Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532462 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5310 on: July 10, 2013, 06:17 »
Tired of feeling like nothing I do matters, tired of never being important.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Just Briana

• Rex Fan
  • A girl who grew up on this website ♡
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #5311 on: July 10, 2013, 08:14 »
Annoyed due to the fact that I've recently been motivated to be a frequent user here because I miss my old friends
yet there are none of my old friends who use this site anymore.
*sighs

Its madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #5312 on: July 11, 2013, 08:48 »
Customers and their plethora of stupid questions, their rudeness (is it that difficult in this day and age to say, "Hello, please and thank you" to someone trying to help? Especially when they /asked/ for the help?) and their self-righteousness.

Yes, that hamster is still alive. No, that guinea-pig is not sick because it's hair faces different directions. No, we do not buy from "animal farms" and no, you do not know who we buy off. Yes, you can report us to the RSPCA, but bear in mind THEY BUY THEIR PET FOOD FROM US.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5313 on: July 11, 2013, 10:29 »
^ we had a visit from the SSPCA the other day because ~APPARENTLY~ our chinchilla doesn't get a sandbath. They arrived just in time... to see the chinchilla getting a sandbath.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #5314 on: July 13, 2013, 10:00 »
^ we had a visit from the SSPCA the other day because ~APPARENTLY~ our chinchilla doesn't get a sandbath. They arrived just in time... to see the chinchilla getting a sandbath.

Made me lol. Good use of funding, checking every chinchilla has a dust bath.

quack98

« Reply #5315 on: July 13, 2013, 11:47 »
Customers and their plethora of stupid questions, their rudeness (is it that difficult in this day and age to say, "Hello, please and thank you" to someone trying to help? Especially when they /asked/ for the help?) and their self-righteousness.

When I was doing work experience at a theatre, someone complained their tea was too hot (the theatre had a cafe). Yes, they said their HOT drink was too hot. People are morons :tongue2:

I think it's worse that you have to assume they're right and stuff because the shop needs the business :(

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: July 13, 2013, 15:20 »
Made me lol. Good use of funding, checking every chinchilla has a dust bath.

Yeh, you'd think they'd have more pressing issues to worry about. But if some idiot has made a complaint to them then I guess they have to follow it up. I just wish that if customers have any concerns over the welfare of our animals then they'd ask *us* about it first. -_- I'd love my job if I didn't have to deal with humans.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: July 13, 2013, 16:37 »
its too WARM i hate everything

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: July 13, 2013, 19:35 »
its too WARM i hate everything
This. I've had to sleep for hours to avoid the sun and horrible sounds of happy children. No chance of getting to sleep tonight now.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5319 on: July 13, 2013, 20:09 »
same here about the weather.
i really need to go buy a fan or something but its always too hot for me to want to leave the building and walk down to the shops urrg. 
and when it IS cool enough i think that i wont need the fan bc itll be a waste of money, if i get one and the heatwave ends. 
ehhh i need to go food shopping anyway soon so if i can hang on until monday then ill end up buying one if its still stupid weather. 

urg this country is not meant to be like this. 
i was promised a thunderstorm today as well. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Alpha Fenrir

• The Dark Side of the Sun
  • Rob Fan
  • Anybody got some spare enthusiasm?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: July 13, 2013, 20:58 »
^ I know the feeling. Honestly, British weather is so unreliable. The only thing which has been keeping me going is the promise of thunderstorms, yet they never turn up!

Also unimpressed by the growing realisation that a large portion of my "friends" are extremely sore losers/winners (mainly losers) who will blame their issues and loses on anything but their own short-comings or lack of effort/ability. So few of them can laugh at their little fumbles, or be empathetic and know when to stop teasing or give comfort to the others, or have even a molecule of awareness about how their actions will affect others...

I mean, I have a lot of short-comings, and I'm happy for people to bring me up on them as long as they're polite when they point it out and constructive about how I can rectify them. I realise that some people are sensitive about having their failings pointed out, but at least they should be aware of it.

It's also somewhat hurtful when they repeatedly claim that I'm cheating just because I've had more experience and am possibly more skillful at something than them. I have put a lot of effort into those things which I am good at at present and so when they claim that I am cheating it really gets on my nerves.

Humanity, hey?
Curse my memory... Formerly Avalanche Absol 137

...Something tells me no one will care about who I used to be. Or who I am now for that matter.

quack98

« Reply #5321 on: July 13, 2013, 22:53 »
Also unimpressed by the growing realisation that a large portion of my "friends" are extremely sore losers/winners (mainly losers) who will blame their issues and loses on anything but their own short-comings or lack of effort/ability.

I know what you mean; loads of people seem to hate the existence of the thought they could be bad at something, or even make a wrong decision.

One of my biggest hates is when a interview form type thing asks 'What do you feel you are good at?' Or 'What did you do best at?' Because I hate saying because it sounds like bragging. But so many people now will put down anything that if you're like me and don't put much you don't stand a chance at whatever the form is for  >:(

It's also somewhat hurtful when they repeatedly claim that I'm cheating just because I've had more experience and am possibly more skillful at something than them. I have put a lot of effort into those things which I am good at at present and so when they claim that I am cheating it really gets on my nerves.

Can't stand the morons that think if they lose the others cheated! Sounds terrible after you out so much effort into it  :( What was it they were saying you we're cheating at?

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: July 13, 2013, 23:14 »
Also unimpressed by the growing realisation that a large portion of my "friends" are extremely sore losers/winners (mainly losers) who will blame their issues and loses on anything but their own short-comings or lack of effort/ability. So few of them can laugh at their little fumbles, or be empathetic and know when to stop teasing or give comfort to the others, or have even a molecule of awareness about how their actions will affect others...

I mean, I have a lot of short-comings, and I'm happy for people to bring me up on them as long as they're polite when they point it out and constructive about how I can rectify them. I realise that some people are sensitive about having their failings pointed out, but at least they should be aware of it.

Humanity, hey?

did you type this w/ no sense of irony or
           

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: July 14, 2013, 02:47 »
Just saw my ex who as recently as a fortnight ago was still texting me begging me to get back with him out in the pub with his crazy ex and I'm just like *facepalm*

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: July 14, 2013, 03:20 »
A bee stung me at my family reunion and it burns like crazy.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN