Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532484 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #1905 on: February 28, 2011, 20:31 »
Some people don't seem to like other people having other opinions and are very sarcastic about it.
You wrote the cheque, I cashed it. Satisfaction action.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: February 28, 2011, 21:29 »
this kid
on this other forum i love very dearly due to everyone there being able to cope with me as a person [THEY DON'T GET ALL RILED UP WHEN I MAKE JOKES LOL]

but like this one kid... roleplays as a wolf... and idgi, she doesn't get how that's hard to work with? OKAY NGL... i rp as eridan ampora and sylar, and both times i've been those characters while she's been a wolf, i've reacted as the character would. which is uh... probably hostile. she doesn't seem to understand the concept of 'out of character' and 'in character' bringing on different attitudes. what i say when i'm in character as someone else isn't my own goddamn opinion ffff. at one point she was like i've been an rper since i was 13 - which doesn't mean a thing when she just turned 15 like last week and i know that rping doesn't mean anything based on age or w/e but honestly she seems to think she's apesxxt bananas at the whole thing when in reality her english skills infuriate me because of how terrible they are. no she's not ~foreign~, she admits english is her first language. but she also constantly tells me i need to type better and use less run on sentences/chatspeak-- THIS IS COMING FROM THE 15 YEAR OLD WHO CAN'T FIGURE OUT APOSTROPHES OR 'YOU'RE' AND 'YOUR' AND KFJDKLF look just because i don't care about typing doesn't mean i don't know how to get my english on UUUUUUUGH she's even seen me typing as if i know what i'm doing-- i suddenly don't care about this part of the rant.

anyway, she got all sassy at this other girl [a friend of mine, i might add] because basically her insanely generic wolf character [it's black with red eyes and it's a demon wolf that can turn into a human etc] was in wolf form, but the kid didn't make this clear and so my friend asked 'how do i react to that? is she human or what right now?'

so this kid LEAPS OFF THE HANDLE and posts
@Leelee: Okay, I will answer this for like the millionth time in caps, so everyone can read it.
followed by this huge caps lock post [THAT I DIDN'T READ LOL SUCK IT] and it just
made
everything
a w k w a r d
so then the owner's like 'chill out lol she was only asking don't be rude please'
and all the while i'm just sitting here like w0w this is like uhh yeah awkward basically

because this kid knows i kind of hate her as a person and if i said something i'd probably end up destroying her because her parents are mean to her or something idk her excuse these days but it's worse than some of the ones i've got off of someone here and i know some of you know who i mean!!! that's how terrible she is!!!

w/e umm tl;dr a furry with terrible english gets real mad because nobody gets her generic wolf """""""oc"""""""

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Webby2

« Reply #1907 on: February 28, 2011, 22:29 »
Lupe Fiasco's new album; not because it's leaked but because it's by far his worst one...

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: March 01, 2011, 19:12 »
Tests tomorrow + no motivation to revise = bleh who gives a damn.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #1909 on: March 01, 2011, 19:17 »
Life. Don't talk to me about life.
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Webby2

« Reply #1910 on: March 01, 2011, 19:19 »
Life. Don't talk to me about life.

This for me too actually. Plus everything else.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1911 on: March 01, 2011, 19:22 »
homework i can't be arsed doing

a-level results coming in nine days do not want do not want DO NOT WANT

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: March 01, 2011, 20:25 »
a-level results coming in nine days do not want do not want DO NOT WANT
Oh god I forgot about that, wonderful.

I made a comment one ONE german video on youtube, now I keep getting friend requests from bloody german uploaders! All I can remember from my GCSE in it is how to say that my auntie is very fat...and I don't have an auntie. >.<

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: March 01, 2011, 21:14 »
Two bits of maths homework for tomorrow, Im going to have to spend atleast an hour doing them both so Im going to start around about 11.

My friend has challenged me to a pokemon battle, Im not worried but all my good pokemon are on SoulSilver, which was lost with all my other games, so now I only have Heart Gold, I don't mind, I have a decent team at the moment, but bloody hell, I would love to find SoulSilver again..

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1914 on: March 02, 2011, 08:31 »
should have done those three bits of homework

should have done those three bits of homework

should have done those three bits of homework!!!

Webby2

« Reply #1915 on: March 02, 2011, 11:01 »
I can't find my shin pads and I sort of need them

The fact that I could be such a tool when I walked past my shin pads about 5 times at least
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 11:06 by Gurren_Lagann »

Offline Winston Payne

• A Real Nowhere Man
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • There I will go.
    • View Profile
    • Covered Wars, Allegedly.
« Reply #1916 on: March 02, 2011, 13:29 »
To anyone working that the Jobcentre Central Office in Leeds; you're doing a despicably terrible job.

2 times. 2 TIMES I have written to you DEMANDING why you think I'm still a student.
I did not write to dispute the closure of my claim. I didn't go to the second signing on; because your damn letter stated that you could not give me JSA because I am, allegedly, a full-time student!

What, you think I want to march to that dreary hole on a Wednesday morning, wait 15 minutes to be seen, spend 30 seconds talking with a sour-faced middle-aged peon about what I've been doing to look for work, when you think I'm a student and refuse to give me my money?

And when I write to you, I do not receive the response demanded? I don't WANT a P45, nor a booklet on "Disputing My Claim", I want to know WHY you think I'm still a student!? Did I make a mistake on the claim? Or is there some other reason? TELL ME. Because I do not want to go through the arduous process of going to the most miserable place on earth, only to receive ANOTHER letter stating that my claim has been rejected as I'm "still a full-time student"!

I'm giving them to the end of this week. Then, it's a third, final letter, then I'm heading down to Ed Balls' office, and getting the power of an MP behind me in my fight against Civil Servants; people who're meant to serve me, not jerk me around!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: March 02, 2011, 14:07 »
Seems the food thieves hit our flat last night. :|   we haven't lost that much, only a packet of crumpets, a bottle of Ribena and my 3L bottle of Robinsons, but we're still really annoyed about it. Now I have to go and buy more squash, even though that bottle was meant to last me several weeks. I paid £4 for it, and I didn't even have half of it. :\   I haven't checked the freezer, but hopefully none of our frozen stuff was taken.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: March 02, 2011, 17:46 »
The loaf of bread I am baking just collapsed after I left it to rise.... not hopeful now

oh my god i have had no end of trouble with bread ~_~

i mean i loved the old oven in our old house cos it had a pilot light and oh my god those things are absolute nirvana for proofing bread but our oven in this flat is rubbish

no clue about the temperature (should get an oven thermometer really~~~) and every loaf comes out hardly risen and wet bottom (haw haw haw) and about as much oven spring as a piece of lasagna

there's too many this that and the other's (proofing time? proofing temp? oven time? slashed correctly) that i've gone off baking bread for the time being which is a shame as there is nothing better than your own loaf of bread

i got bought one of the old 80s kenwood chefs for my birthday from my mother so i will use that eventually but now i'm just scared of overkneading the stuff now aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
           

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1919 on: March 03, 2011, 14:53 »
My kitchen got so trashed last night. There was a massive party in there for two people on my floor, and it was fine when I left to meet some other friends, but when I returned in the early hours of this morning it was destroyed. There were bags of rice and things and and broken bottles/glasses thrown all over the floor, smashed lights, smashed lights now dangling from the ceiling, broken chairs, hole in the wall, etc.

Then we had our kitchen inspection this morning, which we obviously failed. The cleaners and accommodation people were not impressed, and now we have to pay for all the damages. We did our best at the cleaning, but we can't fix the lights or anything. I'm pretty annoyed at having to pay a fair bit of money for things I haven't broken because we can't prove who did it (it was people who don't live here as well). We have to go to a meeting with the accommodation people about it later as well, so that will be fun -_-

I just don't get it when drunk people feel the need to smash everything up. It's only ever a few people as the rest of us seem to be able to handle our drink. Arghh >>

Other annoying thing is that I am also hungover whilst all this is going on =P