Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532507 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

ginrei

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2010 on: March 14, 2011, 12:17 »
Why can't some people take a hint D<

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: March 14, 2011, 19:06 »
I need to stop being so impatient. :\   Strangely enough, although I'm impatient, I tend to wait around a lot. I complain, but I wait around. So nothing gets done. Even if they don't turn up/contact me, I devote that time to them by waiting for them. Eh. Still waiting. Think I'll go to Spar and buy stuff just in case, not like it'll go to waste if we end up staying in. I could keep it for another day.

edit: yay, cancelled plans! ^-^  I'm more bothered than I thought I'd be.
OK, so I'm less annoyed now, but now I have nothing to do since I already read all 8 volumes of Pita-Ten, and the internet is consistently boring me these days. Could just play on my DS but that's equally boring. Going to bed sounds like a better idea :\
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 20:31 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Webby2

« Reply #2012 on: March 14, 2011, 22:01 »
I keep on doing the same question wrong for Maths homework and I have no idea where I've gone wrong, I'm getting my answer as y - 0 = 1/2x - 3 when it should be y - 0 = 3x + 6 =S

I just hate Maths urgh

EDIT: Got it done now... just not in the way I was taught to =S
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 22:27 by Excadrill »

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: March 15, 2011, 00:14 »
webby is bullying me on tumblr so i reported him to the neopets team i hope he gets his account frozen gotta take a stand against bullying right

She sold ma babies and now I'm gonna lose my Neocash and my kewl coloured Neopets too why does she do this to me :'(:'(:'(

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: March 15, 2011, 00:54 »
i seem to be in this weird impetulant child mood at the moment for some reason

i feel all pouty and like i want to kick something a little with my foot like a beanbag or something all angry at something like i've been told off but i've not been told off by anyone or anything i've just been sitting on the pc

what the hell is this am i synchronised to the emotions of a seven year old or something
           

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2015 on: March 15, 2011, 06:39 »
Second day of free labor, Hopefully I can do something more IT. Which I signed up for!
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: March 15, 2011, 20:17 »
fnnaarrrr 
Sat down in one of those rare "okay! I feel inspired and energetic enough to write!" moods and hammered out a paragraph before my phone rang and I had a conversation with my dad: about how I have to remember to sort out these loans and have I spoken to this place again about a job so they don't forget me and where am I going to live next year... 

Now I feel less motivated and more "oh god there's so much that needs to be done" in the kind of way that means that nothing will get done, whether it's unimportant or not. 

Haar. Well, at least I wasn't channelling that vigour into this scientifically-minded write-up which needs to be done before next week, otherwise that would have been something closer to a disaster. 

And now there are the loud and wondrous sounds of somebody kicking a football against the wall outside. Bugger arse tits and balls. 

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 20:23 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: March 15, 2011, 21:22 »
Probably going to have to pay nearly £100 for exam retakes. It's not my fault that I couldn't be bothered to revise! The world is so unfair.

Webby2

« Reply #2018 on: March 15, 2011, 21:24 »
Probably going to have to pay nearly £100 for exam retakes. It's not my fault that I couldn't be bothered to revise! The world is so unfair.

Could be worse, you could have to pay loads for ones you did revise for... and the one you didn't revise for you get a good grade but still need to retake it... >>

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: March 16, 2011, 00:16 »
I just stuffed my face with half a cheesecake in the hope it would make me feel the same as if I actually went out. Whenever I don't go, I remind myself of the reasons why I go. [/insert long and pointless rant about some things which are not true]

edit:
edit2: my unpopular opinion really isn't worth it. I'll just keep it in my mind along with all the others~
Considering deleting my tumblr since I don't get anything out of it anymore. All my "friends" there care more for animé characters than for me [but that may be because I'm no longer rping Palmon], and I seem to care more about what other people will see than what I want to reblog. Yayyy, turning my blog into something completely different!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 00:54 by Webby »

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: March 16, 2011, 01:22 »
i got to the point with tumblr when i first started on it where i worried about what people would see on it and thought "i can't reblog that no-one else will think it's cool" and then i soon stopped giving a fig and reblogged/posted whatever i liked whether anyone liked it or not

i mean it is still lovely when i get likes definitely ¦D and some stuff i'll post or reblog cos cool people i follow will like it

but i also just post and reblog whatever even if it is frankly ridiculous streams of conciousness or 1000 pictures of knitting and skulls

hence why everyone will get late night rants about lazy video game protaganists and outer limits episodes ideas which nobody gives a dogs urine sample about but its like wow i'm sick of being overly conscious of what i post cos i did that on other blogging mediums in the past and it's like wow i'm sick of it i'm just gonna blog what i want and if they don't like it then they're a bottel of wee

also webby just have a nap or an early night or something it sounds like you're on one of those downhill moods and i find the best thing to do at that point when it starts to turn to that this time of the night is just to have an early night cos the sleep tends to reset the mood completely

if you stay up even if it is playing awesome things like pokemon or knitting, the teapot of the mind just kind of stews as in tea stews not a meaty stew

hell i was heading for a mood breakdown mainly through the exhaustion of the 5-6 hour labs session and a 1.5hr nap sorted that right out probably balablalbalba serotonin levels etc. etc.

albeit waking up at 9pm but oh wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

but yes /hugs hope you're better this morning
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 07:51 by xhanatos »
           

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2021 on: March 16, 2011, 07:53 »
Just left my house and boom! low battery on my phone, dang.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: March 16, 2011, 09:34 »
i was up all night again what in the...
... casually goes downstairs and makes coffee throughout the day until i crash

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2023 on: March 16, 2011, 20:21 »
I have an ear infection or something. My right ear hurts and i can barely walk without staggering or feeling dizzy. Or i'm just a typical raging scottish drunk idk
wanted to punch my art teacher numerous times today aswell. I'm sorry i can't get the knack of wrapping flimsy paper straws round even flimsier wire the first time i've tried it and not get it right! contrary to what you think i can actually figure things out for myself and i'm less likely to care if you keep complaining at me all the time. I hope to god i don't get you for adv higher next year because knowing you, you'll probably rip everything up that i think looks good. I don't thrive off of negative crits and its nice to get some positive things said once in a while. :|

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2024 on: March 16, 2011, 20:44 »
My theory test is a week this tuesday. Ah, I can't be bothered. Its worrying me so much