Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532470 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6210 on: March 17, 2014, 07:16 »
Is this like a 'just one of those days' bad mood or is something up? =/

Well, nothing inherently bad happened until a phobia started messing with my mind. Then, just general worries started doing the same. For example, that group of people who I used to hang out with until they labelled me as a stalker? I'm still spiteful about them. Not that I ever want to get involved with those...things ever again anyways but they've made me feel a little insecure ever since. The group I'm with now? I have the feeling that they secretly don't want me around like the others did...and I'm not sure.

So it was more of the latter.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: March 17, 2014, 07:48 »
Well, nothing inherently bad happened until a phobia started messing with my mind. Then, just general worries started doing the same. For example, that group of people who I used to hang out with until they labelled me as a stalker? I'm still spiteful about them. Not that I ever want to get involved with those...things ever again anyways but they've made me feel a little insecure ever since. The group I'm with now? I have the feeling that they secretly don't want me around like the others did...and I'm not sure.

So it was more of the latter.

Aww, I obviously don't know you irl but you seem pretty cool ^^ Im sure your new friends actually like you and don't let one bad group of things her in the way
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: March 17, 2014, 20:56 »
Ordered myself a book about a week ago, want to sit and read it right now, but of course it isn't here :/

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6213 on: March 17, 2014, 21:44 »
 I just remembered that scene with Dom in Gears 3. I never really felt anything whilst playing video games, but that one scene...  it's just annoying me that I can't relive any of it since my xbox is broken.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: March 17, 2014, 22:39 »
So I need to go into town tomorrow and increase my overdraft

Ahh the repercussions of an alcohol reliance

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: March 18, 2014, 15:45 »
 Fat shaming and skinny shaming actually exist. Jesus, Tumblr finds something to be defensive about no matter what, eh?

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6216 on: March 18, 2014, 16:10 »
If my head wasn't screwed on I'm sure I would have forgotten it today.

Seriously, I forgot both sets of keys, my watch, my customary Deathly Hallows necklace, my headphones, to actually write on a practise question (I wasted half an hour of writing time doing a plan... this was an hour long writing sesh), that I had Lit homework, to get my change from the dinner lady (I did go back and get it), to sow pockets into my new blazer. It seriously goes on.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: March 18, 2014, 16:11 »
Fat shaming and skinny shaming actually exist. Jesus, Tumblr finds something to be defensive about no matter what, eh?

Well, there's some form of shaming for almost anything, apparently.

Anyways, I was answering a question in class when I was interrupted - in the middle of my answer - by some stupid pretentious girl who then decided to try and make everybody else feel stupid, by answering every damn question.

This girl also happens to be one of the people who accused me of being a stalker...

So in Sociology...my knowledge of current affairs was pretty helpful in doing the same to the group of people she's involved with.

Moral of the story: treat others like you want to be treated. Unless you hate them. Then that takes priority.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: March 18, 2014, 19:28 »
I lost my binder and thought that someone had stole it (it's a plausible explanation because you have no idea how terrible they are at my school.) It had everything in it. Then I go to History, only to find it there. I then remember I had left it there from earlier. How is my memory so terrible. SMH.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: March 18, 2014, 19:28 »
 I suppose you're right  :mellow: people try and shame others for pretty much everything...

That girl sounds horrible, dude, don't take it to heart  :) I do that sometimes when the class is being slow.

This dieting business... I'm trying to figure out how much protein I'll need but I don't know how much I weigh  :laugh: So I'll join tomorrow (I better ruddy do it) and start on Thursday and weigh myself in time to get the diet sorted for the week after.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: March 18, 2014, 21:50 »
This guy tagged me in photos of extremely skinny people that had the mick taken out of them because they had no muscles.

He did this DESPITE my muscular disease that is beyond my control.

He needs to go and die painfully, he's so pathetic.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: March 19, 2014, 10:45 »
This dieting business... I'm trying to figure out how much protein I'll need but I don't know how much I weigh  :laugh: So I'll join tomorrow (I better ruddy do it) and start on Thursday and weigh myself in time to get the diet sorted for the week after.

What are you planning on doing at the gym? If it's mainly cardio based you don't need to increase it by that much whereas if you're trying to bulk up then you'll need to increase it more, look into investing in protein shakes (only take when you've been to the gym though) and cut out carbs and saturated fats from your diet.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: March 19, 2014, 18:04 »
 I'm probably just going to cut for a while, but try and develop my muscles until maybe after summer, then I'll try and start bulking around October. Was planning on doing strength on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and then I was going to shiggle diggle the cardio on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My protein powder is out of date now, too :/ by about a month or so :laugh: wouldn't want to risk drinking anything made from it in case I get something bad.

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6223 on: March 19, 2014, 20:34 »
I've got blisters on my fingers and I didn't even figure out that it was because i was carrying around this heavy portfolio with an uncomfortable handle until today...
I have to figure out a good way to cushion that stupid handle before they get any worse
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6224 on: March 21, 2014, 19:26 »
someone ran into the back of my Dad's car on an A road. His boot won't close now like this is just too much hassle and he's a stressed guy anyway but now it's like taking the mess.

he's so angry it just annoys me because he's really horrible when he's angry because he starts breaking tv remotes and stuff like that and then we have to pay for more stuff and it's very frustrating.