Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532443 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Mr. Apple

Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5235 on: May 09, 2013, 23:42 »
Think im sick  :-/

Offline Moon Chaser

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: May 12, 2013, 02:16 »
I final got into the oldest of the two broken laptops and it's the motherboard which is broken. Now I have two choices; sell all working components or pay £44 to get a new motherboard. That's and easy choice, sell the components and buy a cheap PC. The only problem is mum's pretty set on me fixing it and paying for it, as I'm the one who apparently broke it. I never broke it I just incorrectly suggested what could have happened.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5237 on: May 15, 2013, 16:09 »
i was in a grumpy mood this morning and my boyfriend took it the wrong way and hasn't said anything to me all day
urgh stubborn manchild

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: May 18, 2013, 00:59 »
bf leaves for the weekend in an hour
decides to pick a fight about every little thing

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline That Girl in the 'Roo Suit

• "You'll go far with your compassion. But unless you have the tenacity, you'll never make it to the top"
  • Elite Four Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • WE ROXOR U THEN U AM CRY
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #5239 on: May 18, 2013, 01:48 »
Having a room that backs onto the smoking terrace at work, on a street full of bars, on a friday night when you're in work at 11 to set up pub is not the best decision in the world.

Go home Swansea, you're drunk!
-~-
Well did she make you cry? Make you break down?
Shatter your illusions of love?
And is it over now? Do you know how
To pick up the pieces and go home?
-~-

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: May 18, 2013, 15:03 »
I have homework this weekend. :dry:
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: May 18, 2013, 22:16 »
Having the builders in during the week is bad enough but on my one day off they still come in to make a noise and a mess. I just want to be able to wander around the house in confused state without having to bump into a total stranger. Ah well at least I have this evening which is alright but I've got to be up at five tomorrow because the buses I need aren't really in sync. So I get to work really early or  really late. :/

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5242 on: May 18, 2013, 23:08 »
Hahahahahaha I am even a failure socially online
Trying to join in with a thread for GD in two weeks but I'm just kind of getting ignored and everyone else is being all cliquey. Even if I am getting talked to I think it's just because they have to which is how I feel about all of my friendships rn.
Why do I try idk sigh
Socially awkward 4 lyfe

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: May 19, 2013, 15:44 »
trying to help people not be miserable when its obvious their goal in life is to be miserable

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5244 on: May 20, 2013, 09:19 »
^ this, so hard

I hate when people whine about things and you offer solutions to those things and they just give endless excuses as to why no the solution to not having dyed your hair yet is DYING YOUR HAIR or the answer to having no clean clothes is to WASH SOME CLOTHES and other ridiculous things that shouldn't even be problems

EDIT: also getting really annoyed with this one guy on my fb who keeps droning on about independence and how it is the patriotic duty of every Scottish person to free ourselves from oppression when he lives in New bloody Zealand.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 09:35 by Clairefable »

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: May 20, 2013, 15:02 »
That Facebook has suddenly become a replacement for family. My cousin's family has been hiding her pregnancy from the rest of the family (for no reason at all), but they instead decided to post scans, dates and baby clothes on Facebook for everyone to see, including me. I'm sure she's around 6 months pregnant now, and there has been no attempt to tell any of us personally. I'm sure they'll avoid telling us until the baby's been born, and even then it'll only be to ask for money/babysitters. And by then we'll all refuse to have anything to do with them.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: May 21, 2013, 00:42 »
  Oh lordy.

Assignments. We got shafted in our stop motion assignment. We were there for 9AM as it was our allocated time slot since we didn't have a say in when we wanted to do it. Anyway the lecturers spent 7 or so hours getting the set ready for us since we had to help tear down the studio and for crying out loud, now we have to come in the half term to do it.

Playing Urban Dead, we've swarmed this mall and we're only now successfully tearing down the barricades, in all fairness there's 22 of us zombies so it shouldn't take long, I just want to get in there and tear up some tasty humans. It's just taken sooo long to do everything, it sorta takes the mick too since I'm going to have to go to sleep before we destroy them and I'll probably be dead when I wake up.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #5247 on: May 21, 2013, 11:11 »
That Facebook has suddenly become a replacement for family. My cousin's family has been hiding her pregnancy from the rest of the family (for no reason at all), but they instead decided to post scans, dates and baby clothes on Facebook for everyone to see, including me. I'm sure she's around 6 months pregnant now, and there has been no attempt to tell any of us personally. I'm sure they'll avoid telling us until the baby's been born, and even then it'll only be to ask for money/babysitters. And by then we'll all refuse to have anything to do with them.

I know people like that. Someone on my friends list gave birth and instead of wanting to hold the baby she was asking where he phone was so she could tell the world she'd just popped the thing out.

I like social media, I just think that the people who use it should not be allowed anywhere near the internet.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: May 23, 2013, 04:45 »
Work is wearing me out. Hurry up, vacation!
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: May 23, 2013, 22:23 »
Just been feeling really... low today. idk I've just probably had too much time by myself(only 1 day at that) and I'm just paranoid and feeling sorry for myself. I just know things between me and a certain person will never be the same no matter how much I try. Nothing's happened.. They just don't have any reason to see me as much any more. I just care a lot more than them.