Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532474 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #4845 on: December 14, 2012, 18:07 »
Woke up this morning with next to no voice, save when I whisper and when my throat feels generous to let my voice out in one worded sentences. This is pretty funny imo (school was p. interesting because of it xD) but my mum's taking advantage of it way too much ._.;

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Reluctant Wailord

« Reply #4846 on: December 14, 2012, 20:51 »
Feel sick.
Too much chocolate milk and too many Tangfastics.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: December 16, 2012, 01:36 »
 The amount of work I have due in for this Friday, which if I may add, is an inset day is unreal.

It's all things I can do and I've even recorded my advert already it's just whether or not I can put it on the computer for editing, then I have to capture my stop motion animation and finish off all the theory work, I know it's probably nothing to what you guys have to do at university and stuff but.... meh, it's a lot for me.

I want to do a lot of art work over the Christmas holiday, would love to do some sculpting and painting but after Christmas I'm going to have atleast a months worth of painting to do since it takes me atleast 2 hours to paint one small model, that attention to detail man, that attention to detail.

Reluctant Wailord

« Reply #4848 on: December 16, 2012, 02:04 »
Honestly, you make one friendly suggestion to help them improve, and they act like you've just slapped them.
I've dealt with people like the person in question - they've all been difficult, stubborn people, who I have grown to become extremely annoyed with. They don't cooperate, they don't try and be productive, they don't even take advice and criticism without complaining first.

They're like me, only they probably still use Internet Explorer.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: December 16, 2012, 10:24 »
I have one assignment in tomorrow and another in tuesday one of which I haven't started and the other I may as well not have started....urggh hate procastination.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Reluctant Wailord

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4851 on: December 16, 2012, 22:46 »
 I only know 2 people that are either into Warhammer 40K or have been into it.

Now, 2 isn't that much and I don't really fancy traveling down to Swansea on the weekends to make new 40K friends since it's going to cost a bit of money just to get down there to potentially spend more money.

It would just be cool to be able to nerd it out every other week or so with some beer or cider and just play 40K

Damn Swansea, why did you have to be over there?

I had these templates ready since I wanted to build a little fortress kind of thing to use as scenery or something, it was all hand done too, it's just I have none of the materials I want to use to make them. None of them.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4852 on: December 17, 2012, 19:59 »
I only know 2 people that are either into Warhammer 40K or have been into it.

Now, 2 isn't that much and I don't really fancy traveling down to Swansea on the weekends to make new 40K friends since it's going to cost a bit of money just to get down there to potentially spend more money.

It would just be cool to be able to nerd it out every other week or so with some beer or cider and just play 40K

Damn Swansea, why did you have to be over there?

You live a street away from me, I play 40k and I like beer :D .

Promised myself I'd finish off my coursework as soon as I came in, here I am at 8 o'clock after having a few drinks with some relatives that came over and I haven't even made an attempt to finish it...fml
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #4853 on: December 18, 2012, 13:09 »
Dammit vodka I hate how ill you make me but Bacardi is so expensive and I can't function without alcohol these days.

Also after I told my bf I'm pretty much done with him he's all like trying to be Boyfriend Of The Year. Bit late for that pal.

I want turkey dinosaurs

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4854 on: December 18, 2012, 14:57 »
my boyfriend is being so annoying i jus want to strangle him

also chester and portsmouth WOULD YOU GET BACK TO ME ALREADY GOD
IT'S ONLY BEEN WHAT
A MONTH
GOD

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4855 on: December 18, 2012, 19:23 »
I sent my app of last year around this time and didn't hear from dundee till May!
Only places i've got a chance at this time round are Gray's and Glasgow Calley, my grades aren't good :u but my art will blow Dundee and Edinburgh away!!11!
What are you planning on doing? :3

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4856 on: December 18, 2012, 19:49 »
I sent my app of last year around this time and didn't hear from dundee till May!
Only places i've got a chance at this time round are Gray's and Glasgow Calley, my grades aren't good :u but my art will blow Dundee and Edinburgh away!!11!
What are you planning on doing? :3
urgh. apparently chester hasn't got back to anyone yet :B dunno about ports... no one i know has submitted an app there :l
geography :y i love rocks. rocks are cool.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: December 19, 2012, 02:16 »
Just got over a cold, so I should be catching up on sleep, but there's that one annoying cricket that won't stop chirping. I wish the bearded dragons would hurry up and eat the annoying thing.

Reluctant Wailord

« Reply #4858 on: December 19, 2012, 02:30 »
Oh dear.
I forgot to separate paragraphs in my English essay, didn't I?

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: December 19, 2012, 22:44 »
 Got changed into my suit to record an advert, it was late when we finished so I didn't change back, left all my change in my trousers inside my suit bag inside my shirt and jumper, I had to walk up the hill holding my clothes whilst wearing a suit.... So glad I didn't try and get the change out of my pocket though, my trousers would have fallen out along with my change. I don't mind the walk up but my front pockets of my coat were filled with my important things and my shoe had a hole in the sole so it was awkward and damp.