Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532493 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6195 on: March 16, 2014, 13:34 »
uuuugh found my copy of Black and spent ages transferring everything to Pokemon Bank so I could start a new game and I forgot that you have to delete the save file before you start now rather than just saving over it and I was playing it for like an hour and a half before I decided to save and aaaaaarrrrgh have to start again ;_;

Also my eyelid is really sore and swollen for some reason!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6196 on: March 16, 2014, 16:44 »
 I don't have long until my photography exam and I haven't taken any relevant pictures to my theme.

It's really annoying too, since I'm planning on getting some of my finals done this week and then I'll have nothing to do for ages again.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6197 on: March 16, 2014, 16:56 »
I've realised how much I'm lacking in regards to social skill

I've known that for a while. My social skills are miserable. Let's start a clu- oh wait, antisocial, forgot.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6198 on: March 16, 2014, 17:14 »
And now I just almost burst into flames another microwave. The third in my life.

Darn.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6199 on: March 16, 2014, 20:52 »
form tutor has told us to bring a CV tomorrow.

I have to write a CV.

I have no talents and no work experience.

I don't know what to write. Help.

Offline The Macintosh Ninja: SOH CAH TOA

• PUK's original ninja. So zetta slow!!
  • Sentret Fan
  • Look, I finally changed my avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6200 on: March 16, 2014, 20:56 »
List any skills you've picked up just being a student. Explain your experience in relevant classes and the impact any extracurricular activities have had in your life, as well as chores you've done at home or places you've volunteered at. Avoid cliché phrases like "hard worker", "fast learner" and "servant of Gillgamesh, King of the Black Isles".

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6201 on: March 16, 2014, 21:43 »
form tutor has told us to bring a CV tomorrow.

I have to write a CV.

I have no talents and no work experience.

You have to be kidding us.

Aren't you...?

All right.

As that Ninja said, any activity you did or made can be relevant, as even having worked in the fields, in my case, has granted me a very decent curriculum vitae. However, in what do you have to focus? What's the type of job this tutor is offering you? Because knowing about the entity you will be working for is extra points.

Talking about knowing, you do have vast skills, especially in annoying ShinyBlaziken writing and making up stories. This can lead you to write "Imaginative" and even "Able to work under preassure", since most of your characters have been under preassure. Just go deep in your mind and you will be fine.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6202 on: March 16, 2014, 22:04 »
we're writing out CV's as if they were for for a uni course of our choosing so in my case it is for and English Language course (and before anyone says 'I thought you wanted to do History' - I did but I feel like I'm not good enough at History, I'm in the middle sort of rankings in my class for History whereas I'm actually the highest achiever in my English Language class and I really enjoy it soooo)

right I've put down that I'm in a choir and I've put the web address to my blog and said that I'm good at making immediate decisions and working as part of a team (and have linked that to the choir.) I've also put down what GCSEs I have but I really haven't volunteered or worked anywhere in my whole life unless you count like.... emptying the dishwasher and hoovering. damn I wish I did more stuff.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6203 on: March 16, 2014, 22:29 »
I'm in a bad mood. Ugh

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6204 on: March 16, 2014, 22:38 »
I'm in a bad mood. Ugh

Is this like a 'just one of those days' bad mood or is something up? =/

---

And I'm annoyed because people irl seen to see me as one of two people - some seem to think I'm helpful, kind and infallible and then others seem to think I get no greater pleasure than proving people wrong and insulting people >_> Like... Somewhere in the middle would be nice xD
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6205 on: March 16, 2014, 23:55 »
 I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing things for the right reasons. I'm hoping that it'll make me happy and more humble but apparently it'll have an opposite effect.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6206 on: March 17, 2014, 00:26 »
Well, today's been a bad day for stress (and probably my blood pressure).  That's all i'm saying.
And I'm annoyed because people irl seen to see me as one of two people - some seem to think I'm helpful, kind and infallible and then others seem to think I get no greater pleasure than proving people wrong and insulting people >_> Like... Somewhere in the middle would be nice xD

Well my peers irl see me as someone they can get close to and get help with work in school, then toss to the curb. I've learned that, and that's why i'm so cold to people most of the time to them. My friendships just happen naturally, and if someone tries to get answers from me and I don't know that I can trust them, I automatically push them away. Guess that's why i'm antisocial and bitter towards everyone.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6207 on: March 17, 2014, 00:31 »
I have developed too many personas. What do I mean? That most people don't agree when they have to define me. Sometimes I am sweet and gentle, others adamant and hasty... but my trait is that there's always, at least, a spark of sarcasm and "black" humour. However, I am consistent with the relationship person-I-am-talking-to - character. This tends to be exhausting and sometimes fristrating, because I, sometimes, wish I was sweeter with that other person or frank (not "Franco") with that other one.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6208 on: March 17, 2014, 00:43 »
I only get compliments about me when people are drunk lol, I'm content with it though because if I was helpful or nice or whatever for the compliments then I'd be doing it for the wrong reasons

I do always worry if people are harsh about me behind closed doors though

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6209 on: March 17, 2014, 02:46 »
 Awwwwww balllllllllsss. Gave my notes to someone so they can catch up. Gave 'em all my notes to be safe. If I don't get them back, I'm in trouble  :laugh:

I also draw a lot whilst doing my notes... and my handwriting has changed so many times D: Jeeze, I'm going to have to check over my notes and make sure that I can put them in a file.