Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532472 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2070 on: March 23, 2011, 00:13 »
... aaaaand the rumor that i deal illegal drugs is out T___________T

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2071 on: March 23, 2011, 08:28 »
@helenoftroy
You do realize that you put yourself on the tranvestite category?

i think i love this guy

my free is being taken up by biology. damn it

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: March 23, 2011, 17:40 »
Well, one can only be expected to turn the other cheek so often. Contrary to what ' someone ' seems to imply, I have no connection with Lucifer 6-6-6 whatsoever, other than replying to 'is posts.
You wrote the cheque, I cashed it. Satisfaction action.

Offline Buttons The Plural™

• i like being vague as much as i like doing that other thing.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: March 23, 2011, 19:26 »
all the forums on this site are having an increased tension, making it unpleasant to read and be apart of. Ive only been here for what... a year and a half? but i really like this site, it saddens me when things get low and down. It also seems to be less busy and full of all the lovely people i have come to love...

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: March 23, 2011, 21:19 »
I can't decide if I want to buy the Deluxe Bundle of Two... £24 for the bundle + £4 for the shipping from America, which seems pricey, but I love the box and the speaker and the jigsaw and the postcards. ;___;   I always do this, and then I decide not to buy stuff and I get peeved with myself.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: March 23, 2011, 21:26 »
Have been training up a tynamo to get it to evolve. 
It's cute, but looks like a tampon. 

Also the census that I filled out apparently got deleted, so I did that again... hope that it's still there. Daft internet. 

Also I've been eating terribly unhealthily to the point where I can just feel it all under my skin. I'm craving tomatoes and sweet peppers but don't have a fridge. Maybe I can buy some on my way back tomorrow and just stuff my face with them. 

Not in an annoyed mood... In fact, I am remarkably content... but those things are bothering me. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2076 on: March 23, 2011, 21:34 »
Why do you have to be so weird with money. I assumed that because you got the hotel, she got the tix and i got the bus we'd each be 'doing our bit'.
I don't see the point in yous giving me money for the bus when i need to pay most of it back to you for my ticket and hotel. We all paid much and such the same for everything so its kinda irritating :|

Offline Backsauce

• Frozen Friend
  • Rob Fan
  • Backsauce, what's not to get.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: March 23, 2011, 22:41 »
some dude who's giving everybody low rating on the rate how random the post above you is because they gave him a low one. I keep on giving him low ratings and hes getting pissed, tis funny!
Hey! You! Get outta my pasta! >:U

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: March 23, 2011, 23:25 »
opened up SAI and sketched a bit and oh my god everything looks so terrible enough to kinda

well discourage me from drawing more at this immediate moment in time

I know i should keep at it but trouble is it's that sorta giving-birth-to-a-baby crowning stage where its really really painful and embarassing okay maybe there isn't a baby coming out of ones vagina

or maybe there is who knows

but yes it was thoroughly depressing just to realise just how much my skills had rotted oh well i gotta lot of catching up to do
           

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: March 24, 2011, 00:03 »
you know what i love?

i love it when you have close girl friend. you'll put her before anybody. she asks if you can come over, and despite the guy you like being on the bus that day, you agree and go to her house. you've helped her through all of her breakups, and put your own family on hold to console her when her parents are having a serious fight. you guys go everywhere together, do everything together, and have sleepovers all the time.

then she gets a boyfriend.

and you're priority drops like a rock. 1st, boyfriend. 2nd, boyfriend's friends. 3rd, your best friend who's going to pick up the pieces of your life when your entire world ends and you two break up.

i just might not help her this time around.

but then again im too weak and easily taken advantage of, so most likely i still will.

• Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: March 24, 2011, 00:25 »
^ that reminds me of a friend i had in school

Her name was Jenny, we used to do everything together and talk about everything...
I introduced her to a male friend of mine and they made pretty good friends, before long they were seeing each other. I didn't mind at first, but i would invite her out at the weekend but she would call and say she was busy with her boyfriend. every weekend i would see if she was free but every weekend she was either busy or with her boyfriend.

Then her boyfriend dumped her so i offered to come over and see her, she accepted and we had a great time together until ONE WEEK later she had a new boyfriend. and the same thing happened. I Distinctly remember the last time spoke to her. We had arranged a date to actually meet, time and place and all. She never turned up. She didn't even call me to tell me she wasn't going to arrive. I tried calling her mobile to see if she was on her way but she didn't reply so i called her house phone. Her mum picked up and told me she was out with her boyfriend. I have never spoken to her since. After that i saw no point in trying to keep a friendship going with her.

If people are no longer in your life, there is a reason for it. I have much better people in my life now ^^

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: March 24, 2011, 00:37 »
its just i have like trust issues and i feel like i need a friend that i can tell everything too. im friends with a ton of people, but i wouldnt trust more than half of them even with the guy i like. and i suck at taking initiative, so im stuck. plus whenever she's single she's the best friend you could ask for. unfortunately when she's taken she strongly dislikes me talking about boys, which is like... the default conversation for any two girls. you know, i could talk about boy a and boy b, and she could talk about dakota, but instead she just changes the subject to pokemon or something else her boyfriends into.

aaargh stuff is so hard! p: i'm trying to find new people, but none of them fit the shoe quite like casey did.

• Joeno Fan
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: March 24, 2011, 01:54 »
My friend had a microphone that constantly emits the sound of white noise, he refuses to get a new mic because it's too expensive. It makes me not want to talk to him.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #2083 on: March 24, 2011, 08:29 »
a few things

1) left my netbook at home >:U
2) this computer is sooooooo slow
3) Adobe Illustrator isn't opening as fast as I want
4) i hate the picture I drew but I keep trying to finish it as I'm annoyed at myself for starting pictures and never finishing them >:U

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: March 24, 2011, 14:35 »
opened up SAI and sketched a bit and oh my god everything looks so terrible enough to kinda

well discourage me from drawing more at this immediate moment in time

gpoy all my life lol

usually i just leave it for a few days, but recently ugh i've drawn a few lines and thought 'why do i even try any more' because i guess it's the ~*~*~*artist's curse*~*~*~ that everything i draw i will automatically hate.

and i think it's also the feeling that even though i try i feel like people look at my art and think 'WOW HAHAHA JUST WOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU'RE TERRIBLE HAHAHAHA' and that it's just a running joke.

as you might have noticed, i'm paranoid about everything.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ