Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532518 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5565 on: November 05, 2013, 22:13 »
I just posted another update in my Pokemon Doodles topic. For the first time, I did not get a new request within five seconds. In fact, I don't have any.

That's a good thing isn't it?

Wrong, I'm god dammed BORED -_-

Needs more Gengar

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5566 on: November 07, 2013, 00:54 »
 - I can't decide between Vans or Converse
 - This cramp in my upper calves
 - That distance  :dry:
 - I've got the most awkwardly done timetable that I've ever had in the morning
 - The weather has been crap

To be fair, I don't have sociology tomorrow so I don't have to do my homework  ;) But I have another lesson of photography which will consist of mind mapping to figure out what we want to do for our projects even though I want to do mental illness.

That feeling when hardly anyone is doing pictures of happy things. Because somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence.

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5567 on: November 07, 2013, 12:17 »
my brother is crying about everything over the past week
ugh just deal with it and shut up...

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5568 on: November 08, 2013, 22:34 »
My internet phone is broken, so I can't go on facebook for my plans when I'm outside.

Texts are so unreliable arghh but it'll have to make do.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5569 on: November 10, 2013, 15:56 »
Windows and Microsoft.

They should not expect everyone to update their system with every ridiculous little update they bring out. I still run Windows xp and Microsoft Office 2000. Society (I.e. the two companies and post 16) seem to have expected me to update my systems to 8 and the newest office.

This problem is preventing me from doing my coursework.

I am livid.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5570 on: November 10, 2013, 23:40 »
wanna send my friend a book filled with drawings for christmas
ive only got the moleskine i probably wont be able to fill and i had a smaller moleskine but i cant find it???

also my sisters smoking in the FREAKING house again haha your bother has pretty damn severe asthma but go ahead just smoke all you like please take none of the hints he gives you through his intense coughing fits whenever you do smoke in the house. theyre not the obnoxious fake coughs, theyre actual coughs. actual real coughs. he cant breathe when you smoke, is the point here.
SHE DOESNT EVEN LIVE HERE IS THE INFURIATING THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUMS TOLD HER LIKE 500000000 TIMES *WE DO NOT HAVE ROOM FOR YOU HERE, IN THIS 2 BEDROOM TINY HOUSE* YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO YOUR DADS, but no, please continue making a mess and telling us to shut up when we ask you to pull your weight and keep the house tidy, and not smoke in it.  just stop coming back here for 2 weeks at a time, we cannot afford to keep you here. please leave. please. i love you but leave, theres no space or money.
she has NO CONCEPT of money is the thing. she cares only for herself. its so selfish and infuriating and it makes me feel guilty for disliking her attitude because shes my sister but she just. shell buy food for herself when were living off scraps in the fridge (not like we need food too am i right ladies) and throw a fit when someone else eats it then when we finally get money to buy small amounts of food shell eat most of it then get mad when we, understandably, get mad and call her out on it

im just so sick of selfish people. im sick of being unable to make friends or just generally be around healthy people. healthy as in, not selfish, not paedophiles, not abusive exes.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5571 on: November 11, 2013, 12:03 »
dont u just love how when you have a nose bleed it comes at an extremely convenient time like 2 in the morning when youre asleep???

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5572 on: November 12, 2013, 15:51 »
3 words: No Art Requests.

One more word: Boredom.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5573 on: November 13, 2013, 00:16 »
 Pretty sure it's that time of the year again. The time of the year where I get tonsilitis. However, my throat only has a slight pain at the back, so I'm hoping that it is not anything bad.

Mr. Apple

« Reply #5574 on: November 13, 2013, 00:25 »
can my teacher please accept the fact that i cant play gosh darn high notes on french horn
please???

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5575 on: November 13, 2013, 14:48 »
It's my stupid idiot bf's birthday soon and I dunno what to buy him and I know if I asked I'd just get "don't get me anything etc etc" rather than a helpful answer.

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5576 on: November 13, 2013, 15:32 »
As my voice is about half way through fully breaking,my voice usually sounds extremely deep. However it occasionally makes a squeaking sound which usually happens at the most awkward of times, like today when my friend said his pet hamster died. Whoops.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #5577 on: November 13, 2013, 22:11 »
can my teacher please accept the fact that i cant play gosh darn high notes on french horn
please???

As a fellow brass player I sympathise! It's so annoying playing high notes because your face dies. I play the trumpet and bc I always have the tune my lips are just like nope when it comes to high long notes and then I start going all hamster cheeks to try and breathe. Especially at the end when you've got a solo note and it comes out an octave lower haha
It gets easier tho c: I found practing playing long scales/sustained notes helped! just try and breathe a big a breath as you can before you play it and go for it.  Try not to slur either because you'll probably miss the note, just really go 'TUH' and the intensity should make a difference.
I've never played a French horn so idk how different the playing style is so sorry if this advice is crappy?

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5578 on: November 13, 2013, 22:18 »
I have just realized I double posted a couple posts ago. OOPS.

*Immediately deletes one of them*
It did NOT happen ._.

Needs more Gengar

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5579 on: November 13, 2013, 23:15 »
an order for something coming to $150 because of shipping..... thats over £90.... i hate living in the uk shipping is expensive

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ