Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532503 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #3930 on: January 14, 2012, 07:11 »
holy crap
social justice Opinions omg

ok so theres something on tumblr going around where a mother cut her daughters hair into a boyish mohawk rar rar rar yay yay yay gender equality reblog like etc

yet someone i follow reblogged this post that was basically a tumblr user being all "why do you hate the photos of the girl with the mohawk"
and they were like BECAUSE ITS CHEAPENING THE ORIGINAL MEANING OF A MOHAWK and they even had The Iroquois Best Friend to chip in and say why its annoying cos it was "a symbol during battle and the white-dominated punk scene took it and essentially erased its original meaning"
and then First Friend comes back in to go on about how Thats Dead Wrong That Is Innit it makes a mockery of those who EARN it and its culturally erasing
and

and..........
and

please
internet.............

its
a hairstyle
whether you like it or not it's not some
thing that
your descendants can only exclusively wear

i'm all for progressive liberal-ness but for gods sakes
its
HAIR
a mohawk you just
slap hair up in the middle
you wonder why everyone else thinks the social justice scene is lofty and limp-wristed and Opinionated half the time

its like i legit don't know what to say re: issues because undoubtedly it's the Wrong Opinion to have

like seriously i half expect like:

Me: "haha cool a boy wore a skirt to school in protest of the school uniform thing"
(scrolls through notes of post)
Token Offended Person: "that is erasing of otherkin identity check your privelidge"
Token Offended Person 2: "he can only wear a skirt cos of his white abled cisgender privelidge...."
Other Token Offended Person: "this is cissexism at its finest, the fact that they are wearing that skirt erases my polygender donkey manouvre"
Another Token Offended Person: "yet again the patriarchy at it's finest..............if it was a girl wearing a boy's skirt it wouldn't be the same.............................."
The People What Do The National Lottery Thing: "hey Token Offended People!!! you've all won £24 million on the lottery!!!"
Token Offended People: //sigh loudly, fold arms, frown//
           

OVOxo

« Reply #3931 on: January 15, 2012, 20:30 »
I have no idea what happened last night and im covered in grazes, can't eat otherwise I'll throw up and I've got an exam tomorrow which I need to revise for. I think I need to change my approach on life because everything isn't going well for me and anything could happen :/

kr9q

« Reply #3932 on: January 15, 2012, 22:16 »
I want to draw something but, I have no idea of what. I was going to draw a ditto but, that's the easiest thing that I can draw. I want to draw something hard.

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3933 on: January 16, 2012, 00:15 »
I want to draw something but, I have no idea of what. I was going to draw a ditto but, that's the easiest thing that I can draw. I want to draw something hard.
Draw a stone.

The "a" key on my keyboard doesn't work properlly, and this is really starting to take its toll on whatever the hell it is I do.

kr9q

« Reply #3934 on: January 16, 2012, 00:22 »
Draw a stone.

The "a" key on my keyboard doesn't work properlly, and this is really starting to take its toll on whatever the hell it is I do.
OK, I'll do that.

Well, if you have Google Chrome, it usually comes with an online keyboard so that might help.

I am now annoyed at the weather. Stupid winter. Why couldn't my fish have died in the spring or something? I couldn't find ONE spot in the garden to bury my fish that wasn't already frozen.

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #3935 on: January 16, 2012, 02:47 »
Housemate decides to be productive at the most inconvenient times. Here I am, tryingto sleep, and he finally decides to wash up. And he put his washing on. Soo that's my washing line taken up for the next few days. So what will I use to dry my clothes when I wash them tomorrow? HMMMMN?
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #3936 on: January 16, 2012, 03:04 »
so most of my life i've been listening to SR-71's version of 1985. I always knew Bowling For Soup's version existed, but I never bothered listening to it

it just came on my spotify

what the hell did i just listen to.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: January 16, 2012, 19:03 »
I slept on my neck funny, and I've been agony all day for it. >.<

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3938 on: January 16, 2012, 23:26 »
OK, I'll do that.
There's this wonderful new thing called  "joke." They don't have to be funny, but I thought tht one was obvious enough with the giant trollface slapped on the end.

Well, if you have Google Chrome, it usually comes with an online keyboard so that might help.
Yes, I've honestly considered using a slow aand tedious way of typing, as opposed to a faster and more convenient one with only one minor flaw on my part.

I'm never eating another bowl of Crunchy Nut again. Without going into too much detail, I almost passed out in the corridor.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: January 17, 2012, 11:30 »
Yes, I've honestly considered using a slow aand tedious way of typing, as opposed to a faster and more convenient one with only one minor flaw on my part.

and i thought i was rude??? omg she was trying to help you?????

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3940 on: January 17, 2012, 14:31 »
reading things as the wrong things

i just read "skymin" as "skyrim"

hell i am tired i don't like this. give me my blood back :c

Offline Uncle Garnetto

• I'm here
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I AM ... YOUR MASTER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: January 17, 2012, 14:33 »
being stuck at college with nothing to do
I am the champion, my friends!
I have ALL 646 pokemans, in my boxes, legitimately gained, in order( and an awesome team). I am the dex MASTER.
i will take all battles, if you want to challenge me and i hope to take part in upcoming tourneys

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3942 on: January 17, 2012, 16:07 »
and i thought i was rude??? omg she was trying to help you?????
Be honest here. Did you really expect me to reply in any other fashion?

I get the feeling this history essy will be harder than it seems. I'm fairly certain I can achieve a satisfactory mark, but this isn't going to go down well if recent sleeping patterns persist.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: January 17, 2012, 16:46 »
Be honest here. Did you really expect me to reply in any other fashion?

in a sort of vague way

I'm going to take your advice. I'm going to swallow my childish pride, and just try to make myself slightly tolerable.

i kind of did. that wasn't neutral, or tolerable, it was rude.
it wouldn't have hurt to say 'thank you, but that option doesn't work for me' or something similar.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #3944 on: January 17, 2012, 17:34 »
I strongly urge you to take notice of the "slightly" in there. And the fact that I can't be nice to everyone, much as it may shock you.