Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532441 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6405 on: May 13, 2014, 22:47 »
My grade was taking a trip to Cedar Point, and I was one of the unlucky ones who couldn't go, because I can't just drop 70 dollars at the same time. 75% of my homeroom that was going on the trip made fun of me as they walked out the doors. On the bright side, I now know what percentage of my homeroom to ignore the next time they ask for my help (almost everyone does). 
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline sans the skeleton

• they/them pronouns please
  • Joeno Fan
  • super meme trash
    • View Profile
    • Subeta
« Reply #6406 on: May 14, 2014, 00:33 »
My grade was taking a trip to Cedar Point, and I was one of the unlucky ones who couldn't go, because I can't just drop 70 dollars at the same time. 75% of my homeroom that was going on the trip made fun of me as they walked out the doors. On the bright side, I now know what percentage of my homeroom to ignore the next time they ask for my help (almost everyone does). 

ah man that blows! i hate missing trips because of money woes. even worse that others are total d-douchebags about it to you. that's not right. but honestly pay them no heed, they'll realize they were being unjust at some point.

ive created a monster
official forum cryptid

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6407 on: May 15, 2014, 05:18 »
> Stay up all night to watch a US programme
> what I was gonna use to watch it didn't work
> now at 5am feeling wide awake with no way to watch what I wanted to

wouldn't be a problem if they showed it on the UK Comedy Central but noooooooo
damnit

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6408 on: May 15, 2014, 17:33 »
The awkward moment to end all awkward moments happened today. It was horrible, I wanted to cry.

So, me and 'E' were best friends (and I kinda like him, he's gorgeous) in Primary School and we were literally inseparable for our whole childhood and then when it came to choosing secondary schools, he went to ABC secondary school while I went to XYZ secondary school and we never spoke to each other for the whole 5 years of secondary school but then for personal reasons I decided not to go to XYZ sixth form and instead went to ABC sixth form and we were at the same one but he does completely different subjects to me and has a completely different set of friends so we didn't manage to speak to each other for another whole year until today.

So after six years of not speaking we finally managed to find ourselves in the same small room together, alone. Now this room is like on your way into sixth form and we'd walked up parallel sides of the car park and there was like... already tension and then our paths finally crossed when we had to walk through this long, thin room, side by side. And we walked for a while and like... you could cut the atmosphere with a knife and I just couldn't take it so I was like "Hi..." and then E said
"Hi." and I was like
"You all right?" and he just replied with
"Yeah. You?" and I said
"Yeah, thanks." and ohh god it was so forced and then we got to the next door and I just like walked off as quickly as possible I just wanted to scream that I miss him and I really want to talk to him and that I wished we could be friends again but that would be so strange and omg I ended six years of not talking with that pile of crap. I wanna puke it was so weird and awkward eughhhhhh.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6409 on: May 15, 2014, 20:59 »
At least you know which idiots (to be kind) to completely ignore then :)

I'm catching a crapton of stuff for my White 2 dex (for the shiny charm), and it's gonna take ages.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6410 on: May 15, 2014, 22:07 »
I have read Sylar's case over and over... and I can not think of anything good to write in favour of the case.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6411 on: May 16, 2014, 17:19 »
So I finally watched the last episode of HIMYM and the last 5 mins or so of it completely ruined it. Was so good until that moment smh.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6412 on: May 17, 2014, 23:11 »
honestly pay them no heed, they'll realize they were being unjust at some point.

Pfft. They knew it, and probably like it. Pretty much everyone in my year is an a*****e, and the year below mine isn't great either.

At least you know which idiots (to be kind) to completely ignore then :)

Idiots? Aptly put. One guy tried to say that the seventh book in the Harry Potter Series is the largest (true fans know it's the 5th) and when I gave the correct answer, he said I was stupid (believe me, i'm not). Then I asked him, "What's the biggest book you've ever read, The Cat in the Hat?" So..... it's not hard to outsmart them, I'm in all honors next year, so I don't have to deal with any of them. Thanks for your support you guys.

Well, i'm back to procrastinating on my Algebra class while trying to finish a project due monday for History. All while worrying about whether or not the geography teacher has my number (I'm horrid at geography). If I don't get an A on this project, it's my first B since 3rd quarter of last year. Then the demons I call classmates will happily point out that I didn't get all A's and well..... it'll snowball from there.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6413 on: May 18, 2014, 13:37 »
I really wish I chose the other graded unit brief i hate this one sooooo much
bit late to change now considering i have a week left to do everything but ugh i don't like what I've done with it at all so i'm just going round in circles
i feel like crying

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6414 on: May 18, 2014, 14:16 »
If I don't get an A on this project, it's my first B since 3rd quarter of last year. Then the demons I call classmates will happily point out that I didn't get all A's and well..... it'll snowball from there.

Ask them why it's any of their dam business what your grades are. Also tell them that they should spend more time focusing on their own problems, rather than those of someone they'll probably never interact with again. They have to live with themselves for life. They barely have to interact with you. Tell them to muse on that, and then (if you're in such a position to) saunter away

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6415 on: May 18, 2014, 15:19 »
typing on the ds is really hats
hard
how did hard become hats

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6416 on: May 18, 2014, 15:43 »
typing on the ds is really hats
hard
how did hard become hats

hardhats?

Well, on another forum, it's becoming a frickin soap opera. Two of them fell out and now they're going all "OH I TRIED TO APOLOGISE BUT SHE'S BEING RUDE".

Not growing up quickly enough, huh...

Well, that ended nicely. Nothing says nice ending more than ban hammer and "jump off a bridge".
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 15:46 by Spriter »

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6417 on: May 18, 2014, 17:06 »
The arguement that's going on between Turner and Hahex in the topic in Gaming. It seems like Turner is being really immature, and dragging the entire conversation down with him. It's just... Really getting on my nerves

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6418 on: May 18, 2014, 17:19 »
The arguement that's going on between Turner and Hahex in the topic in Gaming. It seems like Turner is being really immature, and dragging the entire conversation down with him. It's just... Really getting on my nerves

I heavily agree with you. Nevertheless, I equally compensate the weariness between the two. But sometimes the conversation is lol, like when Hahex asked Turner about his favourite J-Drama, implying J-Dramas can easily be liked. We could sabotage it a bit with our humour, though.

BTW, nice performance on Showdown!
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6419 on: May 18, 2014, 17:20 »

This is pretty much why I stopped posting on it - ad hominum arguments seemed to be the only ones used and no ones going to change their view sooooo it's a little pointless xD

Buuuuuut, actual annoyances are that I have 5 exams between me and the end of school. Can't I have an easy last week? Please? Oh....and I have maths and double geography on the last day >_>
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝