Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532462 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Lucifer_6-6-6

• Lord Satan-Lucifer
  • Rob Fan
  • "Fear is not an option, unless fear itself"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.VampireFreaks.com
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2055 on: March 21, 2011, 01:00 »
Precisely everything seems to overcame itself with unethical behavior with manking, as I grow older the world seems to hate me even more as if Its meant to be, such useless dilemma blinded by such nonsense with nothing else to do but hate for their prominent ways to show society i'm wrong ane their right, perhaps they do so for the self integrity but who knows, after all its meant to be!  >:D
The biggest weakness of all is not knowing your weaknesses.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: March 21, 2011, 01:44 »
Last year I had a friend who did a dissertation in two weeks by working all day, every day for two weeks and she just about scraped a pass. I wish I could do that. Then I could just relax, look for work and try to forget I ever came to this place.

Dior

« Reply #2057 on: March 21, 2011, 08:09 »
It's 4 AM, I should be sleeping. I have got to get up in an hour and a half, I feel nervous and I have that weird hungry feeling, where you're hungry but not.

Joy. ._.

Offline Harlequin-Paint

• Pokémon Artist
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2058 on: March 21, 2011, 09:29 »
Drawing day today; I'm going to be late because I have to pick up a replacement key to my block of flats because the student accomodation has decided that there's an "issue with security" - holy cow well there is a key cutters just around the corner. what do they expect?? GADS.

I got locked out of my flat last night because in the time it took me to go to uni and come back, they had changed the locks and put up a sign telling everyone to pick up a replacement key at the office - which closed at 4. I got back at 9. Called the number and it put me onto answerphone straight away. >:C What use is that?!

Plus the proxy here has like, almost every website imaginable blocked. Some ridiculous sites as well; often marked as "tastless and offensive." Sorry, but what am I paying for again?? I moved my stuff in a day early a couple of months back; thought the guy was just doing us a favour until I got the email charging me for an "extra nights stay", when it was only my belongings that stayed here and the room was empty anyway. Honestly it's not like I put the heating or anything on.

But yes, student accomodation is annoying/bugging me. And the fact that today I'm going to be late to uni because of it has me severely unimpressed. I can't wait to move. ;_;

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: March 21, 2011, 19:37 »
Everyone around here is so friendly. I feel bad when I awkwardly bumble through conversation with them, because you can see them struggle to stay lighthearted in the conversation. Their will to remain near me wanes. Damn social ineptitude.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: March 22, 2011, 17:22 »
wow ok so i've decided that i literally cannot be around people without feeling faint

and because of this, the idea that this guy's just asked me to a goddamn dvd night. alone. with him. is... god damn i'm actually trying not to cry??

i'm already anxious about this guy because ngl he's always really scared me due to how... weird he is. i mean he might be nice, but the idea of... being alone with him... i kind of don't want to get raped. i'm not even trying to make a terrible joke here, i'm genuinely scared that he'll try something and i'll just be like WOW NO. i mean he's basically asked all of my friends out and then asked my sister out and still keeps hitting on her so i'm just...

anyway, he asked me if i wanted to go to a dvd night at his house and basically if my mum hadn't been in the room i'd have just broke down right there and started sobbing i can't deal with the idea of being around a human being and i've told him that

i told him
i don't like being around others. i never have, i've always been incredibly socially anxious even around some people in my family, and i told him that. yet he asked me.
HOW THE HELL COULD HE DO THAT TO ME?! IS THIS A JOKE?! I'M NOT A LITTLE TOY FOR GOD'S SAKE I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT KIND OF THING.

god dammit i'm pathetic i'm sitting here taking some sort of anxiety attack when all i could say is no

but he's so persistent

why
stop no nononononosnotp sitp sotp stop stop DSKFJDL;FSAD0[F8DSAF

this   is   s t u p i d

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2061 on: March 22, 2011, 18:14 »
Why did he book us in the same hotel room for saturday :| i'm going to feel so self conscious and awkward now fgsghsryj
Also, don't take drink with you. Please no. That will make things worse :v

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: March 22, 2011, 18:42 »
Chores that I've been avoiding that wont go away ( any chance of a deal, Lucifer? I have two brazil nuts to offer )  :)
You wrote the cheque, I cashed it. Satisfaction action.

Offline Lucifer_6-6-6

• Lord Satan-Lucifer
  • Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: March 22, 2011, 19:47 »
@helenoftroy
You do realize that you put yourself on the tranvestite category?

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: March 22, 2011, 20:03 »
I have more than a full page of references in my portfolio. I hope I don't need to double space my reference list, or I'll have more than 2 pages of references. :|   I have decided I dislike seminar portfolios and Harvard Referencing.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: March 22, 2011, 22:28 »
^^ Sorry, Mr Devil, I meant the two brazil nuts left over from the ones my mom bought from the supermarket. I would have thought you would be happy with any nuts after what you have been through the last couple of days. Even the Devil is getting disrespected now. Poor Mr Devil :(
You wrote the cheque, I cashed it. Satisfaction action.

Offline Lucifer_6-6-6

• Lord Satan-Lucifer
  • Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: March 22, 2011, 23:17 »
You really have a warped sense of humor especially coming from your intellect, clearly get your mind of the gutter and start being less prominent with your empathy you have for me, I dont ever recall having any sympathy towards others nor I want any..

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: March 22, 2011, 23:22 »
clearly get your mind of the gutter

says the guy who thinks two brazil nuts = genitals?????????????

time to lay off the clove cigarettes methinks
           

Offline Lucifer_6-6-6

• Lord Satan-Lucifer
  • Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: March 22, 2011, 23:39 »
It's understandable that you have no idea what nuts is altered as, but you're just a minor and clearly you're misinterpreting your statement, what makes you believe that nuts equals genitals? I might be indicating something much more grotesque unless youre the one who thinks that my perspective shows genitals as you may be the one who has the mental capacity to believe that everyone has the mind of a pig... tsk tsk

Offline Apprentice

• Grand Wizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Remember to like, comment, subscribe,
    • View Profile
    • Vinesauce
« Reply #2069 on: March 22, 2011, 23:49 »
Lucifer I know you probably don't mean harm but damn those paragraphs of yours just reminded me of a complexly-worded worksheet that I'd encountered earlier this week...
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ s q u a d ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ