Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704257 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

PiPlUp_94

Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #3600 on: March 11, 2011, 09:36 »
Feeling better today decided to just stay off school anyway and relax c:
hopefully i'll finally get white today, if not i'll get it tomorrow when me and a few friends do some shopping~

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3601 on: March 11, 2011, 10:24 »
maltesers

i has them

ginrei

« Reply #3602 on: March 11, 2011, 11:15 »
texting the guy you like until he goes to sleep = win

this

though it's usually until *I* fall asleep

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: March 11, 2011, 11:46 »
Getting ready to go home :D  charging my DS so I can play Black on the train, and charging my iPod and sorted a new playlist so I don't have to rely on my phone's poor battery life/storage space. All packed [although most of it is dirty washing >.>], I'm hoping Rachel asks me to get the train with her again =]

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Webby2

« Reply #3604 on: March 11, 2011, 16:12 »
Listening to GOOD Friday songs on a Friday, my new Nike 6.0's arrived today (and the pair of trainers are awesome <3), managed to train Drilbur up and I caught my first shiny on White... considering all the trouble I had catching Drilbur last night and considering I've fangasmed over that and Excadrill it would only be right I'd find and catch a Shiny Drilbur today, heh.

Also Pub tonight hopefully! It's so much better than yesterday (y)

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #3605 on: March 11, 2011, 16:15 »
I'm taking this drug called Aidan Millward. Although if you take it you WILL die. I got tiger blood in my veins!

I'm also watching the Charlie Sheen mid-life crisis videos. His character in Two and A Half Men is basically him
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

ginrei

« Reply #3606 on: March 11, 2011, 16:29 »
Listening to GOOD Friday songs on a Friday, my new Nike 6.0's arrived today (and the pair of trainers are awesome <3), managed to train Drilbur up and I caught my first shiny on White... considering all the trouble I had catching Drilbur last night and considering I've fangasmed over that and Excadrill it would only be right I'd find and catch a Shiny Drilbur today, heh.

Also Pub tonight hopefully! It's so much better than yesterday (y)

Shiny Drilbur?! D: Omg so jealous right now you have no idea D:

Webby2

« Reply #3607 on: March 11, 2011, 16:35 »
I'm also watching the Charlie Sheen mid-life crisis videos. His character in Two and A Half Men is basically him

It's so true it's unreal

Shiny Drilbur?! D: Omg so jealous right now you have no idea D:

I had to stop myself shouting "YEAAHHHHHHH" because my mum was in haha. I named it LAGANN with caps for emphasis. I still can't believe I got one, didn't even try to get one.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: March 11, 2011, 17:10 »
HAPPINESS AND ALL ITS VIRTUES ARE MINE 

Firstly: Friday! I have very little work that needs doing, or that doesn't need doing over the weekend. Hurraaaay. 
Secondly: I had a physics test that went terribly. That didn't make me happy, but it was a while ago now [all of four hours] so I no longer mind, what's done is done, don't look back in anger, reach for the stars, back for good, I forget what I was talking about but I'm sure that it was wonderful. 

Thirdly: back in January I got an appointment with signing up for this NHS transfer thing for which I had been on the waiting list for... really quite some time now. And the timing fell in the middle of the snow-mishap-styled travel interruptions and also when I wasn't going to be in the city etc etc, so I cancelled it. And fell into a mad rage whereupon I actively hated myself, my soul and my very existence with a fiery intensity for just under three weeks, because I am, in my heart, and despite my hideous lack of talent, very much an actor. 
And I was worried that I'd not so much missed the boat as thrown myself off the pier just as it was approaching. 

But! But. As you may have gleaned, this is a happiness topic and I have already expressed to you who is reading this, and indeed anybody who is not [through sheer force of my emotions] that I am in something of a happy mood: I just today received a letter for another appointment and this is marvellous news and I am doing metaphorical backflips until I strain something in my metaphorical back and am metaphorically bedridden for the rest of the weekend as per usual. 

So. Yeah. Also I have chocolate and crisps and tea. Also tomorrow I am hoping for us to go into various charity shops and buy books because I have run short of things to read and carry about and leave behind on buses, though in which order I am not exactly sure, and we may possibly have a look in that shop that sells more Doctor Who merchandise than any one human being can stand to look at before convulsing into fits of pure joy. 

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 17:13 by Mr. Dalliard »

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #3609 on: March 11, 2011, 19:05 »
Finally got my mitts on white :D a week late but idc <3

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: March 11, 2011, 21:49 »
I've finished watching all of the Avatar cartoon. It was awesome, very awesome.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: March 11, 2011, 23:22 »
^ =D

Methodist Church up the road does amateur dramatics, tonight was a murder mystery and it was actually pretty good. =]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 23:49 by MOP »

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #3612 on: March 12, 2011, 01:53 »
So it looks like I have sorted out my relationship issues =D =D =D So so happy about that, and I think our relationship will be even stronger this time =]

Also, I have almost finished my CAD coursework with like five days to go. Just one more bit to do and it is done!

And I've had a lovely afternoon having coffee with friends, and it's the weekend. Yay!

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: March 12, 2011, 02:58 »
I just drew something cool :D

Also I am listening to Mach Go Go Go's theme song.
I AM SO OBSESSED AND HAPPY TODAY YAY.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: March 12, 2011, 04:00 »

casually deletes tumblr because it is no match for this and never will be

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell