Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532453 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6420 on: May 18, 2014, 17:27 »
BTW, nice performance on Showdown!
... When in particular, since i'm pretty sure I'm not all that good

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6421 on: May 18, 2014, 17:54 »
... When in particular, since i'm pretty sure I'm not all that good

Off topic, we could later check your abilities there, since I am pretty sure you have potential (I was supposed to be your teacher, but due to my "newbiness" in this site I could not). If you defeated me and later you said "LOL I WON XDXDXDXD" that would annoy  and bug me quite badly.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6422 on: May 18, 2014, 18:02 »
...i'd say it was a fluke. The most like that I'd get is if I managed to beat Rich, in which case it would be a 'holy crap. I won. How did I do that? Something seems wrong here...'

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6423 on: May 18, 2014, 22:55 »
That moment when you need to add one more song to your iPod to get a nice number but you don't know what to add

it always frustrates me lol

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6424 on: May 19, 2014, 02:15 »

Ask them why it's any of their dam business what your grades are. Also tell them that they should spend more time focusing on their own problems, rather than those of someone they'll probably never interact with again. They have to live with themselves for life. They barely have to interact with you. Tell them to muse on that, and then (if you're in such a position to) saunter away

Please, if I lit into them like that, they wouldn't care. Mainly because, A. they're a lot more popular than me, B. They have a more money than me, C. Making a point to most of them is like trying to break dry wall with a feather, D. It encourages them to keep going, E. I'm in no position to saunter away because of my low popularity and with my luck, they'd end up tripping me, and most of all F. I've got more subtle ways of going at them, namely sarcasm. I'm going to end this b**** session now. Thanks for the suggestions.

Well let's see..... dividing Polynomials by Binomials. My god. Who the hell was evil enough to say, "No, I don't think algebra is hard enough. Back to the drawing board."? I'm losing my mind.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 22:58 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6425 on: May 19, 2014, 05:41 »
^ I know it's hard but try not to react to what they say. Just laugh it off or ignore them, they'll soon get bored. I know it's funny to think of little quips/answer back but that just shows to them how easily wound up you get and they'll keep doing it and the cycle continues. May not work for you but just try it I guess

It's 5.40am and I've been awake since 5 and can't get back to sleep fffff

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6426 on: May 19, 2014, 07:04 »
literally i spent all night feeling vaguely ill and i still feel ill but i also feel hungry do you see my problem

edit: wow look guys i'm a scrub who posts in the annoying topic twice but lmao the game over system in professor layton vs phoenix wright is so stupid i actually feel like crying because i was enjoying it so much lol yeah i'd love to play the whole trial over again because my stylus slipped like that's a capital idea and you definitely won't piss anyone off if that's how it works thanks have a nice day
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 19:13 by Lalice of Shrubs »

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6427 on: May 19, 2014, 22:02 »
 My last exam is on Wednesday, I'm gonna revise tonight but I'm not sure what to revise? Studies and concepts are the only things I'm lacking. Like serious, if you ask me about traditions and stuff associated with different ethnicities in the UK, I can nail them. You would swear I pay attention in class.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: May 20, 2014, 02:12 »
someone offers to help with drama
"i just figured i'd maybe be an outsider to whatever you're dealing with, so it may be easier to make sure you don't have to worry about possible biases i have?"

mfw theyre friends with the people i hate and dont even know it and that already makes them impossible to talk to about it lol

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #6429 on: May 20, 2014, 20:02 »
All these 'Britain First' posts that people keep sharing on Facebook.

Racism =/= Patriotism.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6430 on: May 20, 2014, 20:24 »
literally i spent all night feeling vaguely ill and i still feel ill but i also feel hungry do you see my problem

edit: wow look guys i'm a scrub who posts in the annoying topic twice but lmao the game over system in professor layton vs phoenix wright is so stupid i actually feel like crying because i was enjoying it so much lol yeah i'd love to play the whole trial over again because my stylus slipped like that's a capital idea and you definitely won't piss anyone off if that's how it works thanks have a nice day

I read this wrong the first time and thought you meant trial like demo and spent 10 minutes searching the Eshop for it >_> xD

Edit: My friends had asked me to go to Comiccon with them and I'd said maybe, depending on money and said I'd know by what is now tomorrow but was then about a month away. Chris had been planning on going the whole time and now his parents have changed their minds and won't let him so I don't really want to go but I'm probably going to have enough money and my other friends really want me to go but I'm just not that bothered about going and it's going to end up being like £100 =/
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 20:44 by RubyRobin »
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: May 22, 2014, 00:48 »
Well, the projects were piled on to me as well as the algebra class online that I must do in order to get into honors geometry. I'm in a small group for a project in science, and I got into an argument with one of the people in it. We've got tomorrow and it's due, we're not close to finishing. With all this stress to keep my straight A's (all I have going for me in school is my straight A's all year), and the fact that I've got a slim chance of getting straight A's again, I got home and had a mini mental breakdown. Afterwards, I picked myself up, dusted myself off and went to work.

I'm either going to get sick from stress, or pull off some sort of miracle. Wish me luck here.

Edit: Got my happy ending after all.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 21:22 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6432 on: May 24, 2014, 23:11 »
I don't know what it is, but something is angering me right now. Angering.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6433 on: May 25, 2014, 00:05 »
four nights in a row ive felt sick. what a way to start off break!!! sitting on a toilet!!! :^]

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6434 on: May 25, 2014, 00:13 »
wisdom tooth coming through. 
this is after one appeared with no problem years ago, but now apparently a second one is showing up and wow it's painful this time. 
maybe i can use it as an excuse to eat ice cream tomorrow, oh boy oh man. 
until then it's just painkillers. 
thank you teeth, i am sure you will be very useful despite the fact that you're way at the back and not even on the same side of my mouth so i can use you for precisely sod all. 

urg i haven't been to the dentist for years either, why am i terrible at planning things? grumble moan whine mumble. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.