Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 704328 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esg5zxwf77A
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #3780 on: March 28, 2011, 20:22 »
You have no idea what I was put up with, had no friends, people bullying me, some questioning me, so much hate that I wanted out.. but I realize that wouldn't solve the thing, people will still continue harassing same sex orrientation that there is no point of.. you know death.. and you comparing your story with mine comes with a whole different perspective, I had almost killed myself for living in fear. and torments and coming out will trigger that outcome.. I'm just tired of living like this and you might be right with the whole healing process, but what if they dont accept it, what if I be kicked out..
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: March 28, 2011, 20:29 »
You have no idea what I was put up with, had no friends, people bullying me, some questioning me, so much hate that I wanted out.. but I realize that wouldn't solve the thing, people will still continue harassing same sex orrientation that there is no point of.. you know death.. and you comparing your story with mine comes with a whole different perspective, I had almost killed myself for living in fear. and torments and coming out will trigger that outcome.. I'm just tired of living like this and you might be right with the whole healing process, but what if they dont accept it, what if I be kicked out..

No one ever really knows how someone else feels, we just try and reach out at times and thats all I'm trying to do. And I may know more than you think, these scars on my neck & wrists weren't earned on the hockey field.

I've attempted to kill myself on a few occasions, been through emotional hell and been beaten up for nothing more than being a little rounder & a little more sensitive than the kid next to me... but life goes on. Just remember there are people that need you.

We can talk more if you want, but I don't think this is the best place for it. PM me if you want to chat, otherwise just remember you're not alone.
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: March 28, 2011, 20:34 »
You have no idea what I was put up with, had no friends, people bullying me, some questioning me, so much hate that I wanted out..

>you don't know what it's like to be lonely, bullied and hateful
>posted on a pokemon forum

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• "私は考えていない同性愛が適しています。協会は選択だと思うすることを強制し、実際には、それが自分の自然の中でだ。選択肢は、1つは正直に自分の性格を表現するか、またはそれについて嘘をついて残りの人生を費やしている"
  • Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: March 28, 2011, 20:36 »
There's no need, besides I never had anyone to talk with about my feelings, I usually hold it inside me.. I'm so used to doing that, but would be nice to have someone listen throughout my lifetime.. but your kind words made me feel a little better ty..
みんなの旅行者が個人であるあなたが男の子と恋に落ちる場合は、男の子と恋に落ちる。多くのアメリカ人は、病気がそれらについては約同性愛を行うより言うを検討することを事実を。

Offline Danse Macabre ( 6,6)

• YGO & Pokemon Veteran
  • Joeno Fan
  • The Old Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: March 28, 2011, 20:41 »
Everyone has their limits and it's healthy to release a little steam now & then. Just don't go thinking there is only pain in the world okay? Remember there is a chocolate covered donut for every bruise, it's up to us to whether to enjoy the donuts or worry where the coffee is.  v_v
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 20:45 by Danse Macabre ( 6,6) »
Internet celebrity in the making Danté Solablood! For all your Minecraft LP needs go to: http://www.youtube.com/user/KamenDev

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: March 28, 2011, 21:17 »
One episode of Jeeves & Wooster and two cups of tea later... 
>feel somewhat better 

Also listening to an audio commentary while walking home cheered me. As did walking down the street trying to keep my laughter somewhat subdued, or at least not manic. 
Had the side-effect of making me want to rewatch The First Men In The Moon though. 
I seem to be living off BBC4 adaptations at the moment this can't be healthy 
..oh god speaking of I just remembered about The Crimson Petal and the White 
I don't even like period dramas what has happened to me 
send help 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: March 28, 2011, 21:33 »
Hey slayer, if you're having trouble with coming out as gay or something I'm always here to talk to. See my topic "sexuality". I've had mong loads of trouble. att i was bullied for a different reason.

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: March 28, 2011, 23:27 »
Hey.. Um.. that's okay, I don't feel like rushing this out, I'll wait for the right time.. so.. Um.. are you a lez or something..? and it's pretty hard to believe you were beaten up.. why..? sorry i should mind my own business..

Offline Kdintranet & Scizau

• Binary Master
  • Sentret Fan
  • 01001011, 01000100
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3788 on: March 29, 2011, 06:12 »
Slightly more confident with my theory test tommorow. Only an iddy-bit!

Also my new blackberry is due for today :D Ahh!
Avid Poster On Pokemon Academy

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Offline TrickTester

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: March 29, 2011, 07:32 »
Bisexual and proud ^_^

I was beaten up for loads of different reasons. Most were that they didn't like me but, schools over, I'm in college now so they can go screw themselves.

I'm depressed that i have sociology today and I'm gonna fall asleep against, or not, my will

SWPT! Sword-Wielding-Pokemon-Trainers!

Love me for never and ever and never forever...

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: March 29, 2011, 10:41 »
tmi:
>wake up
>didn't wear a pad last night
>bedsheets still clean

WHAT
NOW
HATERS

also my eridan shirt should arrive real soon lalala.

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: March 29, 2011, 14:41 »
I was beaten up for loads of different reasons. Most were that they didn't like me but, schools over, I'm in college now so they can go screw themselves.
:I know how does it feel to be in that situation, I was too afraid to go back.. but I guess it takes courage and hope to be strong and ignore those bullies xD but I find it odd that they beat you up for being bi.. were the girls beating you up?.. I'm sorry this isnt the place to chat too many viewers :unsure:

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: March 29, 2011, 14:48 »
heh heh. you think she cares about privacy. newbies are the greatest.

the christians gave me

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline 砂漠の我愛羅

• Rob Fan
  • 常に自分自身に関係なく好きな、および他の
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: March 29, 2011, 14:56 »
heh heh. you think she cares about privacy. newbies are the greatest.
Well I rather be safe than sorry :)

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: March 29, 2011, 15:48 »
I bought crème caramels yesterday. I've been craving them for weeks alongside cravings for strawberry flan which have been featured on my tumblr at some point. I've just eaten one. My childhood has returned to me. I'm in a state of temporary bliss.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"