Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532444 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #4470 on: July 03, 2012, 06:00 »
mark stop stealing all my awakeogens omg
           

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #4471 on: July 03, 2012, 18:02 »
Ugh, I can not draw a cartoon hand to save my life ¬¬

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4472 on: July 03, 2012, 18:08 »

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4474 on: July 03, 2012, 23:40 »
Still have a cold suffering with terrible headaches and a bad cough.

Also my White decided to crash and cause the save data to become curropts, so I now have to start again.  >:(

What a week.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4475 on: July 04, 2012, 20:35 »
Well...don't judge me for this scenario...but here's what is bugging me now:

So, recently this girl (unnamed for internet safety, of course) has been really...using me, in a sense. For example, she earlier asked me to move seats with some other boy, and I obliged. She then spent the rest of the lesson flirting with him.

Skip to Period 5. Two boys, one being the aforementioned boy, kept winding me up, when I told them straightly that I wouldn't hit either of them. I was more focused on the girl, who just "laughed" along with it, in a sense. At about 5-10 minutes until the end of the lesson, I lost it after holding everything back for 45 minutes. However, fists were not involved. I armed myself with my best pen, and flung it across the room at the...girl.

I started to walk out the room, before I was asked why I threw it at the girl who was sitting next to the girl I aimed for. I replied with "I didn't aim for her, It was for her!", as I pointed at the girl. I legged it afterwards.

Now, checking my Facebook messages, she sent me one asking me why I did it and what she had done to me, also saying that I really upset her and she feels like crap. She also stated that she knew I wouldn't care...

Now, how do I deal with this? (rhetorical question, guys) I am torn between what my next action should be. I really wanted to vent my anger and explain to her why, and I also want to apologise...crap what have I landed myself in...

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4476 on: July 04, 2012, 20:50 »
Now, how do I deal with this?
Tell her the truth about how she pissed you off, if she's as manipulative as your post implies then you're not getting in there anyway.

(rhetorical question, guys)
Lies.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4477 on: July 04, 2012, 21:27 »
Doctors yesterday was a waste of time 'just take more ibuprofen'.
She didn't say what it was, just that its not a blood clot or w/e.
I hope its better tomorrow, it'd be nice to walk properly.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4478 on: July 05, 2012, 00:32 »
Looked up trypophobia on google images and looked up that lamprey disease, why did I look it up? Why?

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4479 on: July 05, 2012, 21:24 »
Tell her the truth about how she pissed you off, if she's as manipulative as your post implies then you're not getting in there anyway.

Lies.

Getting there, things are clearing. Well, time to be honest.

It was more of me taking stuff the wrong way.

And no, it's not lies =P

Offline XK|X Litwick

• Waiting...
  • Sentret Fan
  • ..in the dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4480 on: July 05, 2012, 23:58 »
Been spending my vacations with my family. It is a living hell. My mother spends the days making me do chores and then complaining for wasting the time on the computer when she wont let me go out. The worst part is that she complains about she is the only one working in the house and that our contribution is so minimal that we should feel ashamed of ourselves. My chores of one such day include sweeping a floor, washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the backyard, feeding the dogs, doing my room, and helping with the laundry, all in a single day´s work.

Then, comes my father who keeps making promise after promise after promise just before breaking them all because he doesnt care anymore. Its not even the end of the month and he has already broken 8 promises he make me and that is not even counting the ones he broke with the rest of the family.The worst part is that he always goes around compromising and if you even dare to suggest that he wont fulfill a promise, you will end up in a path of vengeance where he will make your life miserable (no giving permissions for going out, keeping money, making you pay for everything).

Then, adding to the every vacation stuff, my sister is going crazy with her new work which only increases the discussions between her and my parents. The poor girl really needs time to rest which means I cant stay up late because any sound would wake her up (she is a really light sleeper).

Finally, my brother has a new dog which he doesnt take care of. The fact that he keeps the T.V. for himself the whole day only makes matters worse.

Add to these that I am the unfavorite child in my family and I am the last person whom they would pay any attention to. This is driving me crazy! But at least, letting this out makes me feel better.
Quote from: Wayward Path
Resting in Accumula. Tramp´s future team: Zorua, Scraggy, Oshawott, Archen, Drillbur, Deerling, Sandile and Axew!
Join our PLC adventure through Unova!

Thanks to MangaDragon for avvy!

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #4481 on: July 07, 2012, 21:26 »
I have a massive blister on the inside of my little toe. Means that it is painful to walk on it, my ankle is getting warped and cracking regularly and my calf feels like it is cramping.

All of this meaning that my main means of exercise for losing weight is now off the table until this purple throbbing thing heals... ugh.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4482 on: July 07, 2012, 21:53 »
I can't resist blowing bubbles with my chewing gum, even though when it bursts it goes all over my lips and won't come off. Damn Wrigley's. >.<

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4483 on: July 08, 2012, 06:02 »
damn

managed to accidentally give up my soul to a devil in Fallen London oh well its not like i needed it anyway
           

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4484 on: July 08, 2012, 18:08 »
I start a work experience thing tomorrow and nobody told me what I have to wear. Do I go formal at the risk of looking like a tit but not annoying the manager, or casual and not look like a tit but potentially piss her off?