Author Topic: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?  (Read 532519 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: What's annoying you and bugging you at the moment then?
« Reply #6750 on: July 20, 2014, 22:00 »
just shaved and i feel naked :(

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6751 on: July 21, 2014, 01:45 »
 Downloaded this Whisper app thing whilst thinking "ahaha this will be hilarious".

No. I've seen people I know do some cringy stuff and they have no idea.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6752 on: July 21, 2014, 11:17 »
I had a friend throughout secondary school who was a year older than me and we always travelled to school together and then when she left school and went to college we only kept in touch because my parents invited her to come along to church with us on Sundays - she'd decided she wanted to become religious. She had known all through secondary school that my parents were Cheistians and had respected it. About half way through her first year of college she stopped coming to church with us because of family complications. In the past year I've spoken to her face to face maybe twice and since she stopped coming to church with us she has 'gone' bisexual. Then with the rising issue of gay marriage she started posting things all over Facebook about how she thought the church not allowing gay marriage was horrible and more recently has only posted a barrage of religion-renouncing and offensive rubbish (yet she still wants to get married a church. Oh ye of little brain) and I just found this really ungrateful and offensive towards my family. I grinned and beared it because she was one of my closest friends but I've just decided that this has gone way too far so I sort of like stood up to it and she got really angry and was all 'I've had enough of your Christian bs - go away you horrible excuse for a human being' like I'm not even Christian it's my parents, I don't talk about in Facebook and the pair of us hadn't spoken much in a whole year and now suddenly I'm the scourge of the earth and I'm just so cheesed off that I had to lose one of my 'closest' friends over her obnoxiousness to the life choices of my family.

I swear my Christian background is the main reason I don't have many friends.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6753 on: July 22, 2014, 10:54 »
> has money added to account to pay money I owe
> doesn't allow me access to all of the money so the transaction failed

why? ;;

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6754 on: July 22, 2014, 13:47 »
money has been mysteriously going missing from my account so today i checked
my overdraft was supposed to be a free one. nationwide is taking out £30 a month in overdrafts. i was never told they had put a fee on it and i'm going to kick my bank's face in

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6755 on: July 22, 2014, 16:30 »
My life. 'Nuff said!

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6756 on: July 22, 2014, 19:45 »
My life. 'Nuff said!
Mine isn't exactly a peach either.

I swear my Christian background is the main reason I don't have many friends.
Same, only I have about none, except for the other losers who are attacked by our peers. High School should be interesting for me.

What's annoying me now? How we Americans eat crap like fried butter yet wonder why we're the most obese nation in the world. I mean come on, it's obvious to why you weigh like 300 pounds people. Don't complain and eat another family sized bag of Lay's chips/crisps.

Also my knees are hurting when I get up and start walking and I have no idea why. I know it's not lack of movement, because i've been running to hell and back for the past week and a half. Wait, i'm guessing that's why.

To top it all off, my dad's being a colossal a**hat (insult from Big Bang Theory) since the whole thing in our family went down. After everything was finalized, the next day when we went to get our military ID cards done (basically my brother's, my sister's and my medical cards), the next day he was flirting with the receptionist. I've seen people be low, but that's just salt in the wound. In fact, he's been horrible since last year. My dad is burning bridges with me and my siblings, I'm going to help him with that. Hope he's happy with himself.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #6757 on: July 22, 2014, 20:31 »
What's annoying me now? How we Americans eat crap like fried butter yet wonder why we're the most obese nation in the world. I mean come on, it's obvious to why you weigh like 300 pounds people. Don't complain and eat another family sized bag of Lay's chips/crisps.

ikr, when I was in america we went around the supermarket and wow there was like no healthy products except fruit, my mum was quite upset but like there was a whole two-sided aisle for cereals each of which was loaded with sugar and other really bad stuff that no one should have in the mornings. Like, if you want a chocolate cereal then weetabix minis are the way forward.

saying that, i did then go and buy three boxes of chocolate lucky charms because holiday is the only time of year when i'm allowed to choose my own cereal no matter how unhealthy.

But man... that supermarket was ridiculous on so many levels.

there was this massive massive fruit section and i got really excited and then i noticed no one else was in it, it was deserted, while the rest of the shop was like... packed.

Offline Wrath of Zuruggu

• Sentret Fan
  • Flailing with arrogance since 1990
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART account
« Reply #6758 on: July 22, 2014, 22:22 »
^this really confuses me. Honestly, are people completely ignorant as to how to eat fresh produce these days or are they too lazy and addicted to sugar/salt? I'm talking first world countries here that can afford fresh food, as well.

Most of the aisles in supermarkets in the UK I don't even go down. The amount of processed junk foods in cans/pots/dehydrated packets there are available... and they don't even taste good :s

It really irks me that my bran flakes (yeah, the blandest cereal I can buy except oats) has a load of added sugar. Why can't I just have an unsugared option? ;_;

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #6759 on: July 23, 2014, 21:04 »
why did i take so long to send in my certificates
i hop ei can still go oto wuniveristyi oh boy

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6760 on: July 24, 2014, 04:33 »
tell people youre being stalked online which is an escape from a mostly terrible home/family life
also make sure to remind people youve got crippling agoraphobia and cant Just Go Outside to avoid it at this point in time

everyone responds "id just stay offline for a while maybe go outside you should try going outside more"

thanks dickhead ill try that

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6761 on: July 24, 2014, 12:45 »
time for chores and sorting things -_-

I've also realised that for too long I've been taking certain things far too seriously. Hmm.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6762 on: July 24, 2014, 13:28 »
I'm smelling kinda bad, need a shower

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6763 on: July 24, 2014, 14:08 »
... I just hoovered up one of my socks

whoops

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6764 on: July 24, 2014, 15:58 »
Didn't have time to pick up my kit before going to play footy with mates, so i played in my jeans and ripped them ahhhhhhhhh