Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532438 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

kr9q

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #3780 on: November 28, 2011, 20:42 »
OK, so I've got a song in my head called 'Run Joe'. I've found and heard a different version but, I want to hear the one I heard in class. I look all over youtube with the keywords 'Run Joe' in the little search box and I can't find it so I type in 'Run Joe New Version' and, I still can't find it. Sometimes, I just plain HATE Youtube. I can't even find Jeff Dunham's fourth Special "Controlled Chaos" on Yutube without it either being:
  • A) A Link to another website that I have to complete a survey for and the stupid survey won't work
  • B) The Video taken off
Yep. I hate Youtube.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: November 28, 2011, 20:44 »
I think that'd be due to copyright issues or something along the lines of it...

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: November 28, 2011, 21:42 »
Off to Bexleyheath again tomorrow. Once it was a place for shopping but now a place to carry CVs around in a state of fear.  D:

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: November 28, 2011, 21:49 »
My headphones just broke.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3784 on: November 29, 2011, 12:23 »
So the town centre has been pretty much shut down due to flooding, public transport has been cancelled and all schools/colleges closed for safety reasons, the police are out telling people to stay off the roads... and I'm still expected to get into work? What do they want me to do, canoe into town?

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3785 on: November 30, 2011, 07:48 »
I bought a used emerald from amazon on saturday and got it last night. Joy?
its fake.
I thought it was when i opened it, it had the american 'e' on the crappy label, and the font for nintendo looks wrong. The start up message is dogdy 'The game can be played' and when i tried to see if plat recognized it, the save corrupted. Just my luck that every pokemon gba game i buy online is fake. [Yes, i was careful with getting it, seller had good rep ect]
hopefully gamestation might have some 3rd gen games in today :/

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: November 30, 2011, 12:44 »
So the library day we planned, as per usual, turns into everyone ditching me. I got here and was told that they were going home to nap and do their work on their laptops instead. So now I'm on my own in a crowded library making notes on a crap theory of mind that I desperately want to tear apart and still get an A for. Not gonna happen. Loooooove uni! :/

edit:
Wolves Are At My Door still isn't available to the UK. I already have Turn Me On, Satellite and Something True through Masquerade+Rolling Stone but I really want to have Wolves Are At My Door and My Heart's a Cannonball on my iTunes. ;____;
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 17:06 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #3787 on: November 30, 2011, 17:25 »
More hungover than I have any right to be on a Wednesday, and can't decide if that's what's making me feel sick or if I'm *really* hungry. D:

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: November 30, 2011, 20:44 »
And to add to my day, I just discovered that I had mould growing in my wardrobe! Only one item of clothing got touched by it, and I'm hoping that a quick wash will be enough to salvage it... but 2 pair of shoes are now slightly furry and my slippers and another pair of shoes are a little patchy on the inside. I feel really upset right now, this house is awful, full of mould and I just can't deal with it anymore. It's not even the end of the first term and I want to go home and never come back. ;-;

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3789 on: November 30, 2011, 22:52 »
ANIMES I LOVE WATCHING
Y U NO HAVE SEASON 2

Offline ♥MotionlessInWhite♥

• But everybody likes apples...
  • Sentret Fan
  • I hate this world and this world hates me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: December 01, 2011, 20:16 »

I'm really sick and I have to take these huge pills that I thought were blue last night but are actually green....
It's not the pills that I really hate even though they're giant, it's just being sick that is really annoying...
And I'm gonna have so much homework after it's not even gonna be funny.... Argh!
I hate this so much!!!!  >:(

Despite the lies that you're makin, your love is mine for the takin.
My love is, just waitin' to turn your tears into roses.
No, you'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars, hear my whispers in the dark.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: December 03, 2011, 01:38 »
I doubted Rule 34 then my friend sent giraffes and now I have to burn my eyes out. =[

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: December 03, 2011, 20:36 »
I bought a cushion for me to use in the living room about 2 months ago, and in all that time, I've not had a chance to touch it once in between my housemates claiming it. I'm taking my other 3 cushions back upstairs when everyone goes home for Christmas, and I might take my other one home and "accidentally" leave it there :/

Offline firekitten

• Welcome to the show, it's the story that you've heard a thousand times!
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: December 03, 2011, 20:41 »
I want my Chinese food. Now.

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3794 on: December 04, 2011, 02:06 »
If I get Harvest Moon, nobody (in real life) will ever take me seriously again. If I don't, I will forever regret passing up the oppurtunity, and will then depeerately make excuses to myself as to why I didn't buy it with money I saved specifically so I could buy something nice for myself.
On another note, my hard-earned Earth monies are not nearly enough to buy that thing I wanted. At this rate, I'll miss all the sales, and then how will I get my product dirt-cheap?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:08 by The Soldiertoise »