Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532504 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #2220 on: April 08, 2011, 13:26 »
Why did we end up being stuck with the horrible taxi drivers last night? :|  the first one wasn't so bad until he got us lost, which ended in arguments over the phone. And then the taxi driver we had on the way back was a total sleaze, making sexual references for the whole journey. And they weren't mild ones either. Urgh. >:|

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: April 08, 2011, 13:57 »
wow so i just found out my oldest sister didn't do anything for mum on mother's day
i mean she didn't get a card or a present or even text her

WHAT IS HER DAMAGE
ok you know what i don't even want anything to do with her any more
i know she always says
I WANT TO SEE YOU AND I MISS MY BABY SISTER

get
out
of
my
life
HoNk HoNk :o)

you're a horrible person who makes me feel like a failure whenever i even think about you which is often because you STRESS ME OUT TO NO END JUST BY EXISTING and i think you're just a terrible sister who only ever talks to mum WHO IS A NICE WOMAN BY THE WAY AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME YOU SPEND IGNORING HER BECAUSE YOU'RE MISSING OUT to use her or get money or stuff from the shed and she's desperate for you to love her again and yes it is desperation and you called it that yourself yet you continue playing on it you TWISTED COW.

oh and stop talking to me about potential. jobs, college, education- i give not a damn about it right now, and the more you talk to me about it the more i want to smack you across the face until i feel better :-)))
btw this goes for everyone. i know i'm a screw up and i don't need the reminders ok thank you bye.

by the way buying me the dress wasn't funny. at all. in fact it hurt and i feel sort of sick knowing you're so quick to do hurtful things like that. i hope you understand the discomfort i feel about this and that it's hard enough knowing your thoughts on the matter. ALL THIS AND I HAVEN'T EVEN TOLD YOU THE 'TRANS' PART LOL.

this should probably go in the depressed topic but i don't care.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: April 08, 2011, 19:43 »
Cilan. Why do you have to be wearing an apron in your sprite? :|  it makes editing your sprite a pain, because it makes no sense to leave the apron in.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: April 08, 2011, 23:34 »
Oh dear. No hot water and no heating...again.

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
« Reply #2224 on: April 09, 2011, 01:32 »
Just lost my Flashdrive containing all my substantial work, which I really toiled for hours that I can't take that chance on letting it go, I know it's here somewhere Ugh* this is really stressing me out, and I need to work on my tables for my website that I'm currently working on, but I need my Flashdrive without it I can't save it Grr. . 性交 >_<
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #2225 on: April 09, 2011, 03:06 »
It'd definitely be easier to live on campus, but definitely not cheaper. ^^'  I pay £93 a week for my room here

I pay £60 a week, a lot less than what I'd have to pay a month if I was living . I don't have an en suite, but sharing a bog and shower is no different to being at home. The people over in the en suite student village are so up themselves at having en suite bogs and showers it's unbelievable. They pay £130 a week. All I need is a bed, a shower and somewhere where I can occasionally take a dump. That's it. I don't need to have fancy luxuries that are deemed necessities by the Village.

Why live in a flat in Wolverhampton or West Bromwich when all my lectures are in Walsall?
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: April 09, 2011, 11:58 »
>get home 
>all my deoderant has mysteriously gone missing 
>I asked my mother and apparently my sister has taken it 
>why am I surprised?? 

can't get it back now, as if I ask her about it she'll deny it or say it's one of her friend's that they left here.. so I'll have to wait until she vacates her room and then steal it back 
fgs 
I leave a spare toothbrush and things here so that I don't have to worry about leaving them here when I go back 
she's been using my shampoo as well 
If I'd left them lying around the bathroom for months on end in my absence then I could only blame myself 
but I keep these things in my room 
which is meant to be locked but it gets unlocked because the chameleon needs feeding and watering, and apparently my mother doesn't lock it again after even though whenever I complain to her she tells me to lock my room??? 

arrghhh it's not the end of the world but it is a pain in the arse. 
she borrows my socks as well, and because she doesn't wear paired socks, odd ones end up in the laundry.. and because she's sick of them turning up in the washing my mother throws out odd socks... so I end up with no socks if I'm not here to sort out the laundry instead. 

nnferwahggrr sister BUY YOUR OWN STUFF. 

« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:02 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #2227 on: April 09, 2011, 12:37 »
The guy i like keeps on talking about me to one of my friends and idk recently they've became ~close~
 He told her that he and i aren't best friends anymore and was whining about how i never speak to him. Wth :|
they've been taking the piss out of me and its starting to grate. First it was jokingly now its irritating.

also hello i think i've known him longer than you have. I've known him since nursery and you only started talking to him a few months ago :s

showing your true colours again are we?

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: April 09, 2011, 13:02 »
there is a mouldy cat poo stuck to the rug in my bedroom 

it is at this point i literally cannot even 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: April 09, 2011, 13:06 »
Just how many narrow\closed minded people are there?!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 14:34 by Mulholland »

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: April 09, 2011, 15:47 »
wow so my sister's friend basically showed up on our doorstep and said 'can i stay tonight'
if i wasn't so freaking nice to her i'd have said no but ugh whoever drove her here had already disappeared kdjlfodsfsk anyway

she gets to my sister's room and tells her 'i told my mum you said i could stay this weekend'

...ok i'm not very good with social norm but i'm pretty sure you never do that???
we're trying to get ready to move house here you dumb broad what are you d o i n g

if i catch her smoking a cigarette in my sister's new room i'll take the pack and shove it up her ass while calling a tavi to send her back home  UGH

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline helenoftroy

• On Top
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Sorted the guy, PM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: April 09, 2011, 15:50 »
I come on here for a quick peak before watching the Grand National horses and what do I find? Attitude, that's what. To whom it may concern > I don't know what you're on about, re. you're banned forum. If you've got something to say, out with it. You may not have the fur for real, but you are definitely getting the bugs. It's not my fault it's been raining up north, if that's the gripe. Bad girl. :dry:
You wrote the cheque, I cashed it. Satisfaction action.

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2232 on: April 09, 2011, 15:59 »
I haven't been able to connect ANY of my DS/DSi games to the net because the security system isn't compatible. This has been going on since Platinum. I'm just lucky my sister always gets the opposite version to me.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: April 09, 2011, 16:04 »

she gets to my sister's room and tells her 'i told my mum you said i could stay this weekend'

...ok i'm not very good with social norm but i'm pretty sure you never do that???
Women are allowed to hit women, you seriously should've slapped her. The cheek!

Offline Darkwing

• Typhlosion Fan
  • I may be good... but I don't play nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: April 09, 2011, 17:16 »
Just how many narrow\closed minded people are there?!

Do you mean Fan Dumb shippers or in general? Because seriously I feel your pain