Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532486 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6375 on: May 03, 2014, 14:29 »
I can't think of what to get my boyfriend for his birthday and I'm going round to his house in like 3 hours for his birthday. Like... Why are people so difficult to buy presents forrrrrrr? I'm liking the idea of a chocolate fountain, tbh, I think he'd like that
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: May 03, 2014, 22:45 »
 Shiggy diggy, only went and forgot about free comic day.

Last year, I was near a comic shop and had to go somewhere else and this year I went to the gym and didn't have it in me to travel.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6377 on: May 04, 2014, 20:50 »
uuhhhghghgh my ex called me yesterday and wants to be friends again and i rly don't want to cause i just feel our relationship was never the best anyway and i just
i want him to leave me alone. he was trying to make it out that now he has social anxiety (despite the fact he was always stupidly confident) and now he has back problems and i just leave me alone i don't care i'm happy away from you pls stop

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: May 04, 2014, 20:54 »
im pretty sure your computer showing adverts and popups in text isnt an issue with your browser so yes it is just your computer, try a virus scan

also if you dont wannabe friends just say that. its hard but man you dont gotta force yourself to be around people that make you uncomfortable just for their benefit. tell him youre not ok with being friends straight up.

my friends upset again and talking about suicide Again i dont even know what to tell them any more i just want to be selfish and say "can you not for just one goddamn night" because its still exhausting. i love them to pieces but i Cant do this every night lol.

*sigh* If our friends could stop suiciding for a moment...
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: May 04, 2014, 22:30 »
i ate a whole chocolate bar in one go and now i'm really angry. 

(advice!! piss off your friend by having differing opinions on things so that they one day decide that they can't actually talk to you any more. worked for me. ok so i'm a terrible person but i also realise that it's nice not having to be relied on so much....... i'm not a good person so it's for the best. you can't be expected to deal with that when you can't even deal with youself, right? maybe. i'm not saying you can't deal with yourselves. just. i don't know. chocolate, you guys. i ate it all. what am i like?? wow.) 

« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 22:32 by Sebastian Moran »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: May 05, 2014, 14:23 »
Well, the fire alarm went off and we know it's not a drill, so either someone pulled the fire alarm or there actually is a fire. Either way, were going to be standing out here a while and it's freezing out here.

Update: Okay, everything's fine, some jerk just pulled the fire alarm to get out of a test. Now I'm even more annoyed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 14:39 by dragoncat »
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: May 06, 2014, 00:47 »
I just want work to go away forever or at the very least give me a few days to actually organise some very important things. I just refuse to do extra work at home like I used to, especially when they want to mess things up by putting in consecutive 13 hour shifts. At least 14 hour shifts were only three a month with normal shifts between them. Nothing is set in stone yet but I'm worried they'll flat out ignore the people who actually do the work. :c

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: May 08, 2014, 00:06 »
 My whey has about three, or four, scoops left before I have to buy a new tub.

These ass rags in the gym took up the entire weights section because they didn't know what they were doing and my partner didn't tell me that he expected us to leave the gym after about 30/40 minutes. So today's session was more, or less, wasted. I'm just glad I managed to do a little work on my legs. THEY WERE DOING CURLS ON THE SQUAT RACK.

I've realised how sociology is basically people complaining about anything and everything.

In these past few days, my temper has shortened and I'm finding myself getting annoyed at pretty much anything.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: May 08, 2014, 01:03 »
I'm very sick and feel miserable. OR/AS looks great though, so that's nice.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: May 08, 2014, 01:43 »
people all sensitive about religion haha just stop

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: May 08, 2014, 16:19 »
the office people at school are the most unpleasant, useless people i have ever had the misfortune of meeting.  i don't know who told them it was fine to make verbal attacks on students and leave students vomiting on locker room floors (especially when they've gone into the office and gotten a 'no go to your lesson!' and their parents have called in) but it's completely out of order and it's got to stop.

thanks gl <3

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6386 on: May 08, 2014, 17:20 »
After breeding a load of really good Taillow this morning that I was very proud of because I can't breed for toffee, I got home from P16 and realised that I didn't save it this morning when I left. All my Taillow are gone.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: May 08, 2014, 17:26 »
After breeding a load of really good Taillow this morning that I was very proud of because I can't breed for toffee, I got home from P16 and realised that I didn't save it this morning when I left. All my Taillow are gone.

As long as you are telling us the truth and you have access to either X or Y, I can breed one for you. Named either after you or me, of course.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6388 on: May 08, 2014, 17:57 »
Nah, it's okay, I'll try and do it myself sometime - I might actually be able to teach myself to breed properly!!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: May 08, 2014, 22:36 »
 I've got two RS exams, one after the other on Tuesday  :dry:

We've done so much revision for it in class that I just want it to be over with. I'm a little miffed that we're doing Buddhism again next year. Would have been nice to touch on Hinduism or even Sikhism, since we did literally nothing on either religions through comprehensive school.

Yup, the exams. Can't go out on Monday since it's my mates birthday and he hasn't planned anything for it, so I don't want to be expected to throw a party and on Tuesday there's an exam. I wanted to see if my college friends wanted to go into the city but the free bus passes mean that I'll be going on the train by myself.