Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532488 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6630 on: July 01, 2014, 22:14 »
People need to be more punctual. Being 5 - 10 minutes late isn't cool or fashionably late, it's really annoying.

it's only fashionably late if you're going to a party. I've found. Gotta turn up fashionaly late to a party, otherwise yeah, it can be incredibly frustrating especially if it clashes with other plans =[

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6631 on: July 01, 2014, 22:57 »
 ^ Yup and the same guy who caused this to happen added this lass to this conversation on Facebook discussing plans for going out. She wasn't invited and nobody asked for her to be there because nobody really likes her.

It's that time in a bromance where you realise how sly your bro is...

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6632 on: July 02, 2014, 02:12 »
Don't shoot down my A levels subjects, man.

are kids these days really this humourless about their passions/compulsory senior year subjects???????????

i had a couple self deprecating comments about everything i loved studying as pre-emptive strikes because otherwise comments about my precious dear beloved a-level subjects would put me in a useless time-consuming sulk each time, does no-one figure this out for themselves anymore
           

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #6633 on: July 02, 2014, 08:27 »
i ended up clearing my internet cache and then forgetting my password associated with this account and sweet lord jesus i've been trying to get in over the course of today with no luck. i finally figured it out, but not after visiting nearly every old email i had, since i made this account in like 2006...

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6634 on: July 02, 2014, 18:28 »
ala my previous post

there is also a special place in hell for a) people who leave their dogs in cars b) people who leave their dogs in cars on hot days and c) people who leave any living creature in a car in any weather

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #6635 on: July 02, 2014, 18:36 »
there is also a special place in hell for a) people who leave their dogs in cars b) people who leave their dogs in cars on hot days and c) people who leave any living creature in a car in any weather

I've definitely considered opening up their car doors and just leaving them open before haha, if only the dog wouldn't be likely to get hit by another car in the lot!

I don't get how people don't understand how cracking windows just doesn't make one damn of a difference when its 90 degrees out!

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6636 on: July 02, 2014, 18:56 »
 It just bugs me how politically correct things have become.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6637 on: July 02, 2014, 19:10 »
It just bugs me how politically correct things have become.
I've definitely considered opening up their car doors and just leaving them open before haha, if only the dog wouldn't be likely to get hit by another car in the lot!

I don't get how people don't understand how cracking windows just doesn't make one damn of a difference when its 90 degrees out!

Yes yes and yes. Yes to all of this.

I beat my brother at SSBB by using dodge rolls when he spams a certain attack then he calls me an a**, yet when I make a simple mistake he starts laughing. And he calls me the a**  :dry:
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6638 on: July 02, 2014, 19:50 »
Sherlock hiatus until late 2015.

I won't survive.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #6639 on: July 02, 2014, 21:04 »

Y'know what gets me? When they do it outside the petshop I work in. Like, why bother bringing your dog to the petshop if you're just gonna let it sweat in the car while you spend ages browsing collars and leads? And I'm not talking problem dogs here, you get to know regular customers and their dogs pretty quickly.

We've also had someone tie their king charles spaniel to a lamp post in the MIDDLE OF THE CAR PARK whilst they ate their Burger King over the course of 45 minutes. The thing was yelping and getting it's lead tangled in the bushes and they did nothing >:[

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6640 on: July 03, 2014, 01:04 »
What is this madness primary 7s are having proper end of school proms these days???? When I left primary school we just had a terrible disco in the gym hall with 'I wish I was a punk rocker' playing. yeah we got a leavers assembly but that was it and it was fine.
I could see the point if you were leaving 6th year (actually finishing school for real) but it's primary school. like some of the girls had looked like they rolled in some Doritos, bearing in mind they're all 11/12! The boys had hired kilts which probs would have costed like £100+ for everything, I just think it's nuts to spend so much money for a 12 year old :s
There were prom king and queens too and they had hired limos and fire engines.
Honestly don't see the point in all that fuss for leaving primary school??? okay it's a nice thing to do but everything is becoming so Americanised now and about $$$$ and it's just stupid! Some nurseries around here have graduation ceremonies where they get the gowns and hats?? I guess if you're a parent its a special occasion but I still can't see the need for it tbh, they'll still be dancing in the gym hall/eating food so why tack on all these extra things lol
/oldfogeyrant

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6641 on: July 03, 2014, 21:18 »
What is this madness primary 7s are having proper end of school proms these days???? When I left primary school we just had a terrible disco in the gym hall with 'I wish I was a punk rocker' playing. yeah we got a leavers assembly but that was it and it was fine.
I could see the point if you were leaving 6th year (actually finishing school for real) but it's primary school. like some of the girls had looked like they rolled in some Doritos, bearing in mind they're all 11/12! The boys had hired kilts which probs would have costed like £100+ for everything, I just think it's nuts to spend so much money for a 12 year old :s
There were prom king and queens too and they had hired limos and fire engines.
Honestly don't see the point in all that fuss for leaving primary school??? okay it's a nice thing to do but everything is becoming so Americanised now and about $$$$ and it's just stupid! Some nurseries around here have graduation ceremonies where they get the gowns and hats?? I guess if you're a parent its a special occasion but I still can't see the need for it tbh, they'll still be dancing in the gym hall/eating food so why tack on all these extra things lol
/oldfogeyrant

Wow, that's ridiculous. It's almost like they're growing up too fast :/

Feeling like a double agent here, got one friend on one side that I'm trying to keep happy even though I'm also friends with his two absolute worst enemies.

Fun.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6642 on: July 04, 2014, 02:21 »

these things were great because they were so hilariously awkward

absolutely no-one wants to be there (even the teachers) except for the idiots who want to go LOOK I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND when Stay Another Day by East 17 comes on and its slowdances everywhere
           

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6643 on: July 04, 2014, 02:23 »
Jaw pains from yawning are the worst =[

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6644 on: July 04, 2014, 05:35 »
How is it that jerk makes me feel guilty, about being annoyed at the crap he does, that i've already told him gives me the... Craps? I'm trying to do what's best for my health, and he makes me feel freaking guilty about it.