Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532523 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5205 on: April 24, 2013, 21:03 »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22270973

NO

NO

Please no!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5206 on: April 25, 2013, 21:10 »
I feel like I need to smash my head against a wall. Many, many times.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5207 on: April 25, 2013, 21:21 »
all i can think about today is dancing

i cant dance tho and i tried and messed up my ankle

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5208 on: April 26, 2013, 23:46 »
I can't deal with other peoples crap right now. Like, see if you have urgent things to do, don't sit on facebook whining about how depressed you are that you haven't done them, and try doing them. If you want beer, go to the shop that's like 6 feet away from your door instead of posting instagram pics of yourself IN TEARS because your need for crap beer is so great.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5209 on: April 26, 2013, 23:54 »
I can't deal with other peoples crap right now. Like, see if you have urgent things to do, don't sit on facebook whining about how depressed you are that you haven't done them, and try doing them. If you want beer, go to the shop that's like 6 feet away from your door instead of posting instagram pics of yourself IN TEARS because your need for crap beer is so great.

oh my lord are you serious cos thats the best thing ever

(sorry if this is all such as schadenfreude in any way)
           

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #5210 on: April 27, 2013, 00:57 »

It's like when people post "I'm bored" on Facebook. You're on the freakin' internet. There are literally BILLIONS of things you can look at.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5211 on: April 27, 2013, 13:44 »
It's like when people post "I'm bored" on Facebook. You're on the freakin' internet. There are literally BILLIONS of things you can look at.

The internet is boring though. It's all memes and videos of people faceplanting and cats everywhere. That stuff was normal internet viewing 6 years ago. Those BILLIONS of things were posted years ago and just got rehashed. @.@
I find posting about boredom on Facebook means "I WANT TO DO THINGS", not "I WANT TO BECOME AN INTERNET SPONGE"

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5212 on: April 27, 2013, 13:44 »
oh my lord are you serious cos thats the best thing ever

(sorry if this is all such as schadenfreude in any way)

I wish I was making it up.

I feel bad for being unkind because she's like my best friend but lately EVERYTHING has become such a drama and I'm just like "uuuuugh stop whining I can't deal with it", and the whole beer thing is just ridiculous. It was like "baaaw I want beer sob that'd cheer me up" and I'm like "go to the spar it's on the corner three doors down from your house" then she gets all depressed and says that leaving the house is just too triggering and then posts stupid pictures of tears running down her face on instagram and I'm just like "OMG SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP"

And we're supposed to be going to London next month for a concert and I *know* she's going to drop out because of money and that's fine because I understand being poor but I want her to tell me NOW while I can still find someone else to go with, not in like three weeks after I've booked everything on my mum's credit card and need to pay her back.

I'm no stranger to anxiety/depression and I know that sometimes leaving the house is a monumental effort but there comes a time when you just need to put on your big girl pants and do something for yourself rather than constantly bawing and wanting the world to hand you everything on a plate T_T

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5213 on: April 27, 2013, 14:18 »
wait how can you take a picture of yourself crying (on instagram? please tell me its w the image filter things) and be 100% serious about it? 
i guess it served as proof that she was ~triggered~ right? 
thats.. man even i never got that ridiculous and i can be super ridiculous. 
also i seriously cannot take being "triggered" seriously any more it can mean so many things (ranging from "this makes me feel uncomfortable") that i want to take the whole thing and shove it out of a window and go back to the days when you could just say "im having problems with x but i want to try to get better!" instead of "i cannot do x because i am triggered and you must accept that and baby me". 
probably makes me a bad person but cmon you cant expect the world to tiptoe around you and if its that bad (which im assuming it is) you have to build up resistance to these things by facing them or be a nervous wreck forever. 

did i just hijack a rant, i think i did oops. 
i mean yeah if its that bad then maybe she should try to see a doctor about it (though yeah i know that can take a while to build up the courage/thinking its unnecessary but if she cant even leave the house then that seems p necessary to me. 

i mean. 
im annoyed because ive been ill and i had to cancel friday night which is p much what i look forward to all week wow im sad. 
and also theres some stuff i need to sort out and i need to ~build up the COURAGE~ to do that, it may take a while but im trying to steel myself to do it and stop using feeling grotty and ill as an excuse. 

« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 14:21 by Sebastian Moran »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5214 on: April 27, 2013, 22:30 »
My psoriasis has flared up again and once again I have to go through the stressful cycle of trying to get a doctors appointment, which is near impossible and as normal, once I get an appointment, it will probably go back to the odd tiny patch that isn't worth fussing over. Why must the NHS be so awkward. All I want is some shampoo that actually helps and doesn't cost loads.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 19:08 by Moon Chaser »

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5215 on: April 29, 2013, 14:16 »
urgh my arm
got an implant earlier and it stings and itches
/sobs softly

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5216 on: May 02, 2013, 19:10 »
I'm so tired it's so annoying. I fell asleep on the bus this morning and just woke up in time.
plus my friend's constant putting himself down is getting irritating to the point the whole conversation settles on him. I've tried complimenting him but he just sees through them even when i'm being genuine

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5217 on: May 02, 2013, 19:51 »
the niggling ache in my little finger that's been there since it was hit in rounders earlier and won't leave even though the bruising has gone down.

go away finger.

thanks gl <3

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5218 on: May 03, 2013, 23:59 »
Nothing is on tv.... =(

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5219 on: May 05, 2013, 02:25 »
trying to watch lecture videos that they reluctantly gave to us after giving them to the overseas Cultural Exchange Uni students (basically our uni is trying to set up International Relations and they video the lectures and send them over there and only now are sort of going oh HEY so you're actually paying (borrowed) money to come here like i know our Handshakes Overbroad might be worth more money but)

like wow can the cameraman stop following the lecturer about and actually look at the complicated drawing he did so i don't have to stop it every fraction of a second to catch a motion blur picture?!?!?!?!

like as a Cameraman Recording A Lecture For Student Purposes like unless you just want to be incredibly meat-fisted and cro-magnon about the whole thing you kind of should pretend you're the student and you're like "ok if i were having to write this down where should the focus of attention  be and how long would it take me to write down"

like they somehow manage it in the Lecture Slide-Based lectures but when you've got one of the ones who uses the whiteboard the entire time and has like one slide like the guy just loses his bottle completely or something

like im pretty sure in a lecture you don't constantly stare at the lecturers face throughout the entire thing and follow him about the lecture hall even though his constant back and forthing is probably some sort of Thing You Do like when you're being shot at and you run in a zigzag to avoid being hit

why doesn't the cameraman just get up on stage and film his own wedding to the lecturer i s2g