Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532472 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #5985 on: February 02, 2014, 15:04 »
 I want to get her a birthday present. But... like, I don't know what any more  :laugh: Just want her to know that she's a good mate.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5986 on: February 02, 2014, 16:01 »
My skin is lovely and spot free~

...this is because it is so bloody dry that there is no moisture in it whatsoever. I have to put Vaseline on my face at night so it's not all crazy sore and red looking. But at least it looks okay (from a distance).

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: February 02, 2014, 18:36 »
i wasnt looking to start a dick measuring contest on how many spots everyone has but ok

yeah but you know how it goes with nerds and the "im the most freakish" winter games

its like the inverse of sports jocks one-upping each other
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: February 03, 2014, 08:02 »
 I would love to go see a few bands in concert... but I get really aggressive in crowds and I get excited too easily as it is.

Maybe it's for the best that I don't go  :laugh:

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: February 03, 2014, 08:09 »
I'm part of a Pokemon forum whose members mostly have no interest in competitive Pokemon :<
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: February 03, 2014, 08:49 »
To be fair, for a long time in game, it was a massive pain in the ass to breed/train competitive. Also most of the site's 'big players' have left for some reason or another.

I'm getting really sick of mum b----ing at me to do housework, on a stinking hot day, while she sits on her ass

Offline Sizacu

• Sentret Fan
  • hello everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: February 03, 2014, 22:43 »
Mmmm, I broke up with my ex (though we're friends still) aaaages ago because it was clear that I wasn't the right person for him, and he was beginning to like other people, and yet I'm still feeling this slight jealousy of his current boyfriend, like I couldn't do the same for him? It's so irritating; I thought I got over it! Anyone know how long it should take roughly to get over these sorts of things? It's distracting me from my work ugh!

Also, Art and German ;; German Writing tomorrow, but I haven't been able to do much of it because of my Art due tomorrow, which is to fill up this A5 sketchbook. Maybe if I do 3/4 of the book and then work on German? Idk. Maybe I should get myself a cup of tea...

Captivating Radiant Elegant Serene Seraphic Enchanting Lovely Immortal Adorable

Are you interested in spriting, or improving it?

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: February 04, 2014, 01:37 »
 Well, tomorrow, I want to get into the city after college so that I can have a quick scan through the shops for a birthday present for my friend, then I want to get a new shirt because I'm going to try and get a space on stage for next week.

It's just the stress of having to manage my time isn't nice. I finish at 2:15, will easily spend 2 hours in the city, maybe 3. That's pushed me up to getting home at about 6, at the latest, which means that I've got two hours to get ready for 8. I wanted to shave my head again and I'll have a wash before the music.

Then the social burden of trying to buddy up to someone doesn't help :L I've always believed in creating my own luck, but I'm running out of steam.

On the plus side, one of my newer friends is really turning out to be a star. I'm genuinely glad that we started talking.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: February 04, 2014, 12:55 »
Our boiler isn't working
Which means no hot water
I'm travelling to Bromsgrove for a friend's leaving do
My bus leaves in 4 1/2 hours
How am I supposed to get ready with no hot water???
:(

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: February 04, 2014, 19:00 »
I'm part of a Pokemon forum whose members mostly have no interest in competitive Pokemon :<

Hey hey hey at least you have some people who do so. I was once on a forum where I had to add in a Competitive section. And to be fair there are good battlers here (JSM, you and maybe me...possibly everyone actually). I'd prefer for this place to not be majorly competitive battlers, we'd lose a few things that are good about here...

Anyways, my friend is being an idiot. He acts like he's in a mental asylum and he has NO need to do that. He does all this hysterical laughing and twisting his neck sideways when talking to someone, and it seriously creeps me out. If you act like that, how about you go into a mental asylum, jeez -_-

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: February 04, 2014, 20:39 »
 Well... I couldn't get down the pub. Looks like I'm going to have to check next week now  :'(

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: February 05, 2014, 00:29 »
my french horn mouthpiece is gone and my teacher is pregnant and i have a test thursday and theres not a class tomorrow to beg for mercy

im going to die :)

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: February 05, 2014, 10:23 »
Hey hey hey at least you have some people who do so. I was once on a forum where I had to add in a Competitive section. And to be fair there are good battlers here (JSM, you and maybe me...possibly everyone actually). I'd prefer for this place to not be majorly competitive battlers, we'd lose a few things that are good about here...

Oh my, I sincerely meant no offense to anyone here, so I hope that wasn't the case! We do have some great battlers here so I certainly don't mean to undermine anyone here that battles competitively, let's make that clear.

It's just... there was a time when competitive battling was a big deal here, and we had people that battled competitively, bred, RNG'd, the whole nine yards. It was just more... active, I suppose.

Maybe I'm just disheartened easily, but I've been making efforts to get people back into it and make the whole scene "alive" again, but it doesn't seem to be working out so great. I'm not going to stop, of course - as long as I'm around, there will be a competitive battling scene, even if it's just me talking to myself, but I feel like perhaps I'm not doing enough to draw people in that maybe want to get into the scene, but feel like they're in over their head with it.

That has given me a thought though... what about a competitive mentor program? Perhaps I should make a topic for this...
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #5998 on: February 05, 2014, 14:10 »
I am interested in competitive battling, but I've just never been able to get my head all around the complicated stuff that you need to know to be any good at it ;m;

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #5999 on: February 05, 2014, 14:14 »
TMI -
my back is seriously messing up atm and i have a feeling that shark week is incoming

that is all

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid