Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532514 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #3075 on: July 29, 2011, 19:22 »
I have a Debit car... But it is bright orange and looks like puke. No joke... So my mum tells me you can design your own... Now I have been sitting on the internet net googling for something that I can edit and make look awesome seeing as you can't copying right stuff. GAH! *Dies* So many hours wasted...

Oh I am also work everyday until Friday when I go on holiday. Whoop! Meaning if I want to go somewhere I have to get up early. Like tomorrow I have to get up two hours ealier to go to my bank and sort out my card and then the design... And see if it will turn up as I am away. And if it does will it stop my Card that I will have with me. Or to see if they can get it to me before Friday. I highly doubt that.
Pompeii - Bastille <3

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3076 on: July 29, 2011, 19:49 »
Wonderful, Capcom can't even sort out a common error on MH3, after all this time. Seriously, Capcom must be full of f*libberdygibber*heads.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: July 29, 2011, 20:22 »
I went to rest my eyes for like 10 mins and I've woken up over 2 hrs later. >.< At least I haven't missed the good telly.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: July 29, 2011, 22:06 »
Choosing to do the special Gourmet Cooking on Aywas... not realising all the items necessary are set, R100 items that will cost ~1mil BP to buy... :|  if I quit, I lose ~250 cooking levels. If I don't, I'm stuck because I'm positive the items will become AD after the event.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3079 on: July 29, 2011, 22:09 »
holiday tomorrow

got mobile broadband, yay

can only use it 1 hour a night

*is already having withdrawals*

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: July 29, 2011, 22:23 »
Small cuts in the most inconvenient places on your hands and feet. Make life more difficult than you'd imagine!

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: July 30, 2011, 00:36 »
I can't find my iPod, and I was just about to put a bunch of songs on it. :(
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: July 30, 2011, 00:39 »
i bought 500mb of internet for tonight and
i've been on the internet 20 minutes
... and managed to use 300mb???

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow lame

also my kawaii headphones broke now i am unable to listen to music fffffffff

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3083 on: July 30, 2011, 00:51 »
Oh f*libberdygibber*, there's a baby next door.
And my bedrooom is directly next to the little annoyance's, and all we're seperated by is a brick wall, which seems to be quite inadequate at blocking a crying sadsack's voice.
Seriously, use duct tape or something, some of us don't like listening to incessant wailing.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3084 on: July 30, 2011, 02:02 »
So I'm ~sort of~ on the cusp of getting with this guy I've known for years now, and tonight I got a wake up call about howw absolutely nuts his ex girlfriend and her friends are. We're out for a night with a mutual friend who's leaving the country in a few weeks and one of them felt the need to introduce herself to me- no one else we were with, *just* me. I'm not stupid and I know a warning of "I'm his ex's friend and I'm watching you" when one comes my way. These are women in their thirties and it's quite sad and pathetic that this is what I'm maybe going to have to put up with.

Ah well. I'd like to think I was a pretty chill person but if they want to pick a fight with me it'll be the sorriest thing any of them have ever done /gangsta

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: July 30, 2011, 05:59 »
Oh f*libberdygibber*, there's a baby next door.
And my bedrooom is directly next to the little annoyance's, and all we're seperated by is a brick wall, which seems to be quite inadequate at blocking a crying sadsack's voice.
Seriously, use duct tape or something, some of us don't like listening to incessant wailing.
I used to have that problem because of siblings... But anyway, why not try foam earplugs? They could at least dampen the sound.

I must say that I am regrettably shy with people.  I hate every awkward moment that I create because of it.
When I gave a speech recently about a pet peeve, they cheered me on only because I talked a lot. It was sickening, at least to me, that that's the only thing they noticed about it. As my friend said (IIRC), "didn't they know that they were the ones being talked to?"

Most of the time, people in real life and the internet only describe me as "nice" or "smart", and while this is true, they do not know they days where I feel like beating things up because of things I notice, things that cannot escape my extreme observance.
It's like the superpower that backfires, I notice and record people's actions and I can tell a lot of the time what they're going to do. For example, I expected that my first task on returning from my trip would be the dishes. It was. But anyway, this becomes a problem when you know it's going to happen subconsciously and you hate every moment when they do exactly what you thought. Like I expect no one to reply to this. As this fuels some sort of burning desire for it not to happen.
Good thing my sunny disposition on life limits me to this wall of anxiety. Oh, and I'm going to go on my fourth trip tomorrow where we have to do something rather saddening.
gggfffffbANANA
Whoa, what was I typing? Something sad and depressing? Over that now.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:27 by Catstorm »
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: July 30, 2011, 11:10 »
So I'm ~sort of~ on the cusp of getting with this guy I've known for years now, and tonight I got a wake up call about howw absolutely nuts his ex girlfriend and her friends are. We're out for a night with a mutual friend who's leaving the country in a few weeks and one of them felt the need to introduce herself to me- no one else we were with, *just* me. I'm not stupid and I know a warning of "I'm his ex's friend and I'm watching you" when one comes my way. These are women in their thirties and it's quite sad and pathetic that this is what I'm maybe going to have to put up with.

Ah well. I'd like to think I was a pretty chill person but if they want to pick a fight with me it'll be the sorriest thing any of them have ever done /gangsta

this is what the Jeremy Kyle show was made for.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: July 30, 2011, 12:10 »
I got my glasses about an hour ago and have almost broken them already. I sneezed and nearly smashed my head and the glasses against the cupboard door. At least I can get free replacements before I'm sixteen.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: July 30, 2011, 22:28 »
I got weights, and I really want to get training gloves, but thoes will set me back a few £££ and to be honest Im skint as it is at the moment. Heres hoping I get that EMA in college £30 every week or something...

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3089 on: July 31, 2011, 21:56 »
late

4 minutes of internet left

FRIENDS

Y U NO ONLINE