Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532502 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5355 on: July 30, 2013, 22:58 »
Jellyfish. Saw some at the National Sea Life Centre and they serve no purpose whatsoever. Get rid of them.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

quack98

« Reply #5356 on: July 30, 2013, 23:03 »
Jellyfish. Saw some at the National Sea Life Centre and they serve no purpose whatsoever. Get rid of them.

I think this actually made my day.  :laugh:

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5357 on: July 30, 2013, 23:36 »
aside from sea net, tles, (and p much everything in the rhizostomae orderthis is my favourite kind of jellyfish. 

The 'snot fish' is about the size of a grain of rice.
It is flat and film-like, with two branches of tentacles on its back.
Bizarrely, the harmless jellyfish has its mouth on its underside, and its anus is wrapped around its miniature brain.

man how could you not love that, its like if i was a marine creature. 
cnidarians are awesome, im personally offended on behalf of all jellyfish in existence etc etc. 

meanwhile, im still annoyed by the weather. its taken to raining every day but being hot again as soon as it stops? 
then again id probably be more annoyed if i couldnt complain about it. 
also i have to do about fifty things at once (more like three) and i am absolutely incapable of being a functioning adult hurray! 
still need to find a cheaper flat and im running out of time. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5358 on: July 31, 2013, 11:30 »
I've just agreed to go to work, despite the fact when I got the voicemail asking me to call them I swore to myself that I wouldn't go in, and now I'm raging, and I just want a day off to be antisocial.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5359 on: July 31, 2013, 21:48 »
My feet hurt. So do my legs.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5360 on: July 31, 2013, 21:50 »
Try getting stung by one bee, then finding another in your shoe, while mowing the lawn, in the rain.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5361 on: August 03, 2013, 18:10 »
Insomnia. Now I've been awake for over 24 hours and I have work today. And I can't call off. Maybe I'll just go home early. Bluh.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Just Briana

• Rex Fan
  • A girl who grew up on this website ♡
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #5362 on: August 04, 2013, 01:59 »
Im so tired of feeling like this. Im so tired of wanting to be better, wanting to change someting but being stopped.
Have you ever wanted to go out and do something about it for a change, yet you are being held back.
I dont want to be held back anymore. Im sick of tired of being where I am at. I want so much to change everything around me incluing myself.
Yet here I am, yet again. Just like yesterday and the day before. I was not born to die away at home every damn day.
This isnt my purpose. What the hell am I suppose to do.

Its madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf.

Offline Alpha Fenrir

• The Dark Side of the Sun
  • Rob Fan
  • Anybody got some spare enthusiasm?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5363 on: August 04, 2013, 10:58 »
Im so tired of feeling like this. Im so tired of wanting to be better, wanting to change someting but being stopped.
Have you ever wanted to go out and do something about it for a change, yet you are being held back.
I dont want to be held back anymore. Im sick of tired of being where I am at. I want so much to change everything around me incluing myself.
Yet here I am, yet again. Just like yesterday and the day before. I was not born to die away at home every damn day.
This isnt my purpose. What the hell am I suppose to do.

...Join the club? C'mon, there are lots of us. We're like one big happy unhappy family. But we have cookies.
Seriously though, you should basically lie to yourself and say you don't care if they want to hold you back and just go ahead without them anyway. You'll feel a heel, but after a time you find that you can live with not complying to everyone's' specifications. Eventually. Not that I'm one to give that sort of advice, but it's been working for me.

Why does Summer have to be so boring? I'd managed to keep myself busy for the last month of it, but now I'm waiting for a reply on my job application after passing the necessary course and I'm lost for things to do which are productive. I mean, I've started to try to learn how to juggle!!! To juggle!! Even though it's slightly satisfying...
Curse my memory... Formerly Avalanche Absol 137

...Something tells me no one will care about who I used to be. Or who I am now for that matter.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5364 on: August 04, 2013, 14:52 »
my friend who used to be super chill has turned into one of those awful "die cis het white scum"
they keep saying theyre trans* but they dont know the first thing about it theyre literally just doing it to take their privilege level down a notch since theyre cis + white. they pull this bs where they say "im actually part japanese" as if that takes away from the fact they are paler than milk
recently theyve just started talking about social justice but making. awful points. they dont know the first thing about it at all bc theyre 14 and sheltered.

i feel bad for wanting them out of my life bc theyre sweet but they just turned into a massive douche overnight and their awful friend group is to blame with their passive aggressive social justice bs

im so upset

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5365 on: August 07, 2013, 20:15 »
I'm now stuck in a tornado warning.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5366 on: August 07, 2013, 20:55 »
Another job interview with no job afterwards sigh

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5367 on: August 07, 2013, 21:13 »
Hot chocolate has run out. :(

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5368 on: August 07, 2013, 21:46 »
Constant backshifts are stressing me out. Just once I'd like a cushy early finish! :(

Offline .~:Sly Foxx:~.

• SO, SO MANY THANKS GO TO HAZY FOR THE SLY BANNER AND AVATAR <333333
  • Sentret Fan
  • .:~I'm cute. Don't deny it.~:.
    • View Profile
    • How to Sprite
« Reply #5369 on: August 08, 2013, 01:03 »
I'm away on holiday with the family now, and I'm not really enjoying it. So far we've been to a car show which was okay, a plane museum which wasn't very interesting, done a pub walk which was largely uphill - the one kind of walking I hate - and gone to see a National Trust house which I wasn't at all interested in (so I just wandered into town instead). That's not to mention the whole drama over bug squashing, but that's a story for another time. Overall, though I know that it would be some people's cups of tea, it really isn't mine.

But that alone? Fine. I know that on family holidays, compromises have to be made. Not everyone can do everything they enjoy, and inevitably the scales are going to fall in the favour of some more than others - fair dos. My parents liked the pub walk and house, my brothers loved the car show, and my dad and older brother really enjoyed the plane museum so I'm not going to sulk about it. But with two days to go, and one of those devoted to a car museum (again for my two brothers and dad more than anything), conversation moved on to what to do on the Thursday.

I think Mum has noticed that it hasn't really been my holiday, so she asked me what kind of things I'd like to do in the area. Well, there are lots of things within distance, and I'm not picky - I suggested a whole host of different options which I thought that everyone could enjoy, such as: Going to see Cheddar Gorge, going to see Stonehenge, going to a Safari Park, going to a Monkey sanctuary, going horseriding, going to the coast, going to Bath, and several other things besides. All things I would find mildly entertaining, and all viable options... or so they would be, if my darling older brother didn't find some reason to object to each and every idea, which of course means we can't do them. He doesn't feel like we'd do much on the coast! There's a safari park the same distance from where we live (never mind we haven't been there in six years)! And I don't even know what the problem was with Stonehenge and Cheddar Gorge.

The worst of it is, when I asked him what he suggested we did, he shrugged in the kind of way that says 'It's not my problem'. After some prodding, he eventually settled on, 'We can just sit in the garden, or go to the pub for lunch or something', but that's not really DOING anything - which might be fine if you've been busy and enjoying yourself, but when you've been spending most of your time feeling bored and restless, yeahno. I'm even MORE bored than I would be at home, and it's putting me in a bad mood that makes me feel like I'd have had more of a holiday if I'd never come here in the first place.

It sounds really stupid, and whiney like 'oh poor little me, not enjoying the holiday I'm lucky enough to have someone else pay for'. To some degree I know it is. And as it stands, we finally settled on going to see a nearby Swannery, which I'm thinking I WILL enjoy, so... I guess all's well that ends well, kind of. But more than anything it was my brother's attitude getting on my nerves; after his whole week of things he enjoys, and all he can do is pick away at the things I'm interested in for a whole load of stupid and petty reasons? Maybe they wasn't the first choice on his list, but none of the above were first choice on mine. And it's just one day, to do one thing which I honestly think he would have enjoyed anyway, compared to him getting what would probably have been his top three choices. Mhhhh. First world problems, but this has me way more stressed out and frustrated than it should do.