Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704329 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

PiPlUp_94

Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #3360 on: February 19, 2011, 19:39 »
13 days till mr. howard.
me and my friend are sending hysterical texts to each other and getting wayy too hyped up :D

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: February 19, 2011, 19:41 »
RDR! :O I love that game!

Finished the Bulletstorm demo some time today, going to buy it when it comes out!

Might be going down the gym in half term with my friend, after a PE lesson we realised how out of shape we are!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: February 19, 2011, 19:44 »
that people still think that putting earrings [or in some cases FISHING HOOKS] on their sparkle animal characters means they're 'cool'

hahahahahHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA remember when I WAS LIKE THAT man i'm so glad i realized that sparkledogs are for tools :-)))

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: February 19, 2011, 20:05 »
i had to look up what sparkledogs were

good god internet why do you make me despair so

why would people even do that kind of thing siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
           

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: February 19, 2011, 20:23 »
because it gets you dA pageviews of course!
i used to do it under the illusion that i was creating amazing creatures. now i realize that sparkledog artists are all pretty dumb.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: February 19, 2011, 20:29 »
I don't mind sparkledogs that much, but I dislike it when people go "But it's so unique! It's unlike anything you'll ever see!". Because... they all look the same. xD;  A different colour palette =/= a different sparkledog.

Just had spag bol again, and I still have enough bolognaise left over to have it with pasta tomorrow :D  making mince spread over 3 meals is a new achievement for me~

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: February 19, 2011, 20:35 »
i seem to have skipped the whole thing about MUST HAVE dA VIEWS (and also this whole youtube subscribers thing)

i don't understand why everyone goes so incredibly insane over them and i've never seen the point

sure it's a bonus if people like what i draw/write/make videos of and it's absolutely lovely but i'm not going to throw a fit because no-one likes my picture of matt bellamy or some random fire mecha or video of the south korean olympics and kittens set to polish death metal

i mean sure you can create amazing creatures called pokemon  //shiny eyes and Chariots Of Fire starts to play in background

but like sparkledogs are like ggggggg especially when it gets into the "OC DO NOT STEAL" "MOST UNIQUE SPARKLEDOG EVER" and it's like grrrrrrrrrrr stop this you're one step away from being sonic recolour people and having arguments because X sparkledog is going out with Y sparkledog

Just had spag bol again, and I still have enough bolognaise left over to have it with pasta tomorrow :D  making mince spread over 3 meals is a new achievement for me~

dhfdufhisdhfuidsfuf

spagetthi bolognese will never stop being amazing not in my lifetime anyway
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 21:54 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: February 19, 2011, 21:17 »
Warm cocoa, yummy. =]

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: February 19, 2011, 22:02 »
i seem to have skipped the whole thing about MUST HAVE dA VIEWS (and also this whole youtube subscribers thing)

i don't understand why everyone goes so incredibly insane over them and i've never seen the point

sure it's a bonus if people like what i draw/write/make videos of and it's absolutely lovely but i'm not going to throw a fit because no-one likes my picture of matt bellamy or some random fire mecha or video of the south korean olympics and kittens set to polish death metal

i mean sure you can create amazing creatures called pokemon  //shiny eyes and Chariots Of Fire starts to play in background

but like sparkledogs are like ggggggg especially when it gets into the "OC DO NOT STEAL" "MOST UNIQUE SPARKLEDOG EVER" and it's like grrrrrrrrrrr stop this you're one step away from being sonic recolour people and having arguments because X sparkledog is going out with Y sparkledog

Yeah, on my channel I don't say "Subscribe!" on every video. I just roll with it. I also try to be lenient on people having "similar" Pokémon sprites to mine. It seems like most of the YouTube community is obsessed with OCs and Eevee/foxlike Pokémon...seriously...the only reason my Explorers of Sky game has Eevee and Riolu was beacuse I got Eevee first and Riolu was new to the games :P

I am happy cause I got Explorers of Sky...oh don't forget "A Fifth of Beethoven" is playing in my head. :3
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: February 20, 2011, 00:31 »
Despite discovering that my flatmate went to see Russell Howard tonight which has fuelled my jealousy, I ended up watching Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone tonight. Watching a film in the dark on your own in your duvet makes for a good night. :D   shame I have so few DVDs. The only films I have other than the first 6 HP films are Almost Famous, which I don't particularly want to watch, and Enchanted. I could always finish off Black Books, or watch some of my music DVDs if I want to. Maybe.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: February 20, 2011, 02:23 »
When I think about my future I see me doing rather well in music, going off with a few friends and see where the road takes us. I mean, I click with the crowd and all of us know what were doing.

If I do fail art, I have six GCSE's ahead of me that are easy pickings, two BTECs = 4 GCSEs as it is, I only need to pass two others and I can do the course I want in college!

Offline blake.

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: February 20, 2011, 06:47 »
i feel super organised because i've finished some homework that needed doing, and i've made a start on one of the 3 assignments that are due fairly soon

i've also set up some sync-ing goodness... now the school folders on my usb will be synced between it, a folder on my computer, and dropbox! :D i'll always be organised!

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #3372 on: February 20, 2011, 12:07 »
I'm about to make some Apple-Walnut Upside-Down Cake :D

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3373 on: February 20, 2011, 12:21 »
well, that funny pain in my left eye has stopped.

also watching HTTYD

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: February 20, 2011, 13:59 »
Home alone all day! Sooo I can plug my amp in and play around with the settings, I can attempt to learn some new songs....... OR I could just play the xbox all day with my friends.

Stranger knocked my door, ninja mode for atleast five mins.