to help you, and hands over the Rainbow Map (presumably, this is why he was moved to Meteor Falls in the first place).
4. Now simply take the map (and all the usual set of healing equipment and Pokéballs) to the Lilycove Harbour. Talk to the woman, and after nearly wetting herself, she finds you the sailor. He'll read the map, and take you to Rainbow Island.
5. Upon entering Rainbow Island, you'll be greeted with what is seemingly a mix of the puzzles presented when trying to capture Deoxys and Mew: simply push the triangle through the (rather simple) maze onto the (out of view) stand.
And voila, Celebi appears. Level 30. It knows Leech Seed, Recover, Heal Bell and Future Sight.
Consider yourself enlighted.
Page written by Psythor.
Digg this! | del.icio.us | Reddit | Stumble Upon | Facebook