Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532458 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #4500 on: July 13, 2012, 13:18 »
Housemate: oh hay do you want to go to glasgow on friday and we'll go shopping for your bday and take my nephew to see spiderman???
Me: sure why not

uuuh it's coming on for twenty past one and they're not even out of their beds. I hate going to Glasgow late, I don't see the point, the shops will be closing by the time we get there at this rate and to be honest I really couldn't care less about Spiderman.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4501 on: July 13, 2012, 13:28 »
My mates having a party tonight for his birthday and I arranged for one of my friends to come who none of us have seen for months,all week he's been telling me he's excited to go and can't wait, I ring him this morning and what do you know he isn't coming.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4502 on: July 13, 2012, 14:16 »
Housemate: oh hay do you want to go to glasgow on friday and we'll go shopping for your bday and take my nephew to see spiderman???
Me: sure why not

uuuh it's coming on for twenty past one and they're not even out of their beds. I hate going to Glasgow late, I don't see the point, the shops will be closing by the time we get there at this rate and to be honest I really couldn't care less about Spiderman.

An hour later and we still haven't left the house. I don't want to go now, I just want to stay in and seethe.

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4503 on: July 13, 2012, 18:19 »
Flu. Urgh, haven't eaten for 24 hours and still not technically hungry, and the milk has lots of horrible white bits in it so no tea.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4504 on: July 13, 2012, 22:58 »
I hope I live to see the day when technology will allow me to punch people via the internet.

Gosh I am such a ray of sunshine today!

OVOxo

« Reply #4505 on: July 14, 2012, 12:40 »
I really can't be arsed today. I feel like crap, had a horrible nights sleep and my iPod is nearly dead. I have that hungover feeling despite not having drunk >>

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4506 on: July 15, 2012, 17:15 »
im ill and in pain and couldnt sleep and i have a three hour coach ride ahead of me bluuhhh. 
i just want to get drunk but i have places to be tomorrow and no alcohol. 

just throw your undying pity this way, thatll count for something at least. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4507 on: July 15, 2012, 19:00 »
I have a driving lesson tomorrow and i cba because of how bad this weeks was :u just literally minutes from home i turned left out from a junction onto the right hand side of the road, started driving along and didn't even realise. My back/leg was in agony afterwards because i had to constantly use my right foot for accelerating/breaking. The pain has been niggiling again today so no doubt it'll be sore tomorrow!

Also in one of those moods where i'm vaugley annoyed for no reason :v

OVOxo

« Reply #4508 on: July 15, 2012, 22:51 »
Found an awesome Superman snapback that I really want but I can't buy it until I either get work over the summer or turn 20 and that's not for a few months. Oh well, hopefully the cap will be mine eventually =P

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4509 on: July 16, 2012, 22:19 »
Only had to stay back late again.
Only had to deal with the fallout from another's mistakes.
Only had to have no breaks when everyone else had them.

Not looking forward to tomorrow. :[

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4510 on: July 17, 2012, 00:52 »
You know that bit of skin that sorta connects your lower lower lip to your lower part of your bottom gum? Well.... I jabbed it really hard whilst brushing my teeth and now it hurts a beaut, can't really move my lower lip any more.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4511 on: July 17, 2012, 04:32 »
why do holidays got to be so goddamned stressful to find the cheapest prices for lmao

next time im booking the flights a year in advance not going through with this again
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4512 on: July 17, 2012, 06:16 »
do you ever just feel like pulling out your thyroid because i want to do that now
can someone give me theirs
one that doesnt suck preferably

also im mad because i dont have a shiba inu
theyre £1000 for a puppy i cant afford that i;m

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #4513 on: July 18, 2012, 03:25 »
i love it when my dad yells at me so much that my boyfriend feels awkward and leaves early

he yells at me for closing my door (despite the fact that if the door is open it literally hits my desk and takes all of the coolness out of the room. and even if he thought we were up to something, he's been known to randomly barge in so its not like it grants us privacy at all) and he literally just came by, opened the living room door, yelled at me for reclosing mine (nobodys even here anymore), and then quickly shut the door behind him so he "wouldn't let the cool air out"

i usually don't have a problem with my parents but they're kind of stupid. like my boyfriend and i stood outside in the rain since it felt like it was a hurricane out

and my dad starts yelling at us like, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE GOING TO GET STRUCK BY LIGHTNING COME INSIDE NOW". then when we order pizza for dinner after he says we cant have burgers after me and drew want them, but my brother wants pizza, my dad get pepperoni and cheese pizza. my brother is the only person in my family who eats pepperoni pizza and when i ask if i can get chicken on my pizza, my dad tells me he won't because the toppings were too expensive

and then he didn't tell me when the pizza came and ate almost all of the cheese pizza and almost all of the pepperoni pizza was still there

and then they ask me why i never want to have guests over

plus im just kind of starting to get annoyed with them. its really obvious that they like my brother more than they like me. my brother comes into my room today saying that my dad got an extra camera flash (~$175), and he gave it to him. even though my brother rarely does photography. he always lets my brother use his lenses and tells me im either going to break them or theres a copyright where if i put my pictures up anywhere his company can track him down and fire him. but of course its only with me and not with my brother. when my brother turned 16 he got drivers ed and a car as soon as they wanted him. my parents already told me im not going to get into an expensive college because they spent a lot on my brothers. also im going to be buying my own car when like i said my brother just got one when he got his license.

its like kids all favor me but adults like my brother way more than me. i just remember him always getting the kickass christmas gifts and i wouldn't get anything. or like, this one time i went over to my grandmothers house and when my brother left she gave him expensive watercolor pencils, expensive graphite pencils, and an expensive sketchpad. i thought i was going to get the same thing but my eight year old soul was crushed when as my gift i got a cheap plastic hello kitty pen. i didn't even get any birthday gifts this year.

so this is probably the reason why i never go downstairs anymore.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #4514 on: July 19, 2012, 10:00 »
why do holidays got to be so goddamned stressful to find the cheapest prices for lmao

Late July/early August is always the most expensive time to go. That's why the fiancee and I went in June.

I'm annoyed with the Barbies you see on the show Snog, Marry, Avoid... I say get them in that POD and gas them.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel