Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532507 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5010 on: February 15, 2013, 21:42 »
So i barfed last night an I feel like barfing tonight
and my heart hurts a bit :/

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: February 17, 2013, 14:39 »
Lack of money at the moment, should get paid EMA tomorrow which should be £180 as they owe me £120. Also not sure when I'm gonna start working properly, I have a job as a 5x60 coach but I've spent the past few weeks simply filling out forms, CRB checks, bank statements and references and sent them all back off earlier this week, hopefully that means I can start work this week and get a bit more dollar in.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: February 17, 2013, 17:38 »
im actually getting kinda stir crazy but im too scared/paranoid to go out this is the definition of frustration

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5013 on: February 17, 2013, 17:52 »
someone posted one of my pictures on tumblr from my da before i did and it's got more notes than my own post
urgg

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: February 18, 2013, 20:43 »
My mum just got a new car... The one that I was going to get for myself. She also wont sit down with me to talk about my future. She is too scared of losing me, but it has to be done!
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: February 18, 2013, 22:45 »
I reaaaaaaaally don't appreciate my DVDs going missing :|  this is why I keep them in my room, so I know where they are!

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: February 18, 2013, 22:50 »
I am now officially terrified of my current vacuum! I was using it and all of the sudden, it starts making a horribly loud rattling noise from inside and I shut it off immediately! I checked the belts and they are all fine and look good as new, so the problem isn't that. Now I'm paranoid it'll blow up if I turn it on again. And this sound was not a good one either.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: February 18, 2013, 23:48 »
I'm pretty sure I was sold a stretcher that was too small a while back, so now I've moved up a size it's actually a bit on the big side. My ear hurts and I haven't even got the new one all the way in so it's so easy to knock.

Offline Wild-Squirtle

• We'll be comin, we'll be comin', we'll be comin' down the road, when you hear the noise of the Claret and Amber boys, we'll be comin' down the road.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Always loved pokemon, always will
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: February 18, 2013, 23:50 »
I'm pretty sure I was sold a stretcher that was too small a while back, so now I've moved up a size it's actually a bit on the big side. My ear hurts and I haven't even got the new one all the way in so it's so easy to knock.

That's happened to me its infuriating. I had a 4 stuck in my ear for a month because I got sold dodgy o rings
need a new sig

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: February 19, 2013, 00:01 »
That's happened to me its infuriating. I had a 4 stuck in my ear for a month because I got sold dodgy o rings

That does not sound nice especially as I have to take mine out all the time. :/ Not looking forward to cleaning it tomorrow.

Offline Wild-Squirtle

• We'll be comin, we'll be comin', we'll be comin' down the road, when you hear the noise of the Claret and Amber boys, we'll be comin' down the road.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Always loved pokemon, always will
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: February 19, 2013, 00:02 »
That does not sound nice especially as I have to take mine out all the time. :/ Not looking forward to cleaning it tomorrow.

Yeah I ended up slapping it out my ear in my sleep
need a new sig

Offline The biscquiat dragon

• Kris
  • Rex Fan
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5021 on: February 19, 2013, 03:28 »
I hate drawing like I used to hate Pokemon now.
As in, I was tired of it being repetitive, and would shut it off in under five minutes. I was recently able to overcome this by asking myself the question of whether I was really good enough to finish this game? If I'm too lazy to ever make it to the end, who says I can? (;
It became interesting to me again because it presented myself with a challenge.

Now, drawing... I've gotten too lazy to draw. Spending five minutes on a sketch, line or color has become time wasted/ill spent. I don't post my art anywhere, because sharing has become unimportant to me. It's not fun, I don't enjoy the process, and I'm more than happy to go months to years without drawing in my life so I really don't think I can wait this out. It's kind of sad, I get full of resentment and I've forgotten most of what I used to know.
When I think hard about this, one of my faults of logic is that I shouldn't be afraid of sharing what I draw, because expressing yourself is some of the most fun you can have with art. Art has always been about having fun and enjoying myself with me... I know that, but even so.

Does anyone have any suggestions to help with this? I'd be happy to try.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: February 19, 2013, 13:43 »
 Decided I want to apply to uni, interested in the whole game design course. Now, this course might be full already since I'm late and who doesn't want to make games? Also it's a hassle to get the UCAS thing done.

Would rather go to the next city over and not have to move than go somewhere like London or Glasgow or something and have to leave everything behind.

Still ill, it ruined the half term, it's put the painting to a stand still since it's just not enjoyable when your ill, I finished a nice model on Friday and I hardly had the patience for it near the end, I have 4 more of them to paint too which will be fun.

Oh, I'm going to have to learn to drive this year, I'm going to need to buy a car then at some point, it might help with uni, could maybe get it out of the loan? Depends how much it is.

Going to have to record tomorrow and edit the day after between going to a recycling plant, for feth sake, if I didn't get ill this would be a problem but it's due in this Friday, genuinly annoyed with the lecturer, she made us all do our own time schedules so we could go off time table then she throws it away because the "petty" group in the class started stealing everyon elses times.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5023 on: February 19, 2013, 18:54 »
Man I just demolished these gyoza I got for a pound in Morrisons and now I want Japanese food but sadly I live in a crap backwards town where such exotic luxuries will not be entertained.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: February 20, 2013, 00:08 »
Man I just demolished these gyoza I got for a pound in Morrisons and now I want Japanese food but sadly I live in a crap backwards town where such exotic luxuries will not be entertained.

if you're handy with food this is the recipe i use

the filling ends up being way too much so i just sort of have barstadised gyoza wraps for a day or so after
i live on salt so i usually find that a slight overspill of soy sauce is ok

justbento.com is a good place too
or justhungry

justhungry has a foolproof method for pokemon doughnuts and all
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 00:22 by well then we'll have a tonic water party »