Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532456 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #4035 on: February 15, 2012, 00:07 »
I start talking about getting a job if I move to Swansea for a year. I state that there are some jobs going right now, but most are part-time. Cue Gran telling me I'm living in a dream land and generally ripping my idea to shreds despite me not finishing the sentence.

What the hell else am I meant to do? I wanna go elsewhere and actually experience what it's like to live alone for longer than a week (which usually ends up with me being bought a ton of food beforehand anyway.) I hate being babied dammit! And I hate being treated like a complete and utter moron. And most importantly, I RESENT being compared to my parents whenever I do or say ANYTHING that isn't consider 'normal' or 'thought through'.

I might as well bugger off elsewhere and experience a stressful life there, cos it's only getting worse and worse the longer I stay here. GAH!!!

*headdesk*

Rare mini-rant is over...
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: February 15, 2012, 00:27 »
I start talking about getting a job if I move to Swansea for a year. I state that there are some jobs going right now, but most are part-time.

Word of advise I'm from Neath which is in Swansea there isn't many jobs going here either, best thing you can do if you come here is head straight for the job centre.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #4037 on: February 15, 2012, 00:34 »
Have you ever reflected back on recent events and feel like everything's going downhill at a faster rate than usual?
Yeah, I probably shouldn't think too hard about it, it's not doing me any favours. If disappointment is to be part of my daily routine, then so be it.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: February 15, 2012, 00:44 »
Word of advise I'm from Neath which is in Swansea there isn't many jobs going here either, best thing you can do if you come here is head straight for the job centre.

Yeah I was planning to do that. The thing I'm annoyed with is how I'm not even able to get a sentence out of my mouth without someone mouthing off at me and generally ripping my ideas to complete shreds.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: February 15, 2012, 00:48 »
Yeah I was planning to do that. The thing I'm annoyed with is how I'm not even able to get a sentence out of my mouth without someone mouthing off at me and generally ripping my ideas to complete shreds.

I get that all the time I get moaned at for not having a job, then when I apply for loads I get moaned at again really can't win.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: February 15, 2012, 12:37 »
I have a feeling I've tried waaaaaaaay too hard on this history report... 10 references for 1,500 words on a subject I don't even take. I think it's a little obvious that I hoarded some of the books for a little too long. Oh dear. Although 4 of my references are online (technically 5 since 1 is a journal), so I guess that kind balances it out. And I could've just skimread one of the books for a reference. And the one I used the most I handed in really quickly... so I should be ok... should...

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #4041 on: February 15, 2012, 16:54 »

WHAT IS THIS.
TURN IT BACK.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4042 on: February 15, 2012, 23:39 »
Oh you're a cool guy copying a status one of your friends posted on facebook and then putting it on twitter to seem like an ~angsty~ guy and getting rt's and whatnot in the process. Seriously get a life and stop trying to win recognition from random strangers.

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: February 16, 2012, 18:22 »
"any non-negotiated absences will be considered in marking your reports"

Thanks for letting us known in advance. 2 and a half hours before the lecture. If I'd known the day before I'd have made sure I wouldn't be spending the day hungover. This is the first time I've missed one of the lectures, it's not like I'm in the habit of skipping them. :|

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: February 17, 2012, 02:48 »
It's possible that I may have autism.

.. okay, maybe this doesn't help my case.

posting gifs xDDD how autistic wow your mental problem is so quirky and makes you do silly things like post gifs xDDD wow ur quirky o3o;;

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: February 17, 2012, 11:43 »
Got woken up at 4am by my wonderful housemates. And then I stayed awake for 10 minutes to listen to what they were doing, and there was an argument between them and a bunch of random guys they brought back. Lovely. I'm beginning to lose my patience with them.

Wow how desperate am I? I need to get a grip, seriously.
Hello loneliness.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 20:42 by Webby »

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: February 18, 2012, 16:53 »
"hey wanna go somewhere with me"
"yeah sure i'll get ready"
-get ready-
"oh sorry im bringing my boyfriend"

why does this always happen to me

i need new friends

it was my last bit of mousse too

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: February 18, 2012, 18:16 »
Do you have something against me or something? Because I seem to see it's always you, acting like some common bully (in favor of using swearwords, trust me) when everyone else is mature enough to leave it alone. Seriously, stop it. I don't care about whatever grudge you have against me, or whatever thrills you get out of it. I'm not trying to be quirky, I'm not trying to be the 'special snowflake' you think I am. In fact, I'm just trying to be normal. Now let me get back to ignoring you while you ignore me. Thanks, bye.

how can i have something against u when i dont even know u lol w/e im not bullying u calm ur tits
it coulda been anyone i said hat too dont take it personal just take it as 'wow i sure was dumb for playing something serious like autism off as a joke!!!' because no matter how u twist it thats exactly what u did so0o0o0o0o ya wouldnt have hopped on ur dick about it but i guess thems the breaks ha ha jut try not to be so insensitive about somethin so serious like mental illness ok :')

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: February 18, 2012, 20:27 »
Why do I let myself watch Take Me Out? All these men are clearly straight. And there is one girl on this right now that REALLY annoys me.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: February 18, 2012, 20:29 »
but john!!! mental illness is quirky and cool!!!!! how intolerant of you !!!!!!!!shout pole!!!11!1!1