Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532524 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2205 on: April 06, 2011, 21:22 »
It happens every year to us british people, but why was 20'c so hard to bare?! And it's meant to be the same tommorow!
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2206 on: April 06, 2011, 22:01 »
Don't moan about the heat kdintranet! its like minus 20 in scotland all year round and i haven't seen sun in months :'c
[slight exaggeration there P:]

On topic: my friend keeps claming she's going to do stuff. Like yesterday she said she'd become veggie. Um stop being all talk :|

EMPIRE

« Reply #2207 on: April 06, 2011, 22:18 »
i've lost my memory stick and have a presentation to do by tomorrow, winning.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: April 06, 2011, 22:30 »
sometimes it'd seem like the weather would be the ISO Standard of "Perfect Weather" and british people would still moan about it

i for one am liking the heat and the sun for once because goodness knows i really quite need sunlight right now
           

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2209 on: April 06, 2011, 22:30 »
Student Finance; it's confusing the hell out of me, it's making me feel really thick and I just don't like it >>

Offline Piccolami.

• Joeno Fan
  • cheers Rich for the Rocket Ampharos <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: April 06, 2011, 22:32 »
^^^ this

i did the bits i needed to be around for and then went away and let mum sort out her and dad's financial things xD

my brother
why oh why is he such a douchebag
he makes me late EVERY MORNING
and it just gets later and later
and he gets smug-er and smug-er about it
he doesn't listen to anyone and thinks he can do whatever he wants
and he burned my arm with a baking tray
i kinda dislike him rather a lot
human beings in a mob
what's a mob to a king
what's a king to a god
what's a god to a non believer
who don't believe in
anything

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: April 06, 2011, 22:49 »
oh jeez its that time of year when you have to start doing it isn't it

the year before they didn't means test me even though i told them to adshfdsfhdskf

miraculously last year worked although i still haven't got back my mother's decree absolute

been technically financially self-subsistent for 3 years now so its going to be going on my own money details and wages etc. etc. ahhaahha i only earned like
670 a month
after tax last year

so this'll be good specially cos i'm going means tested

and cos i'm still working at THAT place i won't run out of money which oh god ever since the bad days of moving here i am not keen to return to that in a hurry i can tell you

seriously though i still hate student finance

grr how did i miss this

lol it's just a phase

can everyone shut up before i gut them because thinking back this ~phase~ has been since i was a kid and it's not even like i can just look past their idea that it's just a phase when i thought it was obvious for at least 12 years that i'm everything but a girl

haha i wish i was annoyed enough with what i was to actually get uncomfortable about it when i was little i had a short experimentation bit when i was young
and then woops my dad is all AAAAAAAAA NO about it all and i'm sorta "oh god i don't want to get into trouble ;;" as hell so i drop it completely and push it right out of my mind and then my brother becomes the real life equivalent of encyclopedia dramatica so i just sorta don't do anything about it and then the huge period of general blank started and i wasn't really anything, har and only after i actually got back in touch with planet earth did it all start appearing again but i dealt with it a lot better this time round which is good

also grrr @ people being all "????" about it

i mean i half see why they think that cos i'm not sure they kinda understand it i mean hell even i didn't at first myself but its also aggrevating the way most people seem to be "why can't you just be a ____ instead" in fact this comic sums it up nicely har

but yeah sorry this was a lot of rambling that didn't really do anything hahaha /flail

/hug anyway
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 23:14 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: April 06, 2011, 22:55 »
The joys of doing someone else's student finance. ^^;   I just hope doing mine the second time round is easier. Tempted not to apply for the extra money because a) I have so much left over from all my loans and stuff this year that I really don't need and b) my rent should be lower next year because I'm living off campus. Urgh. The joys of being the only person in my block capable of affording to live. x.x;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: April 07, 2011, 00:34 »
watch oot 
people tell you that something's a phase for long enough and you start to believe them and fall into a ditch of overcaution 
and of course 
If it is a phase then it's lasted a long time so I don't think it'll go away any time soon. I mean in that sense anything could be considered a phase, trolol.

funnily enough this is the only """"""phase"""""" i've went through according to the mother. and funnier than that is the fact it's the one that she's most disappointed in. she could deal with my stupid emo kid phase, my scene kid phase... hell, she's even doing pretty damn well in dealing with the massive hipster that is me. but nope i'm just going through a phase for over half my life and it'll end soon oh well.

haha i wish i was annoyed enough with what i was to actually get uncomfortable about it when i was little i had a short experimentation bit when i was young
and then woops my dad is all AAAAAAAAA NO about it all and i'm sorta "oh god i don't want to get into trouble ;;" as hell so i drop it completely and push it right out of my mind and then my brother becomes the real life equivalent of encyclopedia dramatica so i just sorta don't do anything about it and then the huge period of general blank started and i wasn't really anything, har and only after i actually got back in touch with planet earth did it all start appearing again but i dealt with it a lot better this time round which is good

also grrr @ people being all "????" about it

i mean i half see why they think that cos i'm not sure they kinda understand it i mean hell even i didn't at first myself but its also aggrevating the way most people seem to be "why can't you just be a ____ instead" in fact this comic sums it up nicely har

but yeah sorry this was a lot of rambling that didn't really do anything hahaha /flail

/hug anyway

lol ngl i've been trying to blank it a lot of my life. i even had a phase of hey let's buy skirts maybe then i'll stop being lame... NOPE. now i just have skirts i don't really want to wear [LOL MAYBE IN SUMMER I DUNNO I JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO GO TO WASTE??] even though they're nice and would look good on me were i not so bothered by wearing them. UGH.

also people being ???? about it UGH tonight my mum actually said 'WHY CAN'T YOU JUST EMBRACE YOUR FEMININITY??' i was just like 'w0w in that case why can't you just embrace MY FIST HITTING YOU BRISKLY ON THE JAW?' honestly these people one minute it's 'HURPADURP THAT'S COOL WE'LL WORK ON THAT' then it's 'wow you want wat LOL w0w you freak why not just deal with it'

oh but why am i complaining it's just a phase.

this is A Long And Stupid Post i'm sorry i'll shut up about this now.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #2214 on: April 07, 2011, 01:28 »
my rent should be lower next year because I'm living off campus

It's cheaper and easier to live on campus for my second year so I'm staying in Gorway Palace =D
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Matty Cahill

« Reply #2215 on: April 07, 2011, 07:46 »
Full day of 6th Form, Law Test in nearly an hour and a hour... and I didn't sleep well. What joy =/

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: April 07, 2011, 11:10 »
It's cheaper and easier to live on campus for my second year so I'm staying in Gorway Palace =D

It'd definitely be easier to live on campus, but definitely not cheaper. ^^'  I pay £93 a week for my room here, which pays for an en-suite shower. I went for this room because I wanted to be in a mixed sex flat - living with up to 11 other guys when I generally don't get on with guys would be a problem for me. And having my own shower has proven to be a godsend. <3
I think I pay £80 a week plus however much we spend on bills next year, and the bus to campus is free from outside my house because we're still inside the free bus zone. Being within walking distance of town is a good thing, too~

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Afro-Disiak

« Reply #2217 on: April 07, 2011, 11:17 »
£80 a week wow I wish I could pay that lol

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: April 07, 2011, 11:35 »
mine works out at 50ish per week but thats only

a) we are very very lucky with how much we're paying i don't know why the landlord isn't charging more considering where it is (450pcm and on a busy road and still is only band A despite every other property being band B i dunno maybe cos it's above a butchers)
b) we still have to pay council tax
b.5) and bills
b.75) seriously the gas bill during winter can go to hel
c) i'm sharing with someone so its 100ish per week altogether
           

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: April 07, 2011, 13:39 »
Ev training screwed up on my Frillish, apparently 25 x 2 isn't 100. >.<