Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532469 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6495 on: June 11, 2014, 11:44 »
im failing to undetstand whats objectionable in this situation whats the problem with her wearing whatever she wants

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: June 11, 2014, 11:57 »
Do you really think this is what she wants to wear? Mainly because she does not fully grasp the meaning of her environment and blah blah blah.

Whatever.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6497 on: June 11, 2014, 12:00 »
Do you really think this is what she wants to wear? Mainly because she does not fully grasp the meaning of her environment and blah blah blah.

Whatever.
nobody stops men wandering around wearing shorts and sandals and no shirt so

she's not hurting anyone and if people are saying she's sexualising herself they're wrong for seeing her as a sexual object rather than an eight year old dressing in a halter top cause it's hot

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: June 11, 2014, 14:36 »

when i was 8 i wanted to wear a wolf costume everywhere in a manner very similar to max from where the wild things are and my sister wanted to dress in full halloween witch costume at all times, do you really trust an 8 year olds judgement on what they want to wear

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6499 on: June 11, 2014, 14:43 »
she's not hurting anyone and if people are saying she's sexualising herself they're wrong for seeing her as a sexual object rather than an eight year old dressing in a halter top cause it's hot

Exactly, plus i've seen younger wear much worse where I am. So I honestly so no problem with this. If she wore it in winter, then there'd be a problem, obviously.

do you really trust an 8 year olds judgement on what they want to wear

In some cases, yes. It just depends on the 8 year-old. Hell, my sister was picker her own clothes out at 3 (with my mom's approval of course). So it really depends on the child.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6500 on: June 11, 2014, 15:05 »
There's a lot worse an eight year old could be wearing tbh

... I miss being eight years old, the whole carefree nature of living. It's weird how when I was younger I wanted to grow up but now I've grown up I want to be young again ^^;

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6501 on: June 11, 2014, 15:06 »
what are you talking about, being eight sucked, you couldnt go on the neopets message boards unless your parents signed a permission slip

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6502 on: June 11, 2014, 15:07 »

... I miss being eight years old, the whole carefree nature of living. It's weird how when I was younger I wanted to grow up but now I've grown up I want to be young again ^^;

That's how it usually works GL.

what are you talking about, being eight sucked, you couldnt go on the neopets message boards unless your parents signed a permission slip

Screw neopets, I had webkins when I was 8. I never understood either of them tbh.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: June 11, 2014, 15:09 »
There was so much more to being eight than Neopets or the internet in general tbf. It was all about learning and experiencing the adventures of life. Everything felt so large when in reality it really wasn't.

It's stuff like that I miss about youth, that feeling of it.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: June 11, 2014, 15:13 »
^Well... I can't enjoy it for much longer. I'm the youngest user who's very active, and I've got 4 years until collage.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6505 on: June 11, 2014, 18:09 »
^Well... I can't enjoy it for much longer. I'm the youngest user who's very active, and I've got 4 years until collage.

oh my god.

i don't mean to pick you out blaze but i literally used to say 'i'm the youngest user who's very active' in some paraphrase or another like everywhere on the forums lmao i was a tool when i was nine (i'm still a tool)

--

literally as long as nobody's walking around completely naked though what even is the problem about wearing this and that like wear bright red corduroy trousers w/ a purple cambric shirt or wear a halter top and a miniskirt because wooooow they're pieces of fabric that go on your body? it's not a sacred birthright or a coming of age that before the age of 15 no child should expose any skin ever and it's not sacrilege for a woman to show a bit more skin than person#111 is used to handling

ok thank

thanks gl <3

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6506 on: June 11, 2014, 18:39 »
tbf, I had a halter top when I was 6 but if you aren't showing nips then I don't see the problem even if you're only 8 and your chest hasn't even begun to get bigger yet. Wearing skimpy clothes when you don't even have any extra chest junk is perfectly innocent.

Anyway, I'm annoyed that 6th form aren't giving us our new books until september like what am I supposed to do without my Lit textbooks? make it all up? I need The Bloody Chamber nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pls

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6507 on: June 11, 2014, 18:39 »
it's not that deep yo

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6508 on: June 11, 2014, 19:28 »
i only had adiboo when i was 8

i didn't even know what the internet was

also i liked wearing stupid clothes cause i was a loser

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6509 on: June 12, 2014, 01:47 »
captain jigglypuff give me your posting secrets, you literally made the last 15 posts about your one single outraged post it was amazing and i am in awe

There was so much more to being eight than Neopets or the internet in general tbf. It was all about learning and experiencing the adventures of life. Everything felt so large when in reality it really wasn't.

It's stuff like that I miss about youth, that feeling of it.

yeah i really enjoyed being 8, being sick all the time and endless attacks of eczema combined with the lack of autonomy roooooocked

who the heck wants to be 8 again apart from people who wear onesies unironically

i only had adiboo when i was 8

hell yes adiboo!!!!!!!!!! my favourite character was the dog with the giant sucker thing for feet, he was the best

got dead excited when i loaded it up once and adiboo was like "i've had enough of that buzzy galump, im setting up a trap to catch him!!!!" and it was like "whoaaaaaaaaaa" and i was the most excited my young self ever was