Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532459 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6045 on: February 18, 2014, 01:14 »
My boyfriend wants me to be in his youtube videos but I hate cameras, I always look awful and sound stupid(er than normal xD) and uuuuurrrgh =/ But I know his youtube-ing means a lot to him, even if he hasn't really started much yet, so I want to help him buuuut... not by being in it
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6046 on: February 18, 2014, 15:24 »
so I'm having a go at competitive breeding but I'm getting so impatient waiting for everything to hatch!!!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: February 18, 2014, 15:29 »
^ I can get you a flame body Magmar to keep in your party. As you walk back and forth from Kiloude and the day care (you must walk) each time, you get the egg, walk back to kiloude's pokemon center, then walk back and get your second egg, every time you go back to kiloude with a flame body'er in your party, one will hatch.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6048 on: February 18, 2014, 15:36 »
that would be fab.  PM me when you can trade it over please :-)

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: February 18, 2014, 15:58 »
You don't want a magmar. You want a fletchling, talonflame, or volcarona. These all get flame body, but can also fly, so you can keep more eggs in your party at a time if you want to go to the IV guy.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: February 18, 2014, 16:57 »
You don't want a magmar. You want a fletchling, talonflame, or volcarona. These all get flame body, but can also fly, so you can keep more eggs in your party at a time if you want to go to the IV guy.

i hate to be That Obnoxious Irritating Pedantic Pokemon Nerd but you wouldn't make such a rookie mistake as mixing up fletchling's big pecks with fletchinder's flame body would you

re: lazybones breeding, the centre part of lumiose city is the best place for hatching cos you can just hold right and go round in circles forever and like go large on pets.com in the meantime or whatever you lot all do outside of pokemon
           

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: February 18, 2014, 16:59 »
That'd be the one, I apologise for my idiocy

What is annoying me now is that I got that wrong.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6052 on: February 18, 2014, 17:04 »
go large on pets.com

you got me.

Anyway, I thought Slugma was the best to have in your party while hatching. Atm I just have a Phantump because it was already there :P

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: February 18, 2014, 17:07 »
Slugma works, cos it's got flame body and magma armour, but you need something to fly if you want to check the stats with the IV guy, unless you want to cycle to him. The ones I mentioned before have flame body as well, but they save you having to have a separate flyer.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6054 on: February 18, 2014, 17:08 »
Well now I've got a flame body Larvesta in my party and they're hatching much faster. Thanks guyssssssss

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: February 18, 2014, 17:14 »
Well now I've got a flame body Larvesta in my party and they're hatching much faster. Thanks guyssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Now you need to increase your swag (HECK NO) style so that you can get the O-Power. Unless you have it already, then the "heaviest" eggs should hatch within three minutes. And you should evolve the Larvesta into Volcarona to fly if you want.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 17:17 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: February 18, 2014, 23:52 »
if you're having trouble re: the stylishness, you can go to the pokeball shop and just buy one premier ball at a time until you get the fabled 10k megastone price, takes a while but better than doing it any other way

me i basically transported my lv 100 event shiny creation trio over and destroyed restaurant le wow numerous times over (i.e. aggg draco meteor please miss so i do this in two turns!! oh god it hit well there goes 2 balm mushrooms) to get max stylish and also exp and mad ca$h mon£y

That'd be the one, I apologise for my idiocy

What is annoying me now is that I got that wrong.

im ringing up game freak to cancel your subscription to pokemon magazine for this grave misdemeanour
           

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: February 18, 2014, 23:55 »
One of my coworkers just had to drive to work in the snow storm, and when he arrived, he was told he was fired. Last night, him and the baker were screwing around and he sprayed her with water (we have a good relationship with our baker), and so he drives into work in probably the worst snowstorm we've had all winter, and gets fired pretty much as soon as he walks in the door. I literally hate my store so much because of things like this. They didn't even have the courtesy to call and be like, "Don't bother risking your life to come into work, we fired you."

Like we are literally getting DUMPED ON, I'm talking a foot plus here, roads are terrible since the snow melted and froze over, kid lugs himself into work, and boom. You're fired. Just like that.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: February 19, 2014, 00:07 »
One of my coworkers just had to drive to work in the snow storm, and when he arrived, he was told he was fired. Last night, him and the baker were screwing around and he sprayed her with water (we have a good relationship with our baker), and so he drives into work in probably the worst snowstorm we've had all winter, and gets fired pretty much as soon as he walks in the door. I literally hate my store so much because of things like this. They didn't even have the courtesy to call and be like, "Don't bother risking your life to come into work, we fired you."

Like we are literally getting DUMPED ON, I'm talking a foot plus here, roads are terrible since the snow melted and froze over, kid lugs himself into work, and boom. You're fired. Just like that.

Now that's messed up.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: February 19, 2014, 00:26 »
this page is all streched and frustrating to read gAH