Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532472 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6720 on: July 16, 2014, 18:32 »
 Ffs, we're meant to be going out on Friday and my friend was meant to "invite her friends". Needless to say, they aren't coming and it takes the mick. I don't even think she invites them.

It's annoying though because she's forcing herself into our friend group without allowing anyone the same opportunity to make friends through her.

To make things worse, my friend went out and invited our racist friend without telling anyone. He didn't think to take note that our new friend isn't white and will most likely receive some abuse.

It's just so freaking annoying how you can't trust your own friends these days. One of them goes behind your back to benefit themselves constantly and the other just manipulates you into letting her hang out with your friends.

It's not even a one off, I can't count the amount of times she'll say "invite the guys" then as soon as they all say they can come she'll say "oh, my friends can't come any more". It happens all the time and there's always some weird awkward tension between the group.

The other one, oh my God, he even invites people we don't like to things. He told this guy where his ex girlfriend (who he stalked for months) was having her birthday party and turned and said "it's okay, he won't show up". Like, I'm not sure if it's carelessness, selfishness, or what but it's annoying.

Then I'm making new friends but I can't introduce the groups because said friend will say something ridiculous like "remember when you called that woman in a wheelchair a spaz?" and these are always made up. It's worse because the majority of them are girls and he's desperateeeeeeeee he will literally hound them until they give him attention then talk crap about me behind my back.

This rant probably seems pretty unreasonable but at the moment it's just miffed me off.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6721 on: July 16, 2014, 20:14 »
^Oh wow that's nasty D:

In other news that's mainly insignificant, gdi I really want DragonForce's album to come out like right now -- or at least for the full songs to come out soon enough via YouTube. Ah well, at least Ring of Fire has come out. That song was the one that worried me the most.

Still annoyed it isn't out though.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: July 17, 2014, 14:45 »
some clown is ddosing a bunch of mmos and other sites so i cant play gw2

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: July 17, 2014, 14:50 »
the whole concept of "tucute". 
which seems to be people trying to push actual transgender people out of the transgender movement...? a la hating on people who get medical treatment because ??? ?? i don't know. 
amazing. 
i mean yeah it's been around for a while but it gets more and more bewildering.
then again this is tumblr, where people get "misandry" tattoos and think that's feminism. 
god bless bored teenagers on the internet. 

also more hot weather coming up, boo. 
i think it's forgotten what country it's supposed to be in. 

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 14:55 by Sebastian Moran »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: July 17, 2014, 15:32 »
the fact you cant complain about these people without being called transphobic is what pisses me off most

they make being trans into one big joke and its so embarrassing to watch

like most stuff on tumblr is embarrassing to watch but lmao jesus

youre not really trans unless youre a cute femmeboy or butch girl who uses bunself pronouns and likes flowercrowns or whatever

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6725 on: July 17, 2014, 15:37 »
tucutes are ridiculous like being trans isnt like a ~fun~ thing and ""truscum"" (lmao i hate that word) are the ""evil gatekeepers of the trans community"" uh hello they are trans it is their community
tucutes just think it's a cute trend like ew just cause they don't wanna be cis and have cis privilege
the latest ~fun trend~ is to bash trans guys cause they have male privilege? what the heck is that even
and transmisandry more like can you not you're like 12
also nounself pronouns and xkin just grow up ok kiddies
don't even get me started on demigirls and demiboys. according to tumblr i should be a demigirl cause i'm ~not like other girls~
and all the new "sexualities" like get away from asexuality we're already not taken seriously enough and you're coming out with crap like suposexual pls do not
tumblr is just a cesspool and i gladly block and and all remotely tucute/sjw-y posts cause i just came for cute animals, tv shows and video games

also hot weather is gross why isn't it autumn yet

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: July 17, 2014, 16:38 »
they decided that "cishet" was an insult, and now everybody is desperate to not be "cishet", ha. 
with the attitude of "if you're cis then it means you agree with gender roles and/or are not being open-minded enough". 
which really only... enforces gender roles? by implying that women must always be 100% feminine and men be 100% masculine. and that if you're a guy who paints his nails then you are automatically trans and able to talk about how much you "hate cis people" and are unable to oppress anyone even if you act the exact same way that hundreds of other men do, all of whom are Evil Cis Males. 

the sexuality ones are also weird, with the "if i don't have sex as often as i assume that everyone else is having it, i must be asexual". 
though i think gender is the new fashionable cool thing, with the cis/cisself pronouns or whatever. 
"no cis people allowed" 
> laughs for an entire hour 

iirc the person who did the whole "die cis scum" stuff quit being trans because the dysphoria was too tiring. 

basically a load of teenagers hating on people with a medical condition and unequal treatment under the law, in the name of ending transphobia. it is amazing. 
figuring yourself out is cool. appropriating a marginalised group is not. 

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 16:43 by Sebastian Moran »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6727 on: July 17, 2014, 17:11 »
tumblr is probably one of the worst places to go when you're confused about gender imo

like when you feel genuine actual dysphoria to the point when you're in tears and this *accepting, educated community of people just like you!* is making a bunch of conflicting posts that are basically split into 'haha lol you're transphobic for feeling like you're in the wrong body', 'you've gotta be trans if you feel dysphoria no exceptions' and then there's people who really really care but just kinda miss the point and you just devolve into being patronising as hell when you're trying to explain it.

also i really don't get this complete detachment from reality that some people have when they say that trans men experience nothing because have you literally ever been out into the world and talked to people because maybe the epitomes of transphobia haven't been directed at trans men but there sure as hell is transphobia directed towards trans men and it's literally like a conversation that goes something like 'aw my hamster died because the pet shop sold me the wrong food i'm sad' 'yeah well my horse died because the vet said it was just colic stop making everything about you!!' and i just ugh

i need to learn to write one day

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: July 17, 2014, 17:59 »
 What's a tucute? Is it 4chan's equivalent of a trap? It sounds like.

Tumblr just needs to die. The amount of hypochondriacs on there is through the roof. They even compare themselves to the brave soldiers who go out, watch their friends get murdered, then come home due to injury or mental trauma. Oh my God, I can't even describe how insulting it is. The thing is, the Tumblrites are so much worse than the 4chan community because you'll get called a faggot for stating an opinion but on Tumblr you can expect countless petty jabs and anon mail. I'm so glad they got raided.

Nothing's really bugging me at the moment. I just like taking shots at Tumblr.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6729 on: July 17, 2014, 18:54 »
i only use tumblr to write my reviews and talk about books and follow blogs about books so i'm a bit detached from it all but i've seen some really infuriating posts in the past about transgender arguments and comments etc that ground my gears but idk how far i can comment on it because i'm cis and i literally know next to nothing about gender identity and if you wanna be transgender it's your dice - it doesn't affect me.

I'm also annoyed because all my stuff doesn't fit in my case so I have to make peasant choices over which clothes I'm not taking on holiday.

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6730 on: July 17, 2014, 20:13 »
What's a tucute? Is it 4chan's equivalent of a trap? It sounds like.
tucute is the stupid name people who think being trans is a choice are calling themselves cause dysphoric trans people are somehow transphobic?
idek

asexuality isn't really something to declare oneself cause you don't have sex it's literally having no sexual attraction to anybody and i tell you what i felt like a strange kid a few years back cause all my friends were going around saying "oh this actor is so sexy" and i was like no? he's cute i guess but
i've never found anyone sexually attractive and i'm not a sex-repulsed ace (or aromantic) it's gonna be kind of hard for me to explain it to my next boyfriend especially if he just thinks asexuality is the reproductive kind
also demisexuality more like i want more special snowflake labels
seriously most people get crushes on friends can you ever recall a time you had a genuine crush on a total stranger?

tumblr is a dumb cesspit and i want to leave but i stick around for the anti-sjws (note: anti-sjws not anti-sj) and the dumb crap that sjws come out with it's hilarious

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: July 17, 2014, 20:43 »
tumblr is the worst thing ever sometimes 99% of the users need to calm the hell down please

like I'm on there but i distance myself from sj stuff because everyone in that hellhole is a jerk 5000% of the time like do you have anything better to do

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: July 17, 2014, 23:45 »
the only current tumblr gossip i know about is dashcon, never thought i'd be so glad to be facebook levels of "what the hell is ____" about tumblr's latest thing,

ninja edit: im reading the definitions in this topic and whatever tucute is still doesn't make sense, i literally dont understand what it means still,
thank the lord
           

Offline Shaymin

• Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6733 on: July 17, 2014, 23:53 »
do we get an extra hour in the ball pit

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #6734 on: July 18, 2014, 00:46 »
Woah...such age D:

/sob ;_;

I'm slowly getting to 30 while everyone I know continues to get married/move in with someone/have 1st or 2nd baby. A colleague has told me I have to marry her if she isn't married by 35. Naturally if I'm already with someone then I have to divorce them. :/

This feel, I know it. All my friends are like "YAY MARRIAGE BABIES ALRIGHT" and I'm like yay being single guinea pigs woohoo!!