Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83640 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #495 on: December 09, 2011, 15:04 »
dear everyone

calm down

john

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #496 on: December 09, 2011, 18:57 »
Dear school,
Giving me a music nab in which i need at least 66% to pass 1st period monday is cruel, as is doing a business managment nab the same day. Also kindly change the date of my biology nab, its on my birthday - i had two to do this year.

love Courtney x

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 09, 2011, 19:11 »
Dear Self,

Congrtulations, you got over her pretty quick in comparison to the last few, taking the fact that you see her every day into consideration. Your getting good at dealing with this aint you?

Dear Class,

Yeah, Im not drawing a seductive tellytubby in my sketch book, since it could get me in some trouble, so Im going to draw what Im meant to. The show and tell is going to be easy, for me anyway, Im used to being infront of more people than 16  :laugh: So your all getting doses of my charismatic humor, lucky you eh? Don't get me wrong, but theres only one of you that Im not going to look at, and when their up doing theirs, Im probably going to chillax and have a crack at writing a song  ^.^

From
       Me

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 09, 2011, 22:59 »
Dear N,
I understand you may not be fully capable of breaking out of old habits, and I understand you may be socially awkward, but... there's a line where you have to stop and think about what you're doing. Today, you crossed that line for me. I think I'm slightly scarred for life. It just... baffles me completely. Why?

Oh, and I know that tomorrow is your birthday. I kinda got the message when you started mentioning it 4 weeks ago. I just wish I wasn't the only one here in the house with you, I feel awkward enough just sitting in with you on a normal day. I don't want to feel pressured into spending time with you and your friends when I could happily have the me time that I feel I deserve every weekend.

And stop telling me you're going home in x amount of days, you've been really upsetting me by counting it down. Because you then say "But Dan, you go home in y amount of days! Aren't you excited?". Of course I am. But all you've done for the last month is remind me that I have work to do and that I miss being at home so much. Being homesick isn't fun, you seem to remind me of that so often. I can't wait until you actually go home, that way I can finally enjoy myself.

No love from your far too tolerant housemate,
Webby~

Dear V & H,
I love you both dearly. I'm sorry I ever considered not living with you next year. None of the problems I've had living here this year are down to you guys, and I think I've been unfair to you. I swear I'll give more time to you guys next year. <3
Much love from your favourite diva,
Webbyyyy~ <3

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #499 on: December 09, 2011, 23:18 »
Dear revision,
I've stopped being a self-pitying little windbag. From now on, when somebody faces me with homework on ionic bonding and revision on a truckaton of textbook reading on various technological subjects, this will be the only thing running through my mind:

Dear -,
I suppose we've both said things to each other both of us can find immature and stupid. Well, I find what I have said to be so, anyway. I'd ask to shake hands and just allow us to get along well enough, but really, we both know neither of us really want to. All I'm saying is watch yourself, as much as both of us hate it, our mouths can oth be our downfall.

Dear Self,
It's not as if you can't cope with the work. It's not as if you're a complete idiot. So go outside, meet with some friends, watch a rubbish Christmas movie and laugh at how bad it is. You know, have a social life. For many weekends, you have not ventured outside once. And it's really doing  number on you. This isn't just about your social life, you spend far too much time secluded, and it'll impact how you cope with people and groups in general. And with work experience right around the corner, that's not a good thing. And stop comparing yourself to everyone - the world mayy revolve around the best being at the top, but just becauase you aren't, doesn't mean you're incompetent.
Brain
PS: Cheer up! You're not that bad of a person. Sure, your looks and personality may not be stellar, but at least you can hold a relatively intelligent conversation, and sound somewhat smart while doing so. And who else can keep their cool when faced with people who want to - and probably will - beat your face, and laugh in their faces like they were a group of clowns, saying they have to work on their insults before they have an effect? Work dilligently - you have no natural talent, you have to earn it, and sitting around feeling sorry for yourself will NOT help.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 10, 2011, 00:37 »
Dear Nathan,

Well, you did it. You officially became the most annoyingly hyper guy the restaraunt has ever had. On top of that, you were completely unaware that your boss saw you drunk a few weeks ago and found you hilarious. Now why can't you be like this in college where you actually need to make a big impact? Silly bean.

And now you're shouting at me in your head that it's now 5 days until Hayley comes home. Well at least you have a reason for your hyperness I suppose.

Much love
Your brain x

Dear Brain,

I love you =]
I may not use you often, but the fact I can shock somebody by showing how intelligent I can be when I use you is a great tool for my armoury.

*hugs brain*

Nathan x
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #501 on: December 11, 2011, 23:08 »
Dear Self,
It's the last week of school, so just keep your mouth shut and keep your opinions to yourself, like always. It'll soften the blow, believe me. Just go and hide in a corner or something, it usually works, though you'll have to watch out for the people who'll cram every oppurtunity to out you down into this week, and make twice the effort to do so.

Dear -,
I can't say I know what you're going through, and I won't ttry to understand. That would just be an act of being a patronising moron. In fact, I haven't even had any oppurtunities to learn the harsh lessons of life that I need to, no matter how painful they are. But just know that I'll support you, and I'll be here if you need someone to rant at, or someone who'll remain calm despite what you say. Because I know, that even though I have my probkems, you have more and greater ones, to the point where mine seem trivial.

Dear K,
I know you probably hate me, and believe me, I never really tried to get on with you either. But I can't side with your mother on this matter, and everyone else who knows about this agrees. You may not be here to see this, or me, but I hope you're hapy with whoever you're with now. Maybe you'll have a chance now.
Signed, Stephen (your old childhood acquaintance)

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 12, 2011, 03:21 »
dear jim,

if you're really my best friend, why is it always nighttime whenever i log on your minecraft server? e.e

-liz

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 13, 2011, 03:09 »
Dear, D,
  Well, we have known each other for years now, and to be honest, I havent tried very hard to be friends, we hardly talk. So yeah, next time we see each other, lets make friends, or whatever it's called now. So.... yeah, if for some reason you do come on here, and I forget to say it to your face, I want you to know I am sorry...
  Hey, being friends is pretty much a win/win situation mind, nearly broke that barrier at prom, mind you, we clearly both went out drinking before hand with our friends... so not really sure what to say to that  :laugh:

Uhm yeah, the guys got round to telling me that you (apparently) were going to ask me out, so to save any of us from getting hurt, I think we should be friends first, since I do have an annoying habbit of pushing girls away when I feel things are going too fast.
  So yeah, let's be friends, let's sort things out, then maybe in the future we could be sat in the pub down the road laughing about things eh?

From
       Chris

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #504 on: December 13, 2011, 16:09 »
Dear Tolerance,
I'm surprised you've held out this much. Really, it's strange how you can cope with all those narrow-minded numbskulls without giving them a free sample of a knuckle sandwich.

Dear -,
I envy how you can be such an idiot and not even be able to realise it. I wish I could be like that. That is to say, I wish I could be as narrow-minded as you, to the point where I make it look as if I think I'm better than you.

Dear Stephen,
You say it to their face or you don't say it at all. You are the result of evolutionary success - bloody act like it.
Courage Wolf.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 13, 2011, 18:23 »
dear soldiertoise

stop acting so superior because you're honestly nothing special unless everyone else - the ones you talk down to - are special too. you're better than nobody, stop acting like you are. i used to act exactly like you when i was thirteen, so please grow up. i am not trying to Start Something here, just saying that for someone who complains so much about being a social pariah, you really aren't that great at making people feel like you're someone they'd want to be friends with. i tried to be your friend, but i found you too infuriating, i'm sorry. maybe if you started acting like someone who people would want to be around - someone who doesn't constantly try to make themselves seem smarter than everyone and act so much better than everyone - then maybe you'd have less of a hard time. you understand that, right?

like i said; not trying to start anything with this, just saying that you should think about your attitude before complaining about others. you're not exactly a piece of cake to deal with yourself, sunshine.

- john xoxo

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #506 on: December 13, 2011, 19:11 »
To the above poster,
I know how I'm acting. I do it not because I think I'm superior - if anything, I'm in agreement with you, and need to buck up my ideas. But I never got anywhere by being friendly and nice. I've reached where I am (insignificant as it may appear to my seniors) by making sure I could not only leave behind those who attacked me, but leave them in the dirt. I had to delude myself by making myself think I could rise to e better than them, that I could be better than anyone. If I was proved wrong, that was fine. I didn't like it, but I accepted that there were a lot of people better than me. So I made the most of every victory, and it got to the point where I no longer considered a lot of people as equal to me. Granted, they were the scum of the school, and a lot of people agreed with me. But the point is, I act superior because it's all I can do to stop the spiralling for now. Yes, I sound arrogant. Yes, I sound as if I need to see someone about this. Yes, I sound like I'm trying to get the world to hate me. And if you can't accept the fact I'm not all smiles, sunshine and mmemes, then just ignore me and be done with.
And I did try to be your friend. I tried to be nice for a change - humorous, in fact. I thought you were a brilliant person, just misunderstood. But you showed your true colours, and slowly, I began despising you more and more, to the point where I hesitate before reading any posts made by you. But you know what? I'm going to take your advice. I'm going to swallow my childish pride, and just try to make myself slightly tolerable. I'll start by acting neutral, and thoroughly unfeeling. It'll be like knocking a wall down and starting over.
Yours hatefully,
Me.
P.S.: No offence, but you really need to follow your own advice as well.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 13, 2011, 20:24 »
dear soldiertoise

address people directly will you instead of this silly passive aggressive stuff

also i already occupy the blackrom part of johns heart tough luck go pine for him in another quadrant

you do realise that john and i are speaking from you know
experience???????????????????????????
as in we've been exactly where you were beforehand???????????
and its like
sort of
listen to our advice
cos we're trying to save you a lot of time and embarassment here

the times i wish someone told me to do otherwise like
if they were drops of water for each embarassing incident
they could like
rehydrate the sahara desert

don't think you're better than other people
don't think you're worse either cos thats just as stupid

have your moments of superiority or pathetic self-pity yes but don't let it consume you beat it off with a stick as much as possible

don't think you're a special case either cos
to be honest the quicker you learn that you
like EVERYONE and i literally mean everyone
in life is just
normal
and boring
and have problems
and the same
and that no-one is a special case ever tbh
the sooner you get over that is the sooner you just start to feel better and are tolerated by people better

i know we all feel like we are special and NO BUT I AM SMART AND INTELLIGENT AND A SPECIAL BOY/GIRL or OH GOD NO-ONE SUFFERS LIKE I DO PLEASE GIVE ME SYMPATHY but its like
just be your own brand of special and don't yearn for being weird for weirds sake
i mean i have my quirks but i don't like forcing them at people if people care about them good if not w/e i'm not aiming for that

if you use other people as yardsticks to compare yourself to before you know it you have no integrity cos you spent too long slobbering over your own inferiority-superiority complex and thats the most tragic thing of all

just be
quietly confident in your own abilities
confident enough to do the things you can't do yet
not overconfident so you are setting yourself up for falls every time
and just be outwardly modest
focus on surviving the hell that is school-life in one piece thats all you need to do right now

you're 15
we've all been there
we know what it's like
we know
exactly
what we're talking about

yours
elizabeth

p.s. no, no-one needs to follow their own advice just bloody listen and stop being difficult please
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 20:32 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #508 on: December 13, 2011, 20:55 »
Dear a,
Why do you have to prove a point over everything i say, even when you know fine well that i'm right. Stop making yourself seem better than me, egotistical people and attention seekers are kinds of people i hate. I actually wish you'd leave school, the constant bawbawwhinewhine is getting irritating and tiring :|

Love courtney x

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #509 on: December 13, 2011, 22:09 »
Dear Inverclyde Taxis,

My surname is Prior. P-R-I-O-R. There is no "y" or "e" or whatever other random letter you feel like chucking in.

Ta!